Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 26. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Please tell me how the developers are going to create demand for this coin? why would people want to buy it?
Activity: 149
Greetings, all! I suppose it is a great project!
Unblemished website,  promising approach!
An interesting project but how successful it will be time will show. After exit on exchange will discuss.
Well, if you mine these tokens now, you can earn a large amount, I think.
Nobody knows for sure. But there is a chance. So I think you will need to try and see how it all will develop
But let's see how it all develops. I think that the prospects are not small.
Well, let's see how it all works. Think that growth will in any case
Activity: 146
An interesting project but how successful it will be time will show. After exit on exchange will discuss.
Nobody knows for sure. But there is a chance. So I think you will need to try and see how it all will develop
But let's see how it all develops. I think that the prospects are not small.
Activity: 83
Activity: 140
Activity: 141
But now, of course, difficult to judge on this coin. I think the developers will give us more information and we will be able to draw the right conclusions.
I will keep track of how the project develops but I do not understand the role of this coin in the future.
Well, now you need to watch, but I'll tell you that coin will have all chances to fly to the moon.
I hope it will be like this. It will be interesting to follow the fate of this coin.
Activity: 136
But now, of course, difficult to judge on this coin. I think the developers will give us more information and we will be able to draw the right conclusions.
I will keep track of how the project develops but I do not understand the role of this coin in the future.
Well, now you need to watch, but I'll tell you that coin will have all chances to fly to the moon.
Activity: 141
Activity: 125
Activity: 135
Wonderful project. I think if the developers will perform all that is planned. Then the token price will grow very fast.
Let's see. To do this, developers will have to show some unique development and then it will be a success.
Well, I'd like to start with airdrop. I think this is a good chance to get your tokens for free.
Those who had EOS and so received their tokens. So everyone's waiting for the exchange.
And for this it was necessary to transfer personal keys?
I didn't hear anything about it, but you're late anyway. So the question is not relevant
Wonderful project. I think if the developers will perform all that is planned. Then the token price will grow very fast.
Let's see. To do this, developers will have to show some unique development and then it will be a success.
Well, I'd like to start with airdrop. I think this is a good chance to get your tokens for free.
Those who had EOS and so received their tokens. So everyone's waiting for the exchange.
And for this it was necessary to transfer personal keys?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Activity: 31
Activity: 47
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I hope it will be like this. I will follow the development of these events.
Activity: 74
Activity: 116
Those who received these tokens will be able to sell them immediately after entering the exchange? Or will there be any restrictions on the sale?
Yes, apparently there will be no restrictions. You will just need to wait for the exchange and then you can sell these tokens if the price suits you.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Those who received these tokens will be able to sell them immediately after entering the exchange? Or will there be any restrictions on the sale?
Activity: 136
Hey dev's!
I sustain this idea and trust  it should be prosperous. Advisable results, engaging business!
Well, let's see how it all works. I think the price of the token will quickly go up and this can be good money.
Pages:
Jump to: