Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 7. (Read 9588 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
It's the same as the English one and the source is very popular in Latin America and, not much as in Latin America, in Spain  Smiley
I like it, my bad that I haven't participated in the sales and bounty campaign.

I think they didn't have it. I also would like to participate.
Quick question, do you know if it's possible to buy their tokens or something somewhere?

Will try to find something now. Do you have their email to contact them?  Smiley

You can find it on their webpage. It won't be possible to buy their tokens if they have their own exchange, right?

Why not? Having own exchange implies not having tokens to sell? I don't think that they didn't have any sale stages or bounty campaign. That's strange

Don't know, that's why I am asking. Do you think having your own exchange is beneficial? I mean, does it really worth it?

There are a lot of advantages. You haven't read the article?  Huh

Yes, I read, but, can you share them here?

Advantages are:

the tested core
ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
a private service for technical development
lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
no need to create your own platform

Thank you!
Do you know what? I found one similar product to QUPPY. We founds it’s competitors! Sad

I thought that there are plenty of them, isn’t it?

I haven’t seen any until now
Can you give some examples of potential competitors?

I don’t think that it’s appropriate to mention them here since it can be considered as an advertisement. Don’t you think so?
The main idea of QUPPY is not revolutionizing one, to be honest

It’s pretty similar to Coinbase, isn’t it? You will be able to not only save your cryptocoins in this wallet but also purchase them from the QUPPY exchange, no?

Yes, however, QUPPY gives an opportunity to create your own start up. Or I understood it wrong?
Activity: 91
It's the same as the English one and the source is very popular in Latin America and, not much as in Latin America, in Spain  Smiley

Quick question, do you know if it's possible to buy their tokens or something somewhere?

Will try to find something now. Do you have their email to contact them?  Smiley

You can find it on their webpage. It won't be possible to buy their tokens if they have their own exchange, right?

Why not? Having own exchange implies not having tokens to sell? I don't think that they didn't have any sale stages or bounty campaign. That's strange

Don't know, that's why I am asking. Do you think having your own exchange is beneficial? I mean, does it really worth it?

Advantages are:

the tested core

Thank you!
Do you know what? I found one similar product to QUPPY. We founds it’s competitors! Sad

I don’t think that it’s appropriate to mention them here since it can be considered as an advertisement. Don’t you think so?

It’s pretty similar to Coinbase, isn’t it? You will be able to not only save your cryptocoins in this wallet but also purchase them from the QUPPY exchange, no?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Advantages are:

the tested core

Thank you!

Advantages are:

the tested core

Thank you!

Advantages are:

the tested core

Thank you!

Advantages are:

the tested core

Thank you!

Yes, I also found it in Portuguese. https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/quppy-anuncia-lancamento-de-pagamentos-com-carteira-white-label/
It means that QUPPY is expanding worldwide! Great job  Wink

Amazing! This sounds great! It would be great to have an article in Spanish since is one of the most popular languages

I think there is one article in Spanish... I will try to find it  Wink
Yes, I also found it in Portuguese. https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/quppy-anuncia-lancamento-de-pagamentos-com-carteira-white-label/

Amazing! This sounds great! It would be great to have an article in Spanish since is one of the most popular languages
That's true!
Actually, I just found out that there will be no need to build anything from scratch. With the white label, the client has his own platform ready for action.
Also, other advantages are:

• the tested core
  • ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
  • a private service for technical development
  • lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
  • no need to create your own platform

WOW!  Shocked

Simply amazing!  Wink

It's great to see how QUPPY is growing!

Yes, you can see how it's revolutionizing the market and with the recent news, we can affirm for sure that this project will have a huge success  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: