Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 80. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
A thing that annoys me in the industry: on Coinmarketcap.com, hundreds of coins that represent roughly the same thing and carry roughly the same functions.
it is misleading many beginners and creates the effect of frustrated expectations.
Activity: 140
A thing that annoys me in the industry: on Coinmarketcap.com, hundreds of coins that represent roughly the same thing and carry roughly the same functions.
I support BitBounce. Guys will save us from spam8) !
Republia is the best Grin, cool project with its own blockchain.
Completely open network Attrace, capable of registering and checking any click on advertising.
Republia is the best Grin, cool project with its own blockchain.
Activity: 56
What about BitClave??? ? Excellent integration into the real world.
And what is the meaning of BitClave?
The search technology allows sellers to pay directly for results, and users and other data providers receive payment by the value of data measured by conversions (not by clicks); and consumers gain access to monetary incentives and cheap goods, gaining control over their personal information.
Activity: 84
I believe that the OPP Open WiFi - nonsense project Wink.
I liked Menlo One, a platform for developing decentralized applications.
And what is the meaning of BitClave?
Activity: 112
what can you say about OPP Open WiFi? They want to create a global, free access to an open Wi-Fi network.
Activity: 98
Republia! I'm waiting for the beginning Pre-sale Cheesy
Of course EOS.
Yes, EOS is the best. I also like Bancor
what can you say about OPP Open WiFi? They want to create a global, free access to an open Wi-Fi network.
Activity: 84
Of course EOS.
Of course EOS.
the revolution of smart contracts will be provoked by completely new paradigms, which we have not yet predicted Sad.
Let's discuss the best ICO of this summer.
Of course EOS.
the revolution of smart contracts will be provoked by completely new paradigms, which we have not yet predicted Sad.
the global introduction of smart contracts means that the regulatory legislation should better protect the conditions proposed for entering into a smart contract.
considering smart contracts, it is important not just to think about how to transfer existing concepts and structures to this new technology.
the global introduction of smart contracts means that the regulatory legislation should better protect the conditions proposed for entering into a smart contract.
considering smart contracts, it is important not just to think about how to transfer existing concepts and structures to this new technology.
Therefore, parties that have entered into a smart contract need to understand how the risk and responsibility for unintentional errors in the code and their use by attackers are distributed between the parties and, possibly, the third party - developers or insurers of the smart contract.
However, the attacker intercepted the data stream in the code of the company Parity, reinitialized the smart contract and made himself the sole owner of multi-signature wallets  Cool.
Therefore, parties that have entered into a smart contract need to understand how the risk and responsibility for unintentional errors in the code and their use by attackers are distributed between the parties and, possibly, the third party - developers or insurers of the smart contract.
Activity: 112
Wallets with multi-signatures are safer, because more than one private key is required for access.
However, the attacker intercepted the data stream in the code of the company Parity, reinitialized the smart contract and made himself the sole owner of multi-signature wallets  Cool.
Republia Virtual Machine is implemented using functional programming language Michelson, which supports formal code verification that allows to verify smart contract before it is launched on the network. Thus, due to formal code verification Republia VM will not execute smart contract in case an error occurs. Moreover, smart contracts correctness, because Turing completeness avoids fraud and delays in smart contracts. Smart contract, created on Republia platform, will never get caught in an endless loop, because it operates under the principle of a timestamp, which ensures execution of digital contract.
Enjoy Repaplia Ecosystem!
Wallets with multi-signatures are safer, because more than one private key is required for access.
Pages:
Jump to: