Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Concept is good support in future fight for hunger
Activity: 41
I eat ramen twice a week.
I will prepare to wait for an hour at a famous store.
Especially I like hot ramen.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
Its the best project i have seen so far . Wishing all the best for this new project
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
A hungry man is an angry man.  Thank you dev for quenching hunger through the blockchain technology I love ramen am a foodie
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
i love ramen, i eat ramen almost everyday.  this is the first time i heard of blockchain based on ramen.  with the dedication of storing 1 ramen for every 1000 ramencoin in existence, this is gonna help alot of hungry people.

hope to see this project become bigger
Activity: 5

Really like the project. You really are the one who brought this kind of project. And who do not like noodles. Best of luck.

My suggestion will be please bring this to India also. There is only one main brand which is not very healthy. O I would like to see this in India.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
developing mobile app is awesome.

Yes, I love Ramen

that would be so cool if I can use RamenCoin at stores and really use it!
Activity: 10
This is great project with amazing team.
I know this project have future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Well I just love ramen, its surprising to see a project like this  Grin
Activity: 52
Ramen Coin a wonderful project and a smart idea worthy of all supports and encouragement and we hope to see it as a strong currency in the future! to the moon Ramen coin!
Activity: 238
I joined this project coz im one of the fan of ramen noodles,, and im happy to be part of this project...goodluck!!!
Activity: 59
This is awesome program and in 2018 i want this coin will listed on the top of exchange. I support this program
Thanks
Activity: 144
Your creativity is awesome but let me suggest if you can have your own app and find a way that will make the holders hold the RamenCoin very well would be a great help and give no room for dumpers. Great future here!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I understand that in your idea there may be a trace of irony, but I'm not a skeptic. And although I am amazed by the number of your social followers, I tend to think that any idea can become great. Without faith in the crypto currency, this large-scale industry would not have happened, so I, the guys, would like to see that you continued to develop your idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
I am a fan of ramen noodle. I at least have to go eat once a week.
If this coin can use for any ramen restaurant. I will support it till I die.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The project is quite interesting and apparently it is designed for the Asian market. But I do not want it to be used when paying for fast service restaurants? Huh
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The project seems like a joke when you first encounter it.. But when you look into the deeper purpose of the project, youLl then realize that it was a good one. This one is something that everyone should support, this will help the poor foght the hunger..
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
I will participate to your airdrop!
i want to contribute my time in this ramen coin! awesome!
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
With interesting names and ideas, the world of passwords is so huge that there will always be projects that are very bright. RAMEN! Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Its good to know that dev of Ramen coin has a heart for the people who cannot afford to eat and experience hunger. This is much more appreciated because there are these kind of people around the wolrd. I salute you for this! Thank u so much.

How do you know that is the case? Did you know that the most powerful driver in global wealth is actually self-interest? Think about it! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: