Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 8. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
EOS coin project has become the focus of the first half of 2018, and there are so many sweets. Can EOS Classic stand out?
Of course, he has every chance to become popular due to the popularity of the EOS. So I think it will be just fine and we can make money on it.
Well, this is the most important thing for us. I think the price of the token will go up and we can make good money on it.
Activity: 280
EOS coin project has become the focus of the first half of 2018, and there are so many sweets. Can EOS Classic stand out?
Of course, he has every chance to become popular due to the popularity of the EOS. So I think it will be just fine and we can make money on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I like your idea. Excellent results, vigilant website, flawless activity!
Activity: 266
I do not think that this is something serious, another bad fork! I would not pay attention to him! Is this better than the usual EOS?
People would pay attention to this, if it pumped on exchange, I don't know those who are behind this but from experince people always go after money, so if there is money to be made here, it would gain momentum and attention. Look at ETC and BCash for example
Absolutely agree with you. I think it will be possible to draw conclusions after entering the exchanges. I will wait for this event.
If someone with a deep pocket and are welling to support this fork then we may see it pumping on the first exchange, on the other hand if the code get modified and they remove the capability of small group of stranger that can freeze your account and added something useful people from EOS might switch.
Of course there are risks, but I do not know yet how this will work. Maybe we can make money on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I do not think that this is something serious, another bad fork! I would not pay attention to him! Is this better than the usual EOS?
People would pay attention to this, if it pumped on exchange, I don't know those who are behind this but from experince people always go after money, so if there is money to be made here, it would gain momentum and attention. Look at ETC and BCash for example
Absolutely agree with you. I think it will be possible to draw conclusions after entering the exchanges. I will wait for this event.
If someone with a deep pocket and are welling to support this fork then we may see it pumping on the first exchange, on the other hand if the code get modified and they remove the capability of small group of stranger that can freeze your account and added something useful people from EOS might switch.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I do not even know how serious this project is. It remains only to monitor the activity of the team.
And when will the token appear on popular exchanges? Already have announcements on this?
Activity: 142
I do not even know how serious this project is. It remains only to monitor the activity of the team.
Activity: 149
I do not know what it is better or not. This can be judged only after entering the exchanges.
I agree. Now the coin can not be bought so we'll wait.
Activity: 148
I do not know what it is better or not. This can be judged only after entering the exchanges.
Activity: 152
Hey all!
I want the plan advance.
Sober logo, very nice plan.
yes the project is just beautiful. But how much the price will grow is still unclear.

I hope so and it will be and we will all be able to make money on this.
Activity: 122
Hey all!
I want the plan advance.
Sober logo, very nice plan.
yes the project is just beautiful. But how much the price will grow is still unclear.
Activity: 149

The eos carries the name in the most beautiful way. they go smoothly.
Beautiful project. I think this will help me in development.
Activity: 103

The eos carries the name in the most beautiful way. they go smoothly.
Activity: 146
Hey, DEVs! Seems good plan! Classy business, plausible results.
A great project and I think the price of the token will quickly go up. I will continue to follow this project.
Activity: 83
On technology, he is exactly the same, maybe he has some other advantages. I have not found anything yet.
Clearly, well, I want to get more information from the developers and for this I will wait for the announcements.
Activity: 140
On technology, he is exactly the same, maybe he has some other advantages. I have not found anything yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: