Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 29. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Interesting project. And on what wallet is it best to store such tokens? I don't understand this ETH coin yet?
Activity: 140
Developers are going to tie this coin to the real business? Or were there no such plans?
I think it will be in the distant future. Now the main task is listing on the stock exchanges. There should be as many as possible.
Activity: 136
Developers are going to tie this coin to the real business? Or were there no such plans?
Activity: 141
Hey.! Interesting coin she has all the chances of success. I will follow the announcements from the developers.
Activity: 125
The business will be fortunate. Interesting website, sensible job.  Good luck guys!
I can't say anything until the coin comes out on the exchanges. I'll keep an eye on the project.
Activity: 135
why did the developers decide to create this coin? I would like to understand what practical application it carries?
Activity: 140
When will airdrop be held? I would like to receive announcements on this matter. I would like to take part in this.
I haven't heard anything about it. You will need to ask in the official chat. Maybe there's a faster response from the team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
When will airdrop be held? I would like to receive announcements on this matter. I would like to take part in this.
Activity: 35
a nice project with a great prospect. I will monitor how quickly the token price will go up. But I have never heard announcements about exchanges.
Activity: 47
a great project with a great prospect. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
I hope that's what happens.  I decided to get some tokens on my equipment
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
a great project with a great prospect. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 74
It's a great project and I'll keep an eye on how it develops. I want to see how it all works. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
let's see. I haven't heard anything about exchanges yet. But I think that the price will go up immediately when there are reputable exchanges.
I think it will be in the future. I will continue to follow this project, but I would like to know the approximate dates.
Activity: 116
It's a great project and I'll keep an eye on how it develops. I want to see how it all works. I think the price of the token will quickly go up
let's see. I haven't heard anything about exchanges yet. But I think that the price will go up immediately when there are reputable exchanges.
Activity: 150
Activity: 136
Interesting idea. Perhaps the project will become popular as ETC. in that case, I can make very good money.
perhaps it will be so. And in that case, I can make money on it. But it is too early to talk about anything.
Activity: 27
I expect this ICO will be useful!
Justifiable plan, very nice business, extraordinary business.
Activity: 182
Interesting idea. Perhaps the project will become popular as ETC. in that case, I can make very good money.
Activity: 57
Interesting project. I will monitor the activity of the team. I think they will be able to succeed in this direction.
I hope it will be like this. And the coin will become popular. I will be watching how the developers will be able to implement this project.
Activity: 88
Interesting project. I will monitor the activity of the team. I think they will be able to succeed in this direction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The idea will be successful! Spotless plan, logical results!  Good luck guys!
Yes, the idea is very interesting but it is too early to judge the success. While the coin is not traded on one exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: