Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello.
This project give us a huge profit in future.
I want to thanks to all who made raman coin ,very nice project i must participate in this ICO, it will go to moon in the future really good project supporting team ,
all crypto lover have to invest in this project.
I tell all my friends to invest in this project.
Thank you

Activity: 60
Thank you for this potential campaign I deeply love and wish you always good success in the present and future.
Activity: 8
I like RamenCoin because of their vision especially giving help to the needy people. I only suggest to this project to have a lot of programs/project to expand the help to the needy people. And also continue to spread your advocacy.

Retweet link:https://twitter.com/RamenCoin2018/status/977060588718297089
My tweet link:https://twitter.com/rahulthakkar796/status/977262124215910401
Activity: 65
An interesting idea of the project, an amusing name for a coin. But I'm sure that the future of this project is, very many followers.
Activity: 67
i suggested that this coin come in big one exchange site, and create own wallet for transfer coin
Activity: 86
hi, first of all thanks to all who made raman coin ,very nice project i must participate in this ICO, it will go to moon in the future really good project supporting team ,
all crypto lover have to invest in this project.
thanks
Activity: 8
I have a strong belief this coin is going places.. I love RAMEN
Activity: 34
looking great concept of project. soon we will be on moon can't wait...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My crypto colleague called me yesterday. We talked a lot and he told me about the project I invest in which you can earn a lot of money. Join now
Activity: 1
Oчeнь пoнpaвилcя пpoeкт, oтличнaя и интepecнaя идeя!
Activity: 66
Great project genuine site .An excellent idea of distribution of tokens by Airdrop.Good luck
Activity: 87
I like ramen coin because i like RamenNice project keep it up. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great project
Activity: 31
This is  a great project.An excellent idea of distribution of tokens by Airdrop.Good luck
Activity: 6
Good luck ramen coin  2018
Activity: 105
I survived college eating Ramen because I was poor, now Ramen has the potential to make me wealthy, crazy world!
Activity: 64
RamenCoin in cryptocurrency is the great project. I hope RamenCoin will be successful future soon. Got tokens in 1st airdrop.
Activity: 7
I tink this project and this team got great potential
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I would love the idea of connecting people loving animes and ramens.
Activity: 102
Why I like ramen coin because ramen is so sweet and I think it should be more publicity
Pages:
Jump to: