Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 25. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I forgot to add one detail regarding venture capital investments. You will not be able to participate in financing a startup, not only if you are not a partner in a venture company, but also if you have moving capital in the market. These are the main reasons why venture capital investments are not available to you.
but retail is also very difficult. In the process of traditional investment, you can also encounter various problems that can become an obstacle to profit. We said above that these could be, for example, financial restrictions or lack of proper experience.
Activity: 112
I forgot to add one detail regarding venture capital investments. You will not be able to participate in financing a startup, not only if you are not a partner in a venture company, but also if you have moving capital in the market. These are the main reasons why venture capital investments are not available to you.
Activity: 168
as I understand it, class difference is the most serious problem of the financial and investment market. The main catch is in dealing with brokerage firms, it is also high commissions, and many other nuances related not only to trade, but also to the investment products themselves.
you missed the main, in my opinion, nuance - these are expensive shares of large companies. Their shares can be purchased only in whole, a partial purchase is impossible, as I understand it, therefore a whole share can cost up to several thousand dollars. However, now it will be available.
SafeCapital is a great project. After all, even the tools themselves are designed in such a way that interaction with them is as simple as possible. Since not everyone regards cryptocurrency as a financial instrument, the SafeCapital project team combines the best properties of cryptocurrency and blockchain and creates easy-to-use tools.
it seems to me that very soon these financial instruments will become as accessible as, for example, writing SMS or sending an e-mail. The amazing properties of cryptocurrency will certainly be regarded by users as it should be.
as I understand it, class difference is the most serious problem of the financial and investment market. The main catch is in dealing with brokerage firms, it is also high commissions, and many other nuances related not only to trade, but also to the investment products themselves.
you missed the main, in my opinion, nuance - these are expensive shares of large companies. Their shares can be purchased only in whole, a partial purchase is impossible, as I understand it, therefore a whole share can cost up to several thousand dollars. However, now it will be available.
SafeCapital is a great project. After all, even the tools themselves are designed in such a way that interaction with them is as simple as possible. Since not everyone regards cryptocurrency as a financial instrument, the SafeCapital project team combines the best properties of cryptocurrency and blockchain and creates easy-to-use tools.
by the way, I completely agree with the nuances. For example, venture capital investments require a partnership with an organization, and if you are not a partner, you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing. This is fraught with some consequences.
I would not say that these are consequences, but based on the result, a certain separation of ordinary users and wealthy investors is created. If you cannot participate in financing, then you can skip a large startup, for example, like Airbnb and Facebook. This makes a big class difference.
by the way, I completely agree with the nuances. For example, venture capital investments require a partnership with an organization, and if you are not a partner, you will not be able to participate in the early rounds of financing. This is fraught with some consequences.
But what about trading experience? As I understand it, trade is also very important. The same goes for cryptocurrency exchange. In order to make the exchange as quickly as possible, you need some experience, so sometimes the exchange takes a certain amount of time.
as for experience, I don’t know anything about it. I can definitely say that traditional and venture investment is now available to every user, despite the nuances that are present in each of these types of investments.
But what about trading experience? As I understand it, trade is also very important. The same goes for cryptocurrency exchange. In order to make the exchange as quickly as possible, you need some experience, so sometimes the exchange takes a certain amount of time.
you know, I’m thinking about what a revolution in the field of finance, investment and blockchain the SafeCapital project will bring! just think: now any user who has the Internet and a smartphone will be able to invest, and these will be very rare products.
I would like to discuss some of the nuances regarding investment. If SafeCapital makes dreams a reality, then what exactly is its mission? What are the benefits of both the ecosystem itself and the benefits it brings to users?
in fact, the mission of the developers is simple - each user should be able to interact with financial products using the blockchain system. In principle, they succeeded, now it remains only to wait for the launch of each product and bring the project to a more global level.
the developers really did the impossible - the possibility of retailing until this moment was not at all a reality, since many types of investment for ordinary users were not available. Only wealthy and experienced investors could do this.
I would like to discuss some of the nuances regarding investment. If SafeCapital makes dreams a reality, then what exactly is its mission? What are the benefits of both the ecosystem itself and the benefits it brings to users?
in fact, the mission of the developers is simple - each user should be able to interact with financial products using the blockchain system. In principle, they succeeded, now it remains only to wait for the launch of each product and bring the project to a more global level.
SafeCapital project team really creates a powerful solution consisting of 8 modular products. Their application is quite wide, so for every investment taste you can find something for yourself and in accordance with your needs. SafeCapital creates platforms for people.
I heard about what advantages the blockchain brings, and it doesn’t even matter in which industry, therefore, in the field of finance on the SafeCapital ecosystem, it will be especially useful. Now we can assume that the distant dream has already become closer.
wait, I do not argue that investments are needed for each user, but they have nuances. In addition, many people are now dealing with financial and investment products. It turns out that SafeCapital developers decided to somehow simplify the whole system?
as I understand it, most of it belongs to the blockchain, since it has really been improved in recent years. A decentralized financial ecosystem (DeFi) will be created using the blockchain. I think this is a cool solution!
wait, I do not argue that investments are needed for each user, but they have nuances. In addition, many people are now dealing with financial and investment products. It turns out that SafeCapital developers decided to somehow simplify the whole system?
a year-long development of the blockchain and the development of the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me, will bear fruit. However, for some reason, they did not develop such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable and stable. Perhaps SafeCapital will change this concept. What do you think?
hello! I’m here recently, so I don’t know yet what this project is and how high its prospects are. It seemed to me that all platforms are now identical, but not every one of them is able to enter a wide market.
there is some truth in your words, but I am sure that the topic of the project and the problems that the platform solves are of great importance. For example, with regard to SafeCapital, it is definitely promising, since its topic is finance and investment, and this is currently a very necessary section for each user.
a year-long development of the blockchain and the development of the cryptocurrency market, it seems to me, will bear fruit. However, for some reason, they did not develop such a cryptocurrency that would be reliable and stable. Perhaps SafeCapital will change this concept. What do you think?
hello! I’m here recently, so I don’t know yet what this project is and how high its prospects are. It seemed to me that all platforms are now identical, but not every one of them is able to enter a wide market.
Pages:
Jump to: