Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 23. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
you know, each of the products that make up this ecosystem solves a specific problem. For example, SafeCapital Exchange has become much faster and can now perform a large number of operations per second, and Crowdfundr helps people get microfinancing from people.
this is not all the products included in the SafeCapital ecosystem. but in general, your train of thought is more than clear to me. It really is. Developers make an invaluable contribution to the development of the financial and investment industries.
the developers understand that trade and activities related to investments largely depend on those links that are responsible for the speed of operations: an order book, purchase orders ... therefore their main goal was to automate these links, or use a system that could make the trading process faster. And this result as a whole was successfully achieved.
Activity: 154
you know, each of the products that make up this ecosystem solves a specific problem. For example, SafeCapital Exchange has become much faster and can now perform a large number of operations per second, and Crowdfundr helps people get microfinancing from people.
this is not all the products included in the SafeCapital ecosystem. but in general, your train of thought is more than clear to me. It really is. Developers make an invaluable contribution to the development of the financial and investment industries.
Activity: 196
by the way, those organizations mentioned above did help the new business raise funds for their ideas. They just did not advance as far as the Crowdfundr platform. Now everything will be different than before.
I also believe in it. In addition, Crowdfundr is payable via SCAP cryptocurrency. These are internal ecosystem tokens. As you can see, Crowdfundr has only one advantages.
please also note that Crowdfundr has a large liquidity reserve. As a matter of fact, precisely due to this, financing is proceeding smoothly, and enterprises are looking for financing from this liquidity reserve. Rather, it is even microfinance.
Activity: 238
by the way, those organizations mentioned above did help the new business raise funds for their ideas. They just did not advance as far as the Crowdfundr platform. Now everything will be different than before.
I also believe in it. In addition, Crowdfundr is payable via SCAP cryptocurrency. These are internal ecosystem tokens. As you can see, Crowdfundr has only one advantages.
friends, which is why the Crowdfundr platform was invented. This is a great solution for both new and existing enterprises. Funding from people is carried out with much more favorable conditions than in a bank. Therefore, it will be as useful as possible.
yes, existing projects should also be funded if necessary. Bank loans are not always given with ideal conditions. Most often, these are high interest rates and a quick maturity.
I think the same can be said about the platform, which was created so that enterprises could find financing. In fact, people can just as well give financing to worthwhile platforms. And it will be more profitable than taking a loan from a bank.
I agree with you. True, I heard about other platforms that are also engaged in financing, but they are intended only for new projects. I think that for existing ones it is also necessary to come up with some kind of solution.
I think the same can be said about the platform, which was created so that enterprises could find financing. In fact, people can just as well give financing to worthwhile platforms. And it will be more profitable than taking a loan from a bank.
Do you guys know that there is still a platform that is designed for crowdfunding? I recently found out about this, and it seems to me that a very promising direction, despite some of its lull immediately after the initial launch. I do not know what this is connected with.
I thought that IEO and ICO are similar campaigns that are aimed at the same goal - to collect financing from investors. It seems that I was not quite right. Correct me if necessary.
no, this is not entirely true. Yes, their ultimate goals may be the same, but there are some nuances in ICO campaigns: they can quickly disappear with an unfavorable architecture. Simply put, they are neglected, and for many users this is now important.
I believe that now the concept of IEO has been restructured and made the most modern. In general, the mission has probably remained the same - to invest in those projects that are most important to us.
Do you guys know that there is still a platform that is designed for crowdfunding? I recently found out about this, and it seems to me that a very promising direction, despite some of its lull immediately after the initial launch. I do not know what this is connected with.
I thought that IEO and ICO are similar campaigns that are aimed at the same goal - to collect financing from investors. It seems that I was not quite right. Correct me if necessary.
no, this is not entirely true. Yes, their ultimate goals may be the same, but there are some nuances in ICO campaigns: they can quickly disappear with an unfavorable architecture. Simply put, they are neglected, and for many users this is now important.
if my memory serves me, the SafeCapital Exchange launch is scheduled a year earlier than it was said above - at the end of 2020. And it will be a test. By the way, at the very end of the roadmap I read that it turns out that SafeCapital Exchange will carry out margin trading.
I will add that SafeCapital Exchange also plans to enter the top five largest world exchanges. It impressed me. In addition, each SafeCapital product will be released in accordance with its development time, that is, as I understand it, each of them will be finalized to full functionality.
if my memory serves me, the SafeCapital Exchange launch is scheduled a year earlier than it was said above - at the end of 2020. And it will be a test. By the way, at the very end of the roadmap I read that it turns out that SafeCapital Exchange will carry out margin trading.
you need to expect the launch of the exchange, then, I think, and it will be possible to find out details regarding security. I have not looked at the roadmap yet, but I know that each event is planned up to 2 years in advance, as is usually the case. The project will be fully launched only in 2021.
the launch of the system is really planned for 1 quarter of 2021, but the autopilot fund will be launched only at the end of 2021. We will get to it later; now I am also more interested in launching SafeCapital Exchange. Friends, tell who owns this information. Roll Eyes
you need to expect the launch of the exchange, then, I think, and it will be possible to find out details regarding security. I have not looked at the roadmap yet, but I know that each event is planned up to 2 years in advance, as is usually the case. The project will be fully launched only in 2021.
and I believe that the true advantage of the exchange should not be in the speed of processing connections, but in the security and confidentiality of transactions. For example, the SafeCapital Exchange innovation is just that. Infrastructure implemented at the corporate and military level.
yes, you are right. Security is truly a critical factor. I would also add a way to store assets: cold or hot. Everything should be finalized to the ideal. I think this is just about SafeCapital Exchange. Do you know anything about the security of this exchange?
of course, I studied all the information that I knew about the storage of funds and security. Firstly, storage is carried out in a cold way (this is more reliable). Secondly, with regard to security, besides the military level, I still do not know anything.
and I believe that the true advantage of the exchange should not be in the speed of processing connections, but in the security and confidentiality of transactions. For example, the SafeCapital Exchange innovation is just that. Infrastructure implemented at the corporate and military level.
yes, you are right. Security is truly a critical factor. I would also add a way to store assets: cold or hot. Everything should be finalized to the ideal. I think this is just about SafeCapital Exchange. Do you know anything about the security of this exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: