Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 84. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I`ve  tested the MVP of Republia Bank. I like it! What do you think about parking instrument?
I want to test MVP too. Where can I find it?
I registered here https://republia.io/mvp?#/account . There are several more MVPs. I like that the project has working MVPs before ICO`s starting.
And how many coins can you park for a first time?
I parked the first 2 coins, looked how it works. After the balance received % payments, parked another 3.
Activity: 98
I`ve  tested the MVP of Republia Bank. I like it! What do you think about parking instrument?
The devs writing that this instrument is a tool for smoothing volatility.
I registered here https://republia.io/mvp?#/account . There are several more MVPs. I like that the project has working MVPs before ICO`s starting.
And how many coins can you park for a first time?
but what is the benefit of the project?
Activity: 42
In Republia Bank user can contain some coins on wallet. In WP I`ve read that this process helps to stabilize supply and demand in the market. But I like that you can set the optimal terms for containing coins and of course after this term you`ll get RPB coins as compensation for your parking.
I`ve  tested the MVP of Republia Bank. I like it! What do you think about parking instrument?
I still don't know what it is, can you tell me?
In Republia Bank user can contain some coins on wallet. In WP I`ve read that this process helps to stabilize supply and demand in the market. But I like that you can set the optimal terms for containing coins and of course after this term you`ll get RPB coins as compensation for your parking.
I`ve  tested the MVP of Republia Bank. I like it! What do you think about parking instrument?
Do you know has Republia anonymous transactions?
What do you think about dash?
Some people recommend dash for anonymity but I don't recommend that one.
People say that Verge is the most anonymous coin. Is it?
I think it's monero because they use cryptonote
The most anonymous altcoins are DASH and Monero. Dash anonymity is provided by a special Darksend mechanism.
Activity: 70
But, you must remember that if you use Monero and you're not sure about its usage then there can be some risks of privacy. You can also try Zcash which is also one of the most anonymous cryptos.
Activity: 56
I will suggest Deep Onion, игe Monero Transaction fee is little more then deep onion.
But, you must remember that if you use Monero and you're not sure about its usage then there can be some risks of privacy. You can also try Zcash which is also one of the most anonymous cryptos.
Monero is the way.
I will suggest Deep Onion, игe Monero Transaction fee is little more then deep onion.
Monero is one of the popular coin with better anonymity but your anyonymousness depends on your behaviour of use as well.
Activity: 40
Hello!
I think it is very good opportunity to earn money in the nearest future with this project. It uses some succsesful and useful cases from mnx but has its own technologies and ideas. 3-layer blockchain, network speed of 40000+ tps, users voting system, and many other things looks very interesting.
And it is a great chance to earn more tokens with its parking system (bank). I missed the begining of parking on MNX and I missed a lot of earnings. Now I'm ready)

the most anonymous cryptocurrency that does it better than the rest is Monero and it is an old coin which makes it better than others.
Monero is one of the popular coin with better anonymity but your anyonymousness depends on your behaviour of use as well.
Activity: 84
Do you know others cryptocurrencies with anonymous transactions?
the most anonymous cryptocurrency that does it better than the rest is Monero and it is an old coin which makes it better than others.
Great! I`m waiting the moment when i can buy your coins!
Activity: 70
Hi, Davidvnston.
Of course Republia Blockchain supports anonymous transactions.
Anonymous master node in our network is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.
Great! I`m waiting the moment when i can buy your coins!
Pages:
Jump to: