Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 18. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
WTS 2510 PURE @0.17 BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
I'm running three Pure nodes. I'm busy looking at buying enough Pure for a fourth node now.
The number of nodes is climbing... hope I get in before it spikes and rewards drop too much!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Thats not our Pure its another coin and we dont have any link with that.I have already told everyone.Please remove your post leel people think its trading there.Thanks
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Hello PURE people!

A summary of what is going on with PURE: http://whalesfriend.com/pure-altcoin/

Please share it in order to grow the community.

See you on slack  Cool

Very good article and interesting read. I agree with all the points. Hopefully this will bring more attention to PURE which I believe for now it rightfully desserves
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I launched my masternode 2 days ago. during these 2 days i had 1 (ONE) generated income of 6.5 PURE. Is this a joke or what, 65% of the block you say in OP??

1 POS block is 10 Pure, 6.5 for a random MN, 3.5 for a staking node. Each POS block is randomly rewarding one MN and one staking node Smiley
How to create staking node?

just create a wallet and put there your pure coins, they will start stacking after 50 confirmations, coins that you using in node (2500) not participating in stacking only in mn rewards
With Pure: stacking 3.5 coins per 1 block POS for random wallet(wallet have a few coin)?
Activity: 193
I launched my masternode 2 days ago. during these 2 days i had 1 (ONE) generated income of 6.5 PURE. Is this a joke or what, 65% of the block you say in OP??

1 POS block is 10 Pure, 6.5 for a random MN, 3.5 for a staking node. Each POS block is randomly rewarding one MN and one staking node Smiley

just create a wallet and put there your pure coins, they will start stacking after 50 confirmations, coins that you using in node (2500) not participating in stacking only in mn rewards
Activity: 291
Merit: 11
Thank you for airdrop ( last week )

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

SOpool.us has added PURE, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=PURE as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in PURE:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u PCzEZwYu2rMJncyt4qcS6Qb6f5gjHRhjpq -p c=PURE 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u PCzEZwYu2rMJncyt4qcS6Qb6f5gjHRhjpq -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: PCzEZwYu2rMJncyt4qcS6Qb6f5gjHRhjpq
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Activity: 241
Where can i tarde?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103

1) Point me to where it says "10" and not "100" in ANN post.
2) Currently there are 140 masternodes running. 3 min/block equals 480 blocks/day, even with 6.5/block it's 3120/140=22.2857 coins per MN per day, not 3.25. Where are they?

1) "Block reward 100 (up to block 30'000)" Smiley So, yes, there is no mention of the 10 Pure for the POS block, but as far as I know, all POS coins work that way, with less reward for POS block (the only exeption is the 0% POS from ghostlander) So... it's working that way, even if God isn't happy with this reality. This is how it works Smiley
2) Currently... I'm a mess at maths, so I can't help here. But I own one MN and I get 6.5 three / four times a day (the 3.5 are for staking nodes, not masternodes). So, I think you might be better than I am with numbers but maybe you misconfigured something with your MN.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I would love to run/win a masternode. I have joined the Slack channel, followed on Twitter and retweeted https://twitter.com/purealtcoin/status/914530148254388224

FINGERS CROSSED.
Activity: 621
Merit: 108

I have not started any Master Node but I stake 3.5 few times a day with about 4K PURE. Is it not the same for everyone?

With ~3k pure divided in stakes according to coin specs I only received 3 or 4 x 3.5 payouts in almost a week. Since devs didn't give a sample of a .conf for pos staking I used values that seem to be most appropriate. Results are rather discouraging so far, but then it's an asic coin and I realise that my amount is nothing compared to other holders.
Activity: 182

1) Point me to where it says "10" and not "100" in ANN post.
2) Currently there are 140 masternodes running. 3 min/block equals 480 blocks/day, even with 6.5/block it's 3120/140=22.2857 coins per MN per day, not 3.25. Where are they?
Activity: 838
Merit: 500

I have not started any Master Node but I stake 3.5 few times a day with about 4K PURE. Is it not the same for everyone?
(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
You can always mine on our pool, I'm on slack and, most important, we have cookies : https://beardedpool.fr > it's 0.5% fees.

(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
The wallet is not crypted by default. But you can always encrypt it : Settings > Encrypt

(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
Come on slack ! But always use an escrow. A trustable one.

(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
As far as I know, airdrop is disabled due to cheaters.

(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.
Regular staking nodes Smiley

May the Pure be with you.

Activity: 182
Activity: 323
Merit: 101

(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
I would suggest http://pool.bilbotel.fr/site/mining Pool operator is always online in slack and has low fees.

(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
You have to first encrypt the wallet to ask for password. Be careful since if you lose/forget this password. Your coins are gone as well.

(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
Mostly on Slack channel. Dev acts like the neutral party.

(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
Airdrop was only for 10 Pure and is currently OFF due to abuse.

(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.
That goes to regular wallets as POS reward.

Hope this helps

I will continue  Smiley

(6) My wallet frozen/not sync, what i gonna do?
You have manually add nodes by creating file pure.conf in C:/*user*/AppData/Roaming/Pure/. List of nodes you can find here https://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1862

(7) How do i set a masternode?
Please invite to our Slack channel https://purealt.slack.com/ for help and info

(8.) My coins not staking?
Coins need a 50 confirmations by PURE network for mature and 12+ hours for become "weight" on network for succsessful staking
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
Hello PURE people!

A summary of what is going on with PURE: http://whalesfriend.com/pure-altcoin/

Please share it in order to grow the community.

See you on slack  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: