Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 14. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What blockchain is WaBi built on? Are there any references to the underlying protocol or code published?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, could someone help me?
I participated in the pre-sale of wabi obtaining the pre-wabi. Following the instructions released on the official channels by the company, I joined the buy-back in part and held a part for lock for 3 months. At the time of the Buy back the link to the lock was not available yet. In the following days I had to leave for work (my job and on ships), when I returned after 14 days my dashborad no longer worked. I promptly contacted some of the staff who first answered via email asking me with what mail I would have made the KYC. From that moment on I did not receive any more answers. I would like to point out that my KYC has been accepted by another 15/20 ICO and 6/7 exchange. It does not seem right to me that my tokens are lost or rendered unusable. My transactions are all demonstrable and the staff of a successful ico should find a solution especially for those who believed in advance in the project and team participating in the pre-sale, taking all the risks of the case.

I await information

Thank a lot

Giver
Activity: 43
It's good to see WABI moving in the right direction!  Cool
Activity: 51
wishing all wabi supporters and hodlers a great 2018!
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Nice news. Did not expect this, but wabi gained +20% after sudden news. Gratz everyone!

More than 20% now. Smiley

Hope it stays there this time.

What was the news?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
quick question here.. wanted to ask you about what differentiates the WaBi product from Alibaba's (tearing) tamper-proofing rfid tags?.. Do u view them as a competitor (with a competitive advantage over WaBi) or perhaps a potential partner?
Activity: 280
does anyone know if wabi is still on for partnership announcement on the 31st?
Activity: 182
Is participation in the forecasting platform through the website? Can I participate right now?
Hey All. New to the chat and new WaBi buyer. What is the affect of upcoming news likely to move this token to in the next month/quarter?
Activity: 187
i think you can use any ethereum wallet for this. im i correct?

So anyone? Can somebody confirm this? Thanks!
Activity: 13
There is a bit of a bit token to be done, what are they going to do?
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
i think you can use any ethereum wallet for this. im i correct?
Activity: 187
Is there a wallet for this coin? I`m planning on buying on Binance and would like to store it on a cold wallet.
Also the code is open source?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
What is the expect price of a coin in the end of the 2018?
Anyone know if Wabi sent the refunds from the ICO if you sent over your individual cap?
How many hours left till segwit2x hardfork? Any link to check the remaining blocks?
Activity: 9
Guys, why was MarketCap 4 times bigger, when it hit the exchanges, than the ICO funds?
If I'm not mistaken, the ICO funding was 10M but the MarketCap was ~40M when it hit the exchanges. How is that?
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
Isn't it normal for small coins like this to fluctuate pretty wildly, especially early on?

I bought at $2 (the peak), because I just want a coin that can go to $20 or $50, and it doesn't matter if you get it at 1.70 or 2.00 USD.

Don't worry too much about the initial price! The supply is close to that of Litecoin's, so get excited!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Why prices are going downward? If management will start giving some partnership news it will start to pick again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I correctly understood that the developers will redeem the tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: