Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 27. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Wonderful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after the exit to reputable exchanges.
And when will it all happen? I want to understand when I can sell my tokens and make money on it.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Wonderful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after the exit to reputable exchanges.
Activity: 88
Interesting idea.  But I still do not understand what practical application of this coin and how it will be related to real business?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
We will wait for announcements from developers. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after the exit to exchanges.
Activity: 9
I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
Activity: 196
Interesting idea. We need to understand how the project will develop. That is, I would like to know the perspective from the developers.

Well, I'm going to mine these tokens. what happens with single card 1060?
This was written above. You can find this information. But to calculate how much it will be in dollars pretty hard
Activity: 79
Interesting idea. We need to understand how the project will develop. That is, I would like to know the perspective from the developers.

Well, I'm going to mine these tokens. what happens with single card 1060?
Activity: 193
Activity: 218
Will they conduct airdrop?  I would like to participate and get my tokens for free Grin
Yes they have conducted an airdrop but for only those that hold EOS into their wallet into 1:1 ratio if i am not mistaking, the guys from EOS will surely dump its a free coin after all and if your a supporter of EOSC more coins for you i guess.
Good project. But how do I understand these tokens will not be received now? I'll have to wait for the exchange?
Well, you will have to wait until the tokens appear on the exchange. But I heard that negotiations are already underway.
Activity: 191
Will they conduct airdrop?  I would like to participate and get my tokens for free Grin
Yes they have conducted an airdrop but for only those that hold EOS into their wallet into 1:1 ratio if i am not mistaking, the guys from EOS will surely dump its a free coin after all and if your a supporter of EOSC more coins for you i guess.
Good project. But how do I understand these tokens will not be received now? I'll have to wait for the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 392
The idea of course is interesting. But the competition in this area is very large and the developers will have to offer something unique for themselves.
Well, apparently they know how to promote this coin. Perhaps there will be some advantages for the holders of this coin.
Activity: 322
The idea of course is interesting. But the competition in this area is very large and the developers will have to offer something unique for themselves.
Activity: 350
Now these tokens can only be mined? You can't buy them anywhere? Or are they already on decentralized exchanges?
as I understand at the moment this token is not sold anywhere but the developers are already negotiating with some exchanges.
Activity: 26
Good day team. It is a crypto trade is very nice. Aesthetic job, very nice results!
Activity: 9
Such plan are getting successful. Sensible website, amazing project, very nice results!
Activity: 77
Now these tokens can only be mined? You can't buy them anywhere? Or are they already on decentralized exchanges?
Activity: 364
A great project with a great prospect for the future. I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
Activity: 308
an interesting project and I think the price of the coin will go up quickly. You will need to wait for the exit to exchanges.
And what about the developers themselves say? I would like to know the approximate date now. So I will follow the news.
Activity: 434
an interesting project and I think the price of the coin will go up quickly. You will need to wait for the exit to exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: