Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up! Keep it up!
Activity: 225
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Good whitepaper you have here, very detailed. Obviously serious approach to business.
Hi do you have any restriction on the countries?
Activity: 233
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 126
I am fairly new in the Crypto space but I am really interested with this project. Where could I learn more about the project and participate with the ICO? 

Just look at the first post in this thread and visit company site https://loyakk.io/
I think you'll find all the answers.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
good project menu looks complete and versatile, intelligent projects understand the needs of the business market that creates safer transactions good luck
Activity: 71
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in this project is doing their best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented and kindful devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people who is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined and feel blessed to be part of your community cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon! 
Activity: 155
Hi team! Very nice project! I’m a very new to ico (just know this thing in general), so it could be reasonable, because I like to invest some btc. What could you tell me about your project?
Activity: 186
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team. Loyakk will be the revolution in business, and it will be a great project Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far. I really hope this project will be able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally, once again I really appreciate what the team has done. And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, basically I'm sure this project will be great. And do not disappoint all those who have been involved. thank you

HiDoktilar,

Thank you for the kind words. The team are working hard to deliver a very successful ICO and a superior platform that many big clients are waiting to stat using. .... it's a Win-Win for all parties involved.

Please don't forget to register on the /dfDJPf]WhiteList
Hello, developers, many big customers are referring to which companies, maybe to share, this will make us look forward to more.
Activity: 214
Hm. How will I get the part of the profit? In fiat or crypto? Or in tokens of ico that you invest in? Could you please explain?     
Activity: 88
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far. I really hope this project will be able to generate profits for all parties especially the team that has worked maximally, once again I really appreciate what the team has done. And for those involved in it I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us, basically I'm sure this project will be great. And do not disappoint all those who have been involved. thank you

HiDoktilar,

Thank you for the kind words. The team are working hard to deliver a very successful ICO and a superior platform that many big clients are waiting to stat using. .... it's a Win-Win for all parties involved.

Please don't forget to register on the /dfDJPf]WhiteList
Activity: 88
everything looks really impressive, a beautiful site and a strong team
this is very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors
good luck

Hi GEOmile ....thank you for the vote of confidence .... we are all really excited about what the future holds for both investors and Loyakk
Activity: 146
Activity: 213
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news? 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read about the project. It looks very good and has a lot of potential. I am hyped for this and cant wait for more information. Wish you best of luck !
Activity: 193
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 195
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 198
ook nice ,the idea is good, will pay attention to your post and further information. already add in my watchlist ,thank you   
Pages:
Jump to: