Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 9. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
The team works very well.
The Explorer is beautiful.
The pools are smooth.
Telegram and  bitcointalk are nice,
stable.

Good luck
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
It seems like a naive copy of EOS or ETH, nothing new. EOS's ico makes it centralized, but we don't really need a decentralized platform.
Can you show some dev team information?
All the information on the site and no further information I found.
Activity: 140
I understand now you can not buy these tokens? And now it will be necessary to wait for an exit on exchanges?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
It seems like a naive copy of EOS or ETH, nothing new. EOS's ico makes it centralized, but we don't really need a decentralized platform.
Can you show some dev team information?
Activity: 136
I am glad that the project has a huge prospect for growth due to the popularity of the EOS. So I will buy coins already in the near future.
Well, as I understand the holders have already received their coins and will now keep and wait for growth.
It's quite a wise decision and I think I can make good money on it.
I hope it will be so. I think the price of the token will grow rapidly. So I want to buy tokens for myself in the near future.
Activity: 141
I am glad that the project has a huge prospect for growth due to the popularity of the EOS. So I will buy coins already in the near future.
Well, as I understand the holders have already received their coins and will now keep and wait for growth.
It's quite a wise decision and I think I can make good money on it.
Activity: 125
Activity: 135
Activity: 140
Hey. An interesting project and I do not understand how it will work. I think the price of the token will quickly go up after exiting the exchanges, but I'm not sure exactly what the team will offer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to watch what is going to originate!
 Good luck!
I'm just going to mine these tokens and then wait for the exit for exchanges.
and when will this all happen? I look forward to.
In Q3 2018, tokens will fall on decentralized exchanges. And later on popular exchanges.
Activity: 35
I am interested on this plan. I'll wait this to watch what is going to originate!
 Good luck!
and when will this all happen? I look forward to.
Activity: 47
 Good luck!
Activity: 30
 Good luck!
Activity: 81
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. so I'll continue to follow how it all works. But I do not see results from the team yet.
Well, let's see what price will be after the release on exchanges. While I do not really understand the future prospects of the project.
Well, we'll wait for the tokens to be released for exchanges and then you can buy tokens for yourself and wait for growth.
Activity: 74
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up. so I'll continue to follow how it all works. But I do not see results from the team yet.
Well, let's see what price will be after the release on exchanges. While I do not really understand the future prospects of the project.
Activity: 116
Activity: 150
A great project, I think it will allow me to make good money. So I will continue to monitor the results of the project.
Activity: 136
Hello! This is an excellent project. I'll wait for the results from the developers. Good luck to you.
Yes, there are chances to fly to the moon. So I will follow the implementation of this project.
Hey. The project is just fine and it will help me to make very good money. I will follow how this project develops.
Activity: 182
Hello! This is an excellent project. I'll wait for the results from the developers. Good luck to you.
Yes, there are chances to fly to the moon. So I will follow the implementation of this project.
Activity: 57
Pages:
Jump to: