Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 85. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you know has Republia anonymous transactions?
Hi, Davidvnston.
Of course Republia Blockchain supports anonymous transactions.
Anonymous master node in our network is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.
Great! I`m waiting the moment when i can buy your coins!
Do you know others cryptocurrencies with anonymous transactions?
Activity: 70
Hi, Davidvnston.
Anonymous master node in our network is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.
Great! I`m waiting the moment when i can buy your coins!
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Hi, Davidvnston.
Activity: 70
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
When I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red always. Why enter the market if everything is bad?
This is all because the cryptocurrency is now the most speculative asset.
Yes, the market is a tool of exchange and speculation. But it isn't bad! Red market means a game of lowering and purchasing assets at a low cost
But do you why Republia decided to put on the market a coin that will not fall in price?
Thank you for your interest to our RPB coin!
Smoothed volatility ensures that the coin rate does not drop down, and the gradual and stable growth of RPB is ensured by the popularization of the project and the entry a larger number of participants into it while a phased release of all structural mechanisms. Thus, the investor will not lose the invested funds and will always be confident in his profit.
Activity: 84
When I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red always. Why enter the market if everything is bad?
Why do think so?
Yes, the market is a tool of exchange and speculation. But it isn't bad! Red market means a game of lowering and purchasing assets at a low cost
But do you why Republia decided to put on the market a coin that will not fall in price?
Activity: 98
nothing strange that market is on a global down-trend right now.
Why do think so?
This situation because of people not sure about crypto.
Why do think so?
Activity: 56
Why do think so?
Because community is still doubting that crypto will survive after regulations will be implemented by world.
Activity: 112
That is what the market is all about.
Why do think so?
It is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then everything will be green.
We are told that keeping money in the crypt is safe. Is it so? If is it better store money under the pillow?
Do you want to say that economic war between fiat money and cryptocurrencies will be very tough?
Yes. Banks every day rob ordinary people through high interest rates on loans and crypto has a possibility to change this situation.
Unfortunately banks know that people would always prefer using up government backed institutions.
Always split everything and share risks, that's more secure.
We are told that keeping money in the crypt is safe. Is it so? If is it better store money under the pillow?
As for me crypto is safety too because you don't need to bring atm or cash if do you have digital wallet.
Agree with you. Millions of crimes are committed annually using cash.
Do you want to say that economic war between fiat money and cryptocurrencies will be very tough?
Yes. Banks every day rob ordinary people through high interest rates on loans and crypto has a possibility to change this situation.
Unfortunately banks know that people would always prefer using up government backed institutions.
As for me crypto is safety too because you don't need to bring atm or cash if do you have digital wallet.
Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: