Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 6. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Guys, I need your help. After upgrading to version 10.0.3, the wallet can not recognize all the blocks. Depends on 26-30%. I tried again to update my wallet. Replaced the backup copy. Did not help. Tell me how you can solve this problem. Huh
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine EOS Classic ===> http://comining.me/eos_classic
Activity: 14
I wish the project success. Wondrous idea, a very promising job!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
it's not eos... it's a simple eth fork... nothing to new
Activity: 8
where it is precisely possible to look at quantity of coins which already in the address and how many coins will be got still?
Activity: 8
if the stated quantity of coins only 1.000.000.000, then why according to their https://explorer.eos-classic.io/total given from the official observer for a long time> 1.000.000.000? to be exact 1006004820.
Activity: 9
Coin is minable too.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
EOS Class is a combination of EOS and ETH.
There are several of them.
Activity: 58
if only 1 000 000 000 coins, why are they still dying? or more than 1,000,000,000?
Activity: 10
when will it be added to the exchanger ??
Good question ,the official launch was supposed to be July 20th. How did it go?
Activity: 21
when will it be added to the exchanger ??
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Exciting opportunity to say the least. I gotta say, I enjoy the community as well. I also love the fact that your project is not needlessly tech-y, everybody can easily understand the crux behind it. So easy to recommend to people.

If you can understand this project you can also understand almost any other project. Why do you think this is easier to understand than others?
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
and how profitable will it be to mine these coins? I would like to understand how it all will work.

How do you expect anyone to tell you how profitable it will be to mine this? Nobody can predict how many miners will come, how much hash rate they will contribute and so on and so forth.
well, at least to understand how it will be profitable at the moment and whether it is worth doing it.

Sure but the numbers relating to profits from mining can also change very quickly.

course numbers can change constantly. stability is not completely thought out
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Exciting opportunity to say the least. I gotta say, I enjoy the community as well. I also love the fact that your project is not needlessly tech-y, everybody can easily understand the crux behind it. So easy to recommend to people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I joined this business. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck guys!
Yes, I will also follow the development. The coin promises to be popular. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

Do you have info on the "promise of popularity of the coin"? I can not completely figure out whether it is worth investing here. the idea is interesting. but I can not understand whether it will use humanity

How about I make a promise to you? This coin is going to hit a bad exchange and will die just a few weeks after that.
Let's see how it all works. I will follow the developments. When tokens come out for an exchange, you can say something.

The problem is that the harm will be done by then and innocent investors will have been dumped on.

It would be extremely unpleasant and I will continue to follow the developments .

Unpleasant is a pretty soft way to describe such actions. I would rather call it a scam.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Those from EOS they have billions of dollars raised from investors. Of course there is no comparison between these but it will remain good alternative being cheap for many people to get the same features at low prices. All this depend on the development of this project how well it is made and presented to the public and investors in future.
Activity: 182
It's nice that the project has such prospects. I think the team will do everything possible to make the project popular in a short time. I'm ready to support the project now.
Yes, if the developers are so good, then you can support them. I think it will be very profitable to buy these tokens for the future.
Activity: 57
It's nice that the project has such prospects. I think the team will do everything possible to make the project popular in a short time. I'm ready to support the project now.
Activity: 88
a wonderful project with a great perspective. I'll look at how this project develops and wait for the token to appear on the exchanges.
Now you can mine tokens for yourself and then sell them on the exchange. I think this is a good option.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
a wonderful project with a great perspective. I'll look at how this project develops and wait for the token to appear on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: