Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Great idea + Great Team = Great Company!
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
If you are considering investing in this project, its a great move guys because you will make enormous profits. Believe me when i tell you this Wink
Activity: 200
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy? Thanks
Activity: 217
I am fairly new in the Crypto space but I am really interested with this project. Where could I learn more about the project and participate with the ICO? 
Activity: 199
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys
Activity: 205
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though
Activity: 184
Really good project. The project looks like a long-term hold for me. There is great potential in it and I am really excited about the future of Loyakk, just hope it is legit. Nice concept , I read white paper
Activity: 134
I would like to say that the project is really worthy. What is the forecasted rate after entering the exchanges? And when the token will be traded on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 187
This is an important project. I'm very excited about its development and having the opportunity to support via the ICO
Activity: 126
Hi. Just found out your project, didn't read the whitepaper yet. Could you briefly explain what your project is about?
Activity: 126
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon!
Activity: 266
Detailed explanation of the project. it looks like the project is really designed to attract businesspeople to join the project. I do not think it should be separated from this project. because in my opinion the project will be a great success.
Activity: 45
Found whitelist and bounty program.

Does Loyakk solution help in data security?

Many thanks
Activity: 88
Hi

what projectrs have you done with the companies listed on your site

https://loyakk.io/

We have existing private projects that have been completed for the various companies listed on loyakk.io

Thanks for your question. We encourage you to participate in our Bounty Program.
Activity: 48
Hi

what projectrs have you done with the companies listed on your site

https://loyakk.io/
yes I see this project loyakk really good and I think this project has an interesting idea but I think it is not easy to combine many areas of activity ..
I hope the project team has prepared all the plans carefully, I see the project team owned loyakk this professional and already expert in its field .. I think this project will be successful and can get all the desired targets

Thank you for your support. Hope to see you participate in the Token Sale or Bounty Program.
Hello. Does your team has previous projects?

Does the team have experience working with blockchain projects?

Yes, our team has worked on multiple projects, and we have filed multiple patents for our digital solutions.

Is it necessary to verify data to participate in the white list? Do your customers already use this technology in the one described in the project?

Whitelist participation terms can be found over here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-presale-live-loyakk-ico-with-existing-blue-chip-clients-2838705

Customers are using the current version of this platform and are working with us on requirements for next version with extended features.

Hi what is meant by the blue chip customers? I did part of bounty program, I might want to invest ETH into this. LOoks a good one.

Thanks!

Blue Chip clients are those listed highly on the stock exchange including SAP, Novartis, Mphasis and Infosys.

Check our Twitter for quotes and more information from our advisors:

https://twitter.com/loyakkvega
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
yes I see this project loyakk really good and I think this project has an interesting idea but I think it is not easy to combine many areas of activity ..
I hope the project team has prepared all the plans carefully, I see the project team owned loyakk this professional and already expert in its field .. I think this project will be successful and can get all the desired targets
Activity: 45
Where is whitelist? Bounty program not show whitelist anyways

Can I join twitter/fb bounty pls?

thanks in future
Activity: 52
Hi what is meant by the blue chip customers? I did part of bounty program, I might want to invest ETH into this. LOoks a good one.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: