Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 10. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It is really interesting project!
Engaging plan, classy plan.  Good luck!
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
the project is just fine, I think it will allow us to make good money and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 3
a great project and I'm confident that the price of the token will go up very quickly. So I will follow how it all works.
I hope it will be so. Because I'm going to mine these tokens for some time.
I tried to mine on pool.eos-classic.io at first Shocked, but solo on http://comining.io/?ref=A67dnemaEMRud7sPWPEjekw makes 25-30% more
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
a beautiful project, I think the price of the token will skyrocket.
I hope so and it will be because I decided to mine these tokens and is not yet sure of the success of this idea.
Activity: 196
a beautiful project, I think the price of the token will skyrocket.
Activity: 79
This is a very nice business with ability. Informed business, outstanding job, absorbing project.
The project is really beautiful and I like the pace of its development. I will follow how it all works and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Or not. No one knows for sure. But we will wait for an exit on exchanges and after that it will be possible to say more precisely.
In any case, due to the popularity of the EOS, the project has every chance to become popular. So it makes sense to buy a few tokens.
I think the first day after the release of exchanges, it will be particularly beneficial. I will continue to follow developments.
Activity: 193
This is a very nice business with ability. Informed business, outstanding job, absorbing project.
The project is really beautiful and I like the pace of its development. I will follow how it all works and the price of the token will quickly go up.
Or not. No one knows for sure. But we will wait for an exit on exchanges and after that it will be possible to say more precisely.
In any case, due to the popularity of the EOS, the project has every chance to become popular. So it makes sense to buy a few tokens.
Activity: 218
Activity: 191
Activity: 210
Great project. I think it's too early to judge his success, but there is every chance for that. I will follow the activity of developers. In any case, such a coin should be in my portfolio.
Totally agree with you but so far this coin can not be bought and this means that you need to wait until this token appears on stock exchanges and after that draw conclusions.
This is logical and I will continue to monitor how the coin develops. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

I hope every coin price is based on the development they do, already we have seen many aspects and developments undergoing with the EOS platform. Daily it is generating some huge volumes in the market and this makes more reliable about the EOS project. But how far this EOS classic will lead the market we have to wait and see.
Activity: 392
the development team got some sort of a pool of tokens or not? What is the point for them to make such a coin.
Activity: 322
As I understand it now is impossible to get these tokens. Have all EOS holders already received their tokens?
Yes you are right. Now you can mine these tokens or wait for access to exchanges and buy there.
Activity: 350
As I understand it now is impossible to get these tokens. Have all EOS holders already received their tokens?
Activity: 77
The project has every chance of success and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. But it's hard to say something without going out for exchanges.

Well, the token will be added to the decentralized exchanges in the near future and the team negotiates with the popular exchanges on the listing of the tokens.
I see that the work is boiling and this is the most important thing. I will buy a few tokens after the first exchange.
Activity: 364
The project has every chance of success and I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. But it's hard to say something without going out for exchanges.

Well, the token will be added to the decentralized exchanges in the near future and the team negotiates with the popular exchanges on the listing of the tokens.
Activity: 308
Activity: 26
I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Activity: 434
Great project. I think it's too early to judge his success, but there is every chance for that. I will follow the activity of developers. In any case, such a coin should be in my portfolio.
Totally agree with you but so far this coin can not be bought and this means that you need to wait until this token appears on stock exchanges and after that draw conclusions.
This is logical and I will continue to monitor how the coin develops. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: