Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 35. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!

This is not ICO. These tokens can not be bought just like that. This is more like a fork. be more careful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!
Activity: 42
A great project with a great future prospect !
Activity: 149
an interesting coin. I like it if I can mine it and make good money on it. Grin
Well for this at least there should be an opportunity to sell your tokens. So I'll wait for announcements about this.
Activity: 146
an interesting coin. I like it if I can mine it and make good money on it. Grin
Activity: 83
They need support from exchanges for the fork to survive and get succeed like previous forks in bitcoin. They need lot of resources just for development whatever they have planned and listing on exchanges is real testing for any project these days. Decentralized exchanges are good for short terms but real liquidity is on regular exchanges.

Listing on the Central (ordinary) markets is now unjustifiably expensive. If we mean a good exchange) Not every team has such means. Now even good projects or change plans, postponing the listing on a good exchange for a longer period. Or even some time forget about these plans.
Of course you are right, but I will not be interested in this coin if I can not buy or sell it. On this listing is still necessary
Activity: 140
Let's see how the project will work. While I do not really understand the role of this coin and plans for further development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
They need support from exchanges for the fork to survive and get succeed like previous forks in bitcoin. They need lot of resources just for development whatever they have planned and listing on exchanges is real testing for any project these days. Decentralized exchanges are good for short terms but real liquidity is on regular exchanges.

Listing on the Central (ordinary) markets is now unjustifiably expensive. If we mean a good exchange) Not every team has such means. Now even good projects or change plans, postponing the listing on a good exchange for a longer period. Or even some time forget about these plans.
Activity: 141
I joined this business. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck guys!
Well, to buy tokens you will have to wait until they appear on the exchange.
I joined this business. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck guys!
Yes, the idea is really good, but I would like to see certain announcements from developers.
Activity: 136
A fine coin and I will follow how it all develops. I think the price of the token will go up very quickly. I will follow how it all works.
Activity: 141
Well, I also think so. Therefore, we will wait for announcements from the developers on this matter. I think the top-exchange could help to become a popular coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 125
I would like to start with Airdrop. Until I understand the perspective of this coin. I think getting them in Airdrop would not be bad.
Activity: 135
An interesting project and I think it will help us in development. I hope the price of the token will go up very quickly and I can make good money on it.
 Good luck guys!
Yes, I will also follow the development. The coin promises to be popular. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

Do you have info on the "promise of popularity of the coin"? I can not completely figure out whether it is worth investing here. the idea is interesting. but I can not understand whether it will use humanity

How about I make a promise to you? This coin is going to hit a bad exchange and will die just a few weeks after that.
Let's see how it all works. I will follow the developments. When tokens come out for an exchange, you can say something.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
 Good luck guys!
Yes, I will also follow the development. The coin promises to be popular. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

Do you have info on the "promise of popularity of the coin"? I can not completely figure out whether it is worth investing here. the idea is interesting. but I can not understand whether it will use humanity

How about I make a promise to you? This coin is going to hit a bad exchange and will die just a few weeks after that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
 Good luck guys!

You can not invest here. This is not a sale of a coin, it's more like a fork. So you can buy this coin only after going to the exchanges. And there you can draw conclusions about the demand for it.
Yes, the logical thing to do would be to wait for exchanges. Already there are announcements about this from developers?
Activity: 35
 Good luck guys!

You can not invest here. This is not a sale of a coin, it's more like a fork. So you can buy this coin only after going to the exchanges. And there you can draw conclusions about the demand for it.
Activity: 47
please tell us what function is this coin? That there are any further development plans?
Pages:
Jump to: