Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 15. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I just bought some myself, i think it is a very good time to accumulate Wabi. I have been watching for about a week now and .0021eth is a good floor
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
In the Chinese supermarket, you can see the wabi actual use of the scene, very good

I'm very glad to see that the WaBi coin project has already had practical application scenarios, which shows that the project promotion is very promising, not air project, which is worth investors' attention. Wink

A thorough understanding of WaBi is a good project, and it does have practical applications, as if a lot of people are paying attention to it. This coin is soon on the Binance exchange, and I think this project team must have done a lot of hard work, thank you. Smiley

It is already on Binance....
Activity: 210
In the Chinese supermarket, you can see the wabi actual use of the scene, very good

I'm very glad to see that the WaBi coin project has already had practical application scenarios, which shows that the project promotion is very promising, not air project, which is worth investors' attention. Wink

A thorough understanding of WaBi is a good project, and it does have practical applications, as if a lot of people are paying attention to it. This coin is soon on the Binance exchange, and I think this project team must have done a lot of hard work, thank you. Smiley
Activity: 397
Hello Guys!

I have probably just missed this part but how will the remaining tokens be released? I see that there are only 46million circulating Wabi tokens out of the 99 million supply.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi dev,

I ask that the tokens sent to me be replaced with new tokens.

The address information is as follows.

ETH Adress : 0x584750AEB39072b29936E83C092c9391B71Fa8c5

Transaction hash: 0x5286931cbb6ad7e5065db3c8cf957175f5c6c686f3652187106ce51776833bd2
Activity: 236

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If we calculate the price in ETH term, how much profit have ICO participants made?

Even if you count the increase in ETH, the ICO participants in the Wabi project are still lucrative. And you don't have to hold ETH, so you don't have to be able to get a complete increase in ETH Cool
Activity: 336
Does anyone know the reason behind current market dip? Is it just profit takers or there is some news?

From the recent price trend, WaBi is a good project, a Chinese concept is easy to own stir, but with heat speculation after the fall risk Roll Eyes

This is the normal adjustment after the price surging since ICO. With the adjustment of the mainstream currency, you can think that it is profit taking. There is not any bad factor in the WaBi project itself. Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 41

In what brand supermarket of China, I saw the actual usage of WABI. I didn't pay much attention to it. You can describe it in detail. Next time, let me see it.thanks! Wink
Activity: 406
I'm wondering if Wabi has the potential to see growth like ETH over one year. Does it have the potential for its product/purpose to rise to eg 100$ or more or will that never happen?

WaBi is a great project. It's amazing how many times the price of ICO is coming up. The 100$that you expect is not impossible for the coming year. The concept and market of product anti-counterfeiting are very big. Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Does anyone know the reason behind current market dip? Is it just profit takers or there is some news?

From the recent price trend, WaBi is a good project, a Chinese concept is easy to own stir, but with heat speculation after the fall risk Roll Eyes
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Great project. I just bought a good stack of Wabi.
really like the product. I can see myself scanning the products.

Its getting more and more important to know the data from each product, app looks great. easy too use.

but now the stock is still down once, what's the news about WABI?
whether it can go up as early as Wabi appeared Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
Great project. I just bought a good stack of Wabi.
really like the product. I can see myself scanning the products.

Its getting more and more important to know the data from each product, app looks great. easy too use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 174
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hello, I know I'm way too late with this question but forgot about it. After the tokensale they would send back the extra ETH you have send above your personal cap. Has this already been done?
Activity: 6
Hey guys, when withdraw ETH from Binance, what do you put in under "label" before the address?

ETH
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hey guys, when withdraw ETH from Binance, what do you put in under "label" before the address?
Activity: 16
Dear BitCoinTalk Community,

Apologies for the radio silence on the forum as of late. Since the ICO we’ve been working overtime to ensure everyone received their WaBis, and that their excess funds were refunded. But now it’s time to get back to growing the business and focusing on developments that will benefit us all.

For those who missed it, we’ve recently released a progress update on Medium which you can find here: https://medium.com/@wabiico/wabi-project-progress-update-18th-dec-2017-6735d7ae141c

After some debate, we have decided to focus our WaBi and Walimai related marketing efforts on a select few channels. We invite you all to find us on our official Telegram channels, follow our Twitter account for the latest updates, join the discussion in our subReddit, or sign-up for our Newsletter at wacoin.io.

The above channels are the ideal ways to stay up-to-date on WaBi and Walimai related news, and we hope you’ll join us as we continue to grow.

We will no longer update our BitCoinTalk thread, so please redirect questions to the channels above or reach out to us at [email protected].

Sincerely,
WaBi Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hi guys, can anyone tell me why wabi needs to be on the blockchain technology?
Pages:
Jump to: