Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 28. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Will they conduct airdrop?  I would like to participate and get my tokens for free Grin
I'd like to start with him, too. I think it would be beneficial to all. So you can create a large community around the coin.
Activity: 336
Will they conduct airdrop?  I would like to participate and get my tokens for free Grin
Activity: 252
Please tell us what is the essence of this coin? That is, what practical benefit will this project bring?
I understand some sort of technology that can make the coin better. I will follow the announcements from the developers.
Activity: 251
Please tell us what is the essence of this coin? That is, what practical benefit will this project bring?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It's a great idea. I think I can make money on it. I want to mine these tokens for a few days.
Activity: 364
interesting project! But so far I do not see any results from the developers. So I'll keep track of the results from them.
something can be said only after the token price goes up. But for this, it must go to the exchange
Activity: 280
interesting project! But so far I do not see any results from the developers. So I'll keep track of the results from them.
Activity: 266
The idea is interesting, but so far little information for me. I'll wait for the  exchange and then I can say more about it.
Well, we will wait for some results from the developers. I think the coin has a chance of success. Cool
You're right. The coin has a chance of success but the developers will need to make a lot of effort to the price went up.
Activity: 308
The idea is interesting, but so far little information for me. I'll wait for the  exchange and then I can say more about it.
Well, we will wait for some results from the developers. I think the coin has a chance of success. Cool
Activity: 294
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Perhaps I will mine these coins for a week, and will keep the tokens for a long time.
Yes, there is a certain amount of logic in this. you can lose something but you can earn more.
Activity: 141
Perhaps I will mine these coins for a week, and will keep the tokens for a long time.
Activity: 148
Hi! Quite little information about this coin. I do not yet understand what practical application it carries.
I think the developers will be able to give us more information. In any case, the coin should be tied to the real business
Well, let's see how it will work in practice. I don't understand the role of this coin yet . I think developers should give more information
Activity: 152
Hi! Quite little information about this coin. I do not yet understand what practical application it carries.
I think the developers will be able to give us more information. In any case, the coin should be tied to the real business
Activity: 122
Activity: 149
Interesting project. And on what wallet is it best to store such tokens? I don't understand this ETH coin yet?
Can anyone care to explain how do you find this coin as an interesting project?

The term "interesting" comes out so many times. I doubt we need to keep repeating.
Just mine with rig and hodl. This coin can turn out to be dud or even scam.
No one have a clue. Devs have been pretty much silent.

To the human posters reading this eos classic forum, I think all question and queries have been ask in the first 18 pages or so.

Let's the bot posters talk among themselves.
I myself am a little surprised that the developers do not answer users ' questions. And about coin we can only guess
Activity: 51
Interesting project. And on what wallet is it best to store such tokens? I don't understand this ETH coin yet?
Can anyone care to explain how do you find this coin as an interesting project?

The term "interesting" comes out so many times. I doubt we need to keep repeating.
Just mine with rig and hodl. This coin can turn out to be dud or even scam.
No one have a clue. Devs have been pretty much silent.

To the human posters reading this eos classic forum, I think all question and queries have been ask in the first 18 pages or so.

Let's the bot posters talk among themselves.
Activity: 146
An interesting project with a great prospect. I will try to mine this coin and later I will tell you what happened.
thanks, I'll be waiting for a report from you. I would like to understand at least approximately how much it can be profitable, but I do not yet understand how it will be
Yes, you can not calculate until the tokens are added to at least one exchange. So we can only wait
Activity: 83
An interesting project with a great prospect. I will try to mine this coin and later I will tell you what happened.
thanks, I'll be waiting for a report from you. I would like to understand at least approximately how much it can be profitable, but I do not yet understand how it will be
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: