Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 5. (Read 10892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Best way to track the development is to have eyes on GitHub that makes everything clear. It is good to see they are very active on pushing commits and new things on daily basis. I see someone asked for exchanges which in my opinion will be seen after launch of mainnet in 5 weeks approximately. They are focusing on development more than other things which is visible.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
EOS Classic pool at http://eosc.digipools.org/

DigiPools EOS Classic (EOSC) Mining Pool eosc.digipools.org
High profitability EOS Classic (EOSC) mining pool with a 0.5% fee.

Lots of hashing power with a great community.

Also check out our other pools at http://www.digipools.org.

Enjoy!
DigiPools.org
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
EOS has never been decentralized. Not possible then to make it decentralized again. They only have these 21 node operators and they claim that it is sufficient decentralization for most things that could run on a blockchain. Time will tell if that is true, but there is risk as I think it is still centralized even though there are 21 operators.
Activity: 8
Guys, I need your help. After upgrading to version 10.0.3, the wallet can not recognize all the blocks. Depends on 26-30%. I tried again to update my wallet. Replaced the backup copy. Did not help. Tell me how you can solve this problem. Huh

everything works. try to remove a purse and then the remained folders manually. establish version 10.0.3., synchronize a purse, only then make import of keys. can at you insufficiently empty seat on a disk? try to establish a purse for check on other computer if it turns out - means on the computer you do something not so.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
The EOS itself is a very promising project and maybe a future for it, but at its price I see that another drop in prices is expected
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
But still I don't think the need for bots to post here.

So many new coins has promise the moon and falter after a few weeks/month.

Just being cautious because until we know the value of EOSC, miners continue to pay electricity cost monthly until next year.

Remember that.
Activity: 14

proof that it is not scam

The extreme silence of the dev team is deafening. It makes us wonder if it is a scam.

I can't blame them for saying it's a scam.

The dev team should at least say something...anything. The silence is kind of over the top ridiculous.

To date, the thread starter, eosclassicio, has so far only 2 post for the entire bitcointalk forum.

What are you taking about  ? EOS classic is already in mew and check discord for updates. ! this is not a scam project.

https://cryptovest.com/news/eos-classic-is-the-fastest-launch-of-mining-mainnet-set-for-june-9/

Read this link those who doubt it!
Activity: 2
Guys, I need your help. After upgrading to version 10.0.3, the wallet can not recognize all the blocks. Depends on 26-30%. I tried again to update my wallet. Replaced the backup copy. Did not help. Tell me how you can solve this problem. Huh

Surely make a backup of keys!!!, remove folders of a purse with handles and establish anew, and there will be to you happiness)))

Nothing helps, bro. Removed the wallet (also deleted folders "EOSC Wallet" and "EOSClassic"). After reinstalling the purse. Uploaded a backup to the "EOSClassic". But all these actions have not helped me. The wallet ceases to recognize the blocks after 26-30%. Friends, I really need help. What am I doing wrong? Help me please.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is easy to shout out anything about any project. Any claim without being backed by any valid proof falls under spreading misinformation. We have seen lot of classic versions in past and most of them have performed well to justify those forks. Silence doesn't proof anything good or bad but time will tell everything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
eosc is big scam

Well, my humble opinion, being classic and following the reasoning of other classic coins born through a fork, then what is your justification for it to be a scam?

this is not a fork of eos, this is a simple fork of eth.. another ethash coin without purpose.. called eos classic!
It is really good project!
Discerning business, engaging business.
Are u a bot? Pls reply.

I'm beginning to be pissed by bot-generated posts. Why the need to auto-genetate post if the whitepaper is already convincing enough.

If dev team really wants this thread to stay on top, then bloody post something yourself. Don't be f**king lazy. Make your project looks unprofessional.

I feel half of this thread is filled by bot-generated post.
Making it look more like a scam.....can't prove it, just seems like it.

Just to add, even with an anti-bot security measures when signing in, we still get bots.

Anyway eosc hodlers have to wait until Q1 2019 for the Eth-EOSC swap. If by Apr 2019 nothing happens, can just forget about this coin and move on.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
eosc is big scam

Well, my humble opinion, being classic and following the reasoning of other classic coins born through a fork, then what is your justification for it to be a scam?

proof that it is not scam

The extreme silence of the dev team is deafening. It makes us wonder if it is a scam.

I can't blame them for saying it's a scam.

The dev team should at least say something...anything. The silence is kind of over the top ridiculous.

To date, the thread starter, eosclassicio, has so far only 2 post for the entire bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 10
I have the same problem ,tried to upgrade but the new wallet has no coins in it.dont think there lost them but Im not sure how to update it properly ? Anyone
Activity: 112
when will it be added to the exchanger ??
I guess it depends on the team. Here, as the owners of the project want to add, and do not want, then the lowest exchange will have coins lying around.
Activity: 263
Activity: 263
eosc is big scam
No hope of an exchange listing yet as far as all of us miners know.

We miners could be mining like chasing a pipe dream.

The hope for miners of this coin is that one day it get listed in an exchange with/for some form of monetary value.

Or we could end up wasting time and resources on something that may never get realise in an exchange.

It's really a gamble for us at this point of time for an idea that may or may not see reality.

Personally, I'm beginning to feel it's kind of lame of the developers not responding to queries/questions here even though their main page linked this very thread as source of info.

Anyway we are all hoping, hodlers and miners.
dear traders, what is heard about listing on the exchange?

Surely make a backup of keys!!!, remove folders of a purse with handles and establish anew, and there will be to you happiness)))
Pages:
Jump to: