Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 39. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
"7. What consensus mechanism does the Loyakk Vega platform use?
Loyakk's Vega Enterprise Relationship platform is being built on an Ethereum core with elements of Quorum and proprietary patent-pending extensions. We will be using a variant of BFT Consensus given Enterprise Use Cases and needs."

All coins will be distributed at once, or will it be possible to extract them as an etherium?
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
A really interesting project. Even more is credible because of the developers and the fact that this project is constantly evolving and improving. I think it would be interesting to participate in it.  By the way - February 23 - the day of the Soviet army.
Thank you for your indication of support. Do apply to join the Whitelist for pre-ICO bonus offers. And... Yes ... the 23rd of Feb will have many days of importance .... Smiley  Soviet Army and Navy Day being an important one ....
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
I expected a little different. Here is another social network. I honestly do not like get-togethers on social networks, but there are fans and they probably will be interested.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Loyakk ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Loyakk. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
A really interesting project. Even more is credible because of the developers and the fact that this project is constantly evolving and improving. I think it would be interesting to participate in it.  By the way - February 23 - the day of the Soviet army.
Pages:
Jump to: