Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 7. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Greetings all! The project will be successful. Certain idea, engaging job!
The idea is really interesting. I think she will make it very easy to make money on everything.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Main net is live according to available information on website. It was highly centralization in EOS which which help this classic version to attract more and more to get the benefit of that original idea. Public testnet has been deployed to test new features shows that significant development has been in all this period. What is next week's coming soon will remain to see.
Well, let's see how this decentralization will work in practice. I think the project has every chance of success.
Well, this is the main idea of this project as I understand it. I think the price of the token will quickly go up if the team fulfills its promises.
Yes, I hope so and it will be and the team will be able to launch the project. I'm ready to buy tokens for myself.
Activity: 193
Main net is live according to available information on website. It was highly centralization in EOS which which help this classic version to attract more and more to get the benefit of that original idea. Public testnet has been deployed to test new features shows that significant development has been in all this period. What is next week's coming soon will remain to see.
Well, let's see how this decentralization will work in practice. I think the project has every chance of success.
Well, this is the main idea of this project as I understand it. I think the price of the token will quickly go up if the team fulfills its promises.
Activity: 218
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 191
It's just a great project and it will help me in development. That is, it will help me make money.
But this is the most important thing for me, but in fact I do not yet understand the future prospect of the project. So I will follow the news.
yes now it remains to mine these tokens or wait for an exit on exchanges. I think we can do nothing more.
Well, we'll wait and see how it all works. I think the project has every chance of success. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It's just a great project and it will help me in development. That is, it will help me make money.
But this is the most important thing for me, but in fact I do not yet understand the future prospect of the project. So I will follow the news.
yes now it remains to mine these tokens or wait for an exit on exchanges. I think we can do nothing more.
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Activity: 77
Greetings! Their idea is quite engaging in my view.
Impeccably website, absorbing results!
while talking about something early. Let's see how the project will show itself after entering the exchanges. Now I do not even understand what the price of this token will be.
Do you think it could be something like EOS? Or will it be less? I will follow the growth of this project.
I think the price may well be 1 us dollar. But after entering the exchanges, we will be able to learn more.
Well this is also excellent! And I will follow this project and think the price of the token will quickly go up after the market goes up.
Activity: 364
while talking about something early. Let's see how the project will show itself after entering the exchanges. Now I do not even understand what the price of this token will be.
Do you think it could be something like EOS? Or will it be less? I will follow the growth of this project.
I think the price may well be 1 us dollar. But after entering the exchanges, we will be able to learn more.
Activity: 308
Activity: 434
Activity: 25
Activity: 308
A great project and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow how it all works. So I will follow the news from the developers.
Activity: 336
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. But so far I do not see any activity from the team. I will follow the news.

I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after it leaves for exchanges. I will follow how it all works and develops.
I'm going to mine this news. But I think the price of the token will go up quickly and it will be very profitable. But there is certainly a risk.
Activity: 252
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. But so far I do not see any activity from the team. I will follow the news.

I think that the price of the token will quickly go up after it leaves for exchanges. I will follow how it all works and develops.
Activity: 251
Activity: 448
This is a very interesting idea with ability! Excellent design, informed approach, classy logo!
The project is really interesting and I think it will help me in development and help me to earn. So I'll wait for the exit for exchanges.
Activity: 42
This is a very interesting idea with ability! Excellent design, informed approach, classy logo!
Pages:
Jump to: