Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 4. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Этo cpaзy былo виднo чтo нecepьeзный пpoeкт. Гдe биpжи? Гдe нe глючaщaя ceть?
Its not serious project. Where is exchanges? The net always stuck, not stable pool. Where is exchanges for this coin?
EOS Classic тopгyeтcя нa биpжe letsdocoinz.com/EOSC-BTC
Where live link at this exchange ??
https://letsdocoinz.com/EOSC-BTC
current price .00000020 bitcoin
0.0013 us dollar

for just starting out what do you think?
That is not real price. letsdocoinz does not support EOSC. They will delist it soon like they said. Nobody's doing trade there and it is unknown shit exchange.

The current otc price range from 300 sat to 2000 sat (sold by me and also acted as escrow). Devs made it clear earlier that they will list it only on quality exchanges. They will implement DPOS, WASM and more by this year. So yeah it looks good.

That's a huge price range for OTC traders going on here. If it's between 300 and 2000 that is almost a 700% mark up for the lowest price. Who is paying 2000?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Its not serious project. Where is exchanges? The net always stuck, not stable pool. Where is exchanges for this coin?
0.0013 us dollar

That is not real price. letsdocoinz does not support EOSC. They will delist it soon like they said. Nobody's doing trade there and it is unknown shit exchange.

The current otc price range from 300 sat to 2000 sat (sold by me and also acted as escrow). Devs made it clear earlier that they will list it only on quality exchanges. They will implement DPOS, WASM and more by this year. So yeah it looks good.

Yes. Hope they do it soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
0.0013 us dollar

Activity: 51
Merit: 1
0.0013 us dollar

0.0013 USD is shitcoin price. Wait until EOSC officially enter an exchange.
I expect better since many in this thread say how "wonderful" and "exciting" this project is.
Activity: 10
0.0013 us dollar

Activity: 35
Activity: 21
Activity: 840
this is scam

It is for sure not very promising as the title itself sounds weird. Make EOS decentralized again. EOS is just a different system and it isn't supposed to be as decentralized as other systems.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
SCAM or not yet SCAM?  Grin Grin Grin
waiting BTC classic, ADA classic, Waves classic and more...
Activity: 6
Hi, my wallet doesn't working too, is there anyone who can explane how to fix wallet?  I'm getting "Error downloading nodes"
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
this is scam
The project seems to be working, the community shows some activity and interest in the project. There are coins, although small liquidity in the market is still temporary probably. Please explain where you have such an opinion?
Activity: 58
this is scam
WTF!!! NOT WORKING EOSC WALLET V.10.05 !!!?Huh

what is your internet provider ?? Randomly not ROSTELECOM Huh
Activity: 21
this is scam
WTF!!! NOT WORKING EOSC WALLET V.10.05 !!!?Huh
this is scam
Activity: 5
update wallet 10.5, error connection  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
One of the quality projects around. Definitely supporting it. Hope the devs don't break our trust and keep bringing new updates to the project.

Also is there a developers fund ? I want to donate some.
update wallet 10.5, wallet not work(((( Huh Error connection to NODE  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 263
Activity: 35
Exchange letsdocoinz.com/EOSC-BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
eosc is big scam

Well, my humble opinion, being classic and following the reasoning of other classic coins born through a fork, then what is your justification for it to be a scam?

this is not a fork of eos, this is a simple fork of eth.. another ethash coin without purpose.. called eos classic!

Without any purpose how can people simply invest in EOS classic, without any further development of the platform? I don't find anything positive about the project and why people simply research before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: