Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 3. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Grin Grin Grin
EOS CLASSIC is scam...

Total supply: 1,016,620,052.63 EOSC

about mining... 30MH/s is around 300 EOSC(24 hours). Grin

If you don't have nice to say ,Them don't say anything,all your posts are negative. Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
Greetings,
Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I second the stance that it doesn't make sense to list anywhere and demand people to use some unknown exchange. It is in best interest of project to take it to well known exchanges where large capital is flowing. Big exchanges will bring credibility else it will be a forked with no usage. But I will be waiting to see what is next.
Activity: 263
Merit: 251
Yes big scamm  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
EtherLink CEO
 Grin Grin Grin
EOS CLASSIC is scam...

Total supply: 1,016,620,052.63 EOSC

about mining... 30MH/s is around 300 EOSC(24 hours). Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Hello, all! EOSC is already listed on the exchange letsdocoinz.com!
Accidentally found their chat in the telegram  @EOSCexchange

Until we see EOSC listed in somewhere mainstream like Coingecko or a reputable exchange, disregard this letsdocoinz.
Activity: 1
Hello, all! EOSC is already listed on the exchange letsdocoinz.com!
Accidentally found their chat in the telegram  @EOSCexchange
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Lol. Devs fork geth, etc explorer, change all ETH names to EOS and create EOS-classic.
Why someone mine it?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The Main Net is only one week away but once live then we should be able to see how the project moves ahead. By now in last few months all is happening is preparation to make a secure and smooth launch. This is from previous post it looks like that there is someone else who also working on classic version of EOS. That site has no link apparently with this one.
Activity: 183
Merit: 103
Crypto maniac - HODL
What is the difference between EOS Classic and EOS Classic ?
https://eos-classic.io/ and https://eosclassic.co/ ?
Activity: 52
stellite faucet doesnt work from long time ago....when it will go working again???
Activity: 28
admin: is there another solution to be able to recover eosc coin if I forget to record the private key? 😇😇😇
Activity: 94
Any news about listing in new exchange ?
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine EOS Classic ===> http://comining.me/eos_classic
available for limit number of person....there are about 1700 person on telefram group... lel Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2
EOSC confuses me. It's called EOS, but it is mined using ethash and is essentially just Ethereum, right? I've read the white paper but I don't see any technology improvements yet. What am I missing?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Until EOSC gets listed on quality exchanges and on CMC it will remain hidden and available for limited number of people. Why I like this version of EOS because it will keep the pressure on the original one and at the same time alternative option for many. Development and implementation of features will play ultimate role.
when DPOS?Huh
Activity: 10
Этo cpaзy былo виднo чтo нecepьeзный пpoeкт. Гдe биpжи? Гдe нe глючaщaя ceть?
Its not serious project. Where is exchanges? The net always stuck, not stable pool. Where is exchanges for this coin?
EOS Classic тopгyeтcя нa биpжe letsdocoinz.com/EOSC-BTC
Where live link at this exchange ??
https://letsdocoinz.com/EOSC-BTC
current price .00000020 bitcoin
0.0013 us dollar

for just starting out what do you think?
That is not real price. letsdocoinz does not support EOSC. They will delist it soon like they said. Nobody's doing trade there and it is unknown shit exchange.

The current otc price range from 300 sat to 2000 sat (sold by me and also acted as escrow). Devs made it clear earlier that they will list it only on quality exchanges. They will implement DPOS, WASM and more by this year. So yeah it looks good.

That's a huge price range for OTC traders going on here. If it's between 300 and 2000 that is almost a 700% mark up for the lowest price. Who is paying 2000?
Wow that would be sweet 2000 sat
Activity: 66
As far as I know you can’t mine ethereum tokens such as this eos cash and the other eos classic. This EOS Classic is the only one that is mineable and it is on a separate blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: