Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 25. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
And when EOSC will be listing on any cryptocurency exchange??? Huh
as I understand it yet, but the team is already negotiating and soon the coin will be added to the exchanges.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
And when EOSC will be listing on any cryptocurency exchange??? Huh
Activity: 308
How will this coin differ from the EOC? will other technologies be used or something like that?
they want to fight centralization, I understand. This is one of the main advantages of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How will this coin differ from the EOC? will other technologies be used or something like that?
The key thing that in the future it has provided the development of the project.  Good luck all.
The main thing that I was able to capitalize on this as an investor. The main thing is for me to buy these tokens and increase my capital.
Yeah, we'll wait and see how it works. I would like to get more information from the developers so I will wait for the announcement from them.
Activity: 336
The key thing that in the future it has provided the development of the project.  Good luck all.
The main thing that I was able to capitalize on this as an investor. The main thing is for me to buy these tokens and increase my capital.
Activity: 252
I think that this is a pretty interesting coin but I do not understand why you do not add it to the exchanges. There are free options.

Yes, as an option, you can add tokens to decentralized exchanges and it will be quite profitable. Since the bidding will start now.
Activity: 251
I think that this is a pretty interesting coin but I do not understand why you do not add it to the exchanges. There are free options.
Activity: 448
An interesting project and I think you will succeed and after the exchange we will see an explosive growth.
I hope it will be like this. I also decided to mine these tokens for some time. I think it will be quite profitable
Activity: 364
An interesting project and I think you will succeed and after the exchange we will see an explosive growth.
Activity: 280
How to mine in solo mode by a local wallet? if it is sure possible.
Read the description above. There were a lot of solo pools. so you can find what you need

And then post about how it works and how much you can mine for 1 day.
it all depends on how much equipment this person has. But in any case, I will wait for the report on this matter.
Activity: 266
Read the description above. There were a lot of solo pools. so you can find what you need

And then post about how it works and how much you can mine for 1 day.
Activity: 1
Activity: 294
So what about airdrop? do you have any information on this? will it be carried out?
Now and so a lot of tokens were distributed for free. So I think airdrop won't be around any time soon. Maybe after a while.
Activity: 149
But now, of course, difficult to judge on this coin. I think the developers will give us more information and we will be able to draw the right conclusions.
I will keep track of how the project develops but I do not understand the role of this coin in the future.
Well, now you need to watch, but I'll tell you that coin will have all chances to fly to the moon.
I hope it will be like this. It will be interesting to follow the fate of this coin.
Well, let's see how it all will develop. I think that this will be good to make money on the growth of prices.
Activity: 141
So what about airdrop? do you have any information on this? will it be carried out?
Activity: 148
It is very interesting to trace the progress of EOS Classic project.
I believe that someday EOS Classic can beat EOS.
very ambitious statement. But in the future everything can be. Maybe in a few years. But not before.
Well, let's see how it will work in practice. I think that makes sense.
Activity: 152
very ambitious statement. But in the future everything can be. Maybe in a few years. But not before.
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: