Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 17. (Read 44174 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Exchanges will be Novaexchange, Coinexchange and Cryptopia.Then our target will be bittrex.
Yes ,weekly masternode draw is on and you can participate just by following @purealtcoin  and retweeting.Thanks

You should go for Binance not Bittrex.  No way Bittrex will add new coin soon.

Binance is also better Exchange now.  It also has Community Coin of the month, see here -

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001308592-Binance-Starts-Its-Community-Coin-per-Month-Program

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Just want to give a huge thank you to the pure dev team, i am the winner of the first pure node. All i did was retweet anfld joined on their slack channel and was active there.

Everyone should join for the next node Wink

I fired up the node last night...  Just awaiting my first reward Smiley

Glad to see a fellow Deep Onion 'er winning the Node. Pure is and growing, definitely something to watch out for.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Exchanges will be Novaexchange, Coinexchange and Cryptopia.Then our target will be bittrex.
Yes ,weekly masternode draw is on and you can participate just by following @purealtcoin  and retweeting.Thanks
Activity: 148
will there be another weekly MN giveaways draw this week?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I really hope they will deliver a nice website this time cause the project deserves it. Also congratz to the man who won the free node and I will join for the second for sure.

but which exchange is listed?
Activity: 210
I really hope they will deliver a nice website this time cause the project deserves it. Also congratz to the man who won the free node and I will join for the second for sure.
Merit: 250
POW PHASE HUGE REWARD

Not so HUGE.....

I dno, my 414 coins are pretty impressive for 2x 1080 ti, i recieved my huge reward lol

so you can give us some informations? speed? how many coins day?
Activity: 182
Citius, altius, fortius
dev look pm please. important problem
Activity: 20
Just want to give a huge thank you to the pure dev team, i am the winner of the first pure node. All i did was retweet anfld joined on their slack channel and was active there.

Congratulations RichardBTC. You are lucky man Smiley
Activity: 201

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
By the way, this project so simple the explain about mean this project, i still confused about this project, maybe sometime i will join this project
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Pure added to masternode hoster node-vps.com
Activity: 108
I am being testing out local PC for MN , still stuck. Looking alternative ,

If i am using VPS for MN. Do i need
1) high RAM
2) high storage
3) high bandwidth
4) One IP can run for multiple MN ?

By the way , why my 2500 pure coin still won't stake for 48 hours and more than 1k confirmations. How to see the weight ?
My Wallet is unlock.

Hey its me hazieq @ DJC, as mentioned by dev you can point your arrow on the green thing (bottom right) to see your weight & how long it gonna take for you to receive your staking rewards. Depending on your wallet weight : total network weight. Also you need to let your wallet & PC online if I'm not mistaken. Usually I just minimize my wallet & let my PC on for 24/7. Received a lot of $PURE in the past days (maybe 20x times 3.5 PURE)
Activity: 108
Thanks for the explanation dev, I guess she managed to get her masternode up just now. By the way, good morning everyone Smiley
Purifying The Blockchain
Coin supertrader you can see pricing in many vps.You can use any package most use VULTR  1 gb or even 512mb ram is enough. .You dont need much ram or storage.One static ip is needed and different ports for running multiple masternodes.
Network weight is high.You can see your weight for staking by pointing arrow to that green icon at right bottom.
Activity: 4
I am being testing out local PC for MN , still stuck. Looking alternative ,

If i am using VPS for MN. Do i need
1) high RAM
2) high storage
3) high bandwidth
4) One IP can run for multiple MN ?

By the way , why my 2500 pure coin still won't stake for 48 hours and more than 1k confirmations. How to see the weight ?
My Wallet is unlock.
Activity: 4

(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
I would suggest http://pool.bilbotel.fr/site/mining Pool operator is always online in slack and has low fees.

(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
You have to first encrypt the wallet to ask for password. Be careful since if you lose/forget this password. Your coins are gone as well.

(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
Mostly on Slack channel. Dev acts like the neutral party.

(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
Airdrop was only for 10 Pure and is currently OFF due to abuse.

(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.
That goes to regular wallets as POS reward.

Hope this helps

I will continue  Smiley

(6) My wallet frozen/not sync, what i gonna do?
You have manually add nodes by creating file pure.conf in C:/*user*/AppData/Roaming/Pure/. List of nodes you can find here https://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1862

(7) How do i set a masternode?
Please invite to our Slack channel https://purealt.slack.com/ for help and info

(8.) My coins not staking?
Coins need a 50 confirmations by PURE network for mature and 12+ hours for become "weight" on network for succsessful staking

Thanks for your info .. I am still struggling in MN setup..Stuck at Port. Al port closed even firewall turn off.. @@
Merit: 103
No exchanges yet. You can trade OTC in  slack, channels #trading , #pureescrowaccount or mine it .

SO why people are mining this shit?

Long term view.

You're welcome.
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys New website will be released soon as community said old website Purealt.org was too simple.It will be released soon.Thanks
Activity: 241
No exchanges yet. You can trade OTC in  slack, channels #trading , #pureescrowaccount or mine it .

SO why people are mining this shit?
Pages:
Jump to: