Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 79. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It is somewhat akin to the flocking mechanisms of bird flocks (or crab swarms, whatever).   
A good strategy might even be to follow the swarm in terms of coming predictions:) .
To my mind there are two main reasons - some insider's manipulation which reasons we can never know and the global markets recession which makes people to cash out and wait for some better times in the economy.
The manipulators are not coming from the insiders but in fact it has been coming from the mtgox itself. mtgox trustee becomes the real reaons who is manipulating the bitcoin market at this time.
Activity: 56
It is somewhat akin to the flocking mechanisms of bird flocks (or crab swarms, whatever).   
A good strategy might even be to follow the swarm in terms of coming predictions:) .
To my mind there are two main reasons - some insider's manipulation which reasons we can never know and the global markets recession which makes people to cash out and wait for some better times in the economy.
The whale are waiting BTC to reach a peak bearish before they enter the market perhaps after the market the BTC will sky rocket
i think the usual summer slowness in the market will fade away as soon as we cross 500 b market cap.
Activity: 140
The whale are waiting BTC to reach a peak bearish before they enter the market perhaps after the market the BTC will sky rocket
i think the usual summer slowness in the market will fade away as soon as we cross 500 b market cap.
It's quite disappointing but true:'( .
The reason is simple, people bought bitcoin at a price of 6,000 thousand, it cost $ 9,000 - $ 10,000 thousand, and they immediately began to sell it and softened its price!
The reason is simple, people bought bitcoin at a price of 6,000 thousand, it cost $ 9,000 - $ 10,000 thousand, and they immediately began to sell it and softened its price!
Activity: 42
When the hyip will settle down and we will understand what the blockchain startups really did, we realize that nothing radically new hasn`t happened.
Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, fraud and scams and legislations Cry.
Activity: 70
When the hyip will settle down and we will understand what the blockchain startups really did, we realize that nothing radically new hasn`t happened.
Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, fraud and scams and legislations Cry.
Activity: 84
If Bitcoin viewed only as a medium of exchange for goods, in its role can be any cryptocurrency.
For most projects, the internal currency at the application level is a dead end Undecided
What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin?do you think it will be down more?
I do not know how many times such questions have arisen. But I will answer it as I know bro. The price of bitcoin down is influenced by many things, such as bad news, then large-scale dummies made by big players.
Rich guys sell it in large quantities so all the cryptomarket falls. We need more buyers but down trend does not attract new investors:-\
I do not know how many times such questions have arisen. But I will answer it as I know bro. The price of bitcoin down is influenced by many things, such as bad news, then large-scale dummies made by big players.
Activity: 70
If Bitcoin viewed only as a medium of exchange for goods, in its role can be any cryptocurrency.
For most projects, the internal currency at the application level is a dead end Undecided
I strongly doubt that in the near future in the world there will be a single decentralized crypto currency Undecided
chips with Pokemon from childhood are tokens too Grin
there are so many tokens because all blockchain systems are created to increase liquidity.
I strongly doubt that in the near future in the world there will be a single decentralized crypto currency Undecided
there are so many tokens because all blockchain systems are created to increase liquidity.
tokens do not represent anything new and unique at all. Tokens have existed since as long as there is commerce.
it is misleading many beginners and creates the effect of frustrated expectations.
tokens do not represent anything new and unique at all. Tokens have existed since as long as there is commerce.
A thing that annoys me in the industry: on Coinmarketcap.com, hundreds of coins that represent roughly the same thing and carry roughly the same functions.
it is misleading many beginners and creates the effect of frustrated expectations.
Activity: 168
I do not know what purse is better to use, tell me please, which one is the easiest to use?
Pages:
Jump to: