Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 24. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
and I believe that the true advantage of the exchange should not be in the speed of processing connections, but in the security and confidentiality of transactions. For example, the SafeCapital Exchange innovation is just that. Infrastructure implemented at the corporate and military level.
Activity: 140
I believe that the time has come to discuss the benefits of the SafeCapital ecosystem exchanges. firstly, there are 2 of them, each of which performs its own specific set of functions. SafeCapital Exchange, for example, is the very exchange that has the highest quality. This is a proprietary product of developers, which clearly shows its development in comparison with other exchanges.
this is a really cool product! Firstly, he uses military security, so I think there will be no reason to worry about assets. Secondly, it processes a large number of transactions and at the same time carries out a large number of connections. The numbers are impressive there too.
I completely agree with you. I am aware of specific figures: these are more than 10,000 transactions and more than a million unique connections. The developers improved their product based on the mistakes and shortcomings of analog exchanges and past slow connections. Do you agree with me?
I support you in this regard. There will no longer be security breaches, stolen, lost and missed transactions, the damage from which is sometimes billions of dollars. Trading will finally take place in real time.
Activity: 154
I believe that the time has come to discuss the benefits of the SafeCapital ecosystem exchanges. firstly, there are 2 of them, each of which performs its own specific set of functions. SafeCapital Exchange, for example, is the very exchange that has the highest quality. This is a proprietary product of developers, which clearly shows its development in comparison with other exchanges.
this is a really cool product! Firstly, he uses military security, so I think there will be no reason to worry about assets. Secondly, it processes a large number of transactions and at the same time carries out a large number of connections. The numbers are impressive there too.
I completely agree with you. I am aware of specific figures: these are more than 10,000 transactions and more than a million unique connections. The developers improved their product based on the mistakes and shortcomings of analog exchanges and past slow connections. Do you agree with me?
Activity: 154
I got acquainted with the statistics, which says that the number of cryptocurrency exchanges has really increased compared to last year. Based on this, experts concluded that exchanges are more than necessary and the speed of their distribution speaks for itself.
yes, I also read about it. I won’t say the exact amount of funds moving on the turnover of exchanges, but their total estimate is less than 1 million trillion dollars in 2018. Agree that these are quite impressive numbers, so you should pay attention to the popularity of exchanges.
Activity: 196
I got acquainted with the statistics, which says that the number of cryptocurrency exchanges has really increased compared to last year. Based on this, experts concluded that exchanges are more than necessary and the speed of their distribution speaks for itself.
I heard the opinion that exchanges are now acting as a “gateway” to the global economy. Honestly, I never thought about this, but in view of the creation of SafeCapital it seems to me that such a product is present here. Is this really true or are exchanges not such a mandatory tool?
I believe that exchanges are a mandatory tool. Especially when it has excellent features in terms of speed, transaction processing, security and privacy. It seems to me that since some time I began to notice a large number of cryptocurrency exchanges.
I heard the opinion that exchanges are now acting as a “gateway” to the global economy. Honestly, I never thought about this, but in view of the creation of SafeCapital it seems to me that such a product is present here. Is this really true or are exchanges not such a mandatory tool?
nevertheless, the developers created an interesting concept that makes it possible to invest, firstly, as much as I can at a given time, and secondly, I can pick up all the investments in such products that I need.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Probably wash trading on the exchanges. Look at the spread, more than one dollar. There is possibility that this project is scam. Watch out guys.
Activity: 112
guys, I’ll tell you this: the Crowdfundr platform, the charity, and in general all other products created by the developers are created to support people. The charity platform has more confirmation, because if you need help, you can safely ask the crowd.
friends, I come to the conclusion that it was not at all necessary to keep secret all the tools that lead to financial well-being, since now everything in this regard will change forever. As I understand it, everyone can get a financial benefit.
it really is. In addition, there is an opportunity not only to obtain financial benefits, but also to help other people. In principle, on the SafeCapital ecosystem, each of the products has a certain benefit, however, with regard to helping others, it is a charity.
to be honest, I thought you mean the Crowdfundr platform, which helps businesses find financing. moreover, the “trick” of this platform is that companies will receive financing not from banks, but from people. This is a convenient scheme, because rates from people are the most profitable.
friends, I come to the conclusion that it was not at all necessary to keep secret all the tools that lead to financial well-being, since now everything in this regard will change forever. As I understand it, everyone can get a financial benefit.
it really is. In addition, there is an opportunity not only to obtain financial benefits, but also to help other people. In principle, on the SafeCapital ecosystem, each of the products has a certain benefit, however, with regard to helping others, it is a charity.
Activity: 168
I would add that there may be problems with the requirements of accredited investors. More precisely, the problem itself will consist in processing your own investments due to the requirements of accredited investors: it may simply not be possible.
I don’t know if I understood this information correctly, but the partial purchase of shares is connected with the principle of securities: this is a buy-in, that is, a game in everything or nothing. By the way, I also read this information in white paper. The developers quite intelligibly explained all the information related to financial instruments.
also pay attention to intermediaries that are used when interacting with financial instruments. Blockchain excludes the possibility of their presence, since everything will be done by the system. SafeCapital will also not work with intermediaries.
I believe that this is very convenient, since the blockchain not only helps automate the processes for which intermediaries are responsible, but also saves time and budget of investors to some extent. The budget will really shrink at times.
I would add that there may be problems with the requirements of accredited investors. More precisely, the problem itself will consist in processing your own investments due to the requirements of accredited investors: it may simply not be possible.
I don’t know if I understood this information correctly, but the partial purchase of shares is connected with the principle of securities: this is a buy-in, that is, a game in everything or nothing. By the way, I also read this information in white paper. The developers quite intelligibly explained all the information related to financial instruments.
also pay attention to intermediaries that are used when interacting with financial instruments. Blockchain excludes the possibility of their presence, since everything will be done by the system. SafeCapital will also not work with intermediaries.
Activity: 168
I forgot to add one detail regarding venture capital investments. You will not be able to participate in financing a startup, not only if you are not a partner in a venture company, but also if you have moving capital in the market. These are the main reasons why venture capital investments are not available to you.
but retail is also very difficult. In the process of traditional investment, you can also encounter various problems that can become an obstacle to profit. We said above that these could be, for example, financial restrictions or lack of proper experience.
it is, however, I understood from white paper that SafeCapital ecosystem products will be the best assistants in order to make profitable trading actions. By the way, these products can be used in completely different ways: not only separately, but also in combination with each other.
Pages:
Jump to: