Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 53. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
it is worth noting not only the technical need to create exchanges, but also give for example statistics figures that clearly demonstrate the growth of funds: for example, for 2018 this is less than $ 1 million trillion.
it's just fantastic! These are excellent numbers, which, incidentally, show not only the need and importance of exchanges, but also the number of users interested in this process.
Activity: 196
it is worth noting not only the technical need to create exchanges, but also give for example statistics figures that clearly demonstrate the growth of funds: for example, for 2018 this is less than $ 1 million trillion.
Activity: 140
you know, friends, now it also seems to me that SafeCapital just offers to do the impossible! I appreciated the enormous work that the developers did and I am sure that many will believe in this project as much as I do! And now I propose to still discuss what other products are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I support you. Well, I think the exchange is an important component of any ecosystem. As far as I know, SafeCapital provides such an opportunity. Moreover, this exchange meets all the basic characteristics that it should have. Do you know the requirements for the exchange?
as a user, I believe that it should be as safe as possible, high-speed and be able to process a large number of operations in a minute or even a second. I think that ease of use can still be included here.
in principle, you are right. So, all these properties are really satisfied. Imagine, the SafeCapital exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second! After such successes, it seems to me that every user should understand how important the creation of exchanges is.
you know, friends, now it also seems to me that SafeCapital just offers to do the impossible! I appreciated the enormous work that the developers did and I am sure that many will believe in this project as much as I do! And now I propose to still discuss what other products are part of the SafeCapital ecosystem.
I support you. Well, I think the exchange is an important component of any ecosystem. As far as I know, SafeCapital provides such an opportunity. Moreover, this exchange meets all the basic characteristics that it should have. Do you know the requirements for the exchange?
as a user, I believe that it should be as safe as possible, high-speed and be able to process a large number of operations in a minute or even a second. I think that ease of use can still be included here.
Activity: 112
Activity: 154
I would say much easier: SafeCapital combines blockchain with all its modern modifications with new innovative products. This will be a powerful solution and a breakthrough in the history of investing! Also, note how much the percentage of the target audience will increase.
I personally represent this. I will also reconsider my views on this area, since I can not only invest in shares of traditional companies, but also can use index and mutual funds, access to which was also limited and allowed only to experienced and wealthy investors.
Activity: 112
I would say much easier: SafeCapital combines blockchain with all its modern modifications with new innovative products. This will be a powerful solution and a breakthrough in the history of investing! Also, note how much the percentage of the target audience will increase.
friends, I believe that the developers came up with a very powerful solution. As I understand it, the current problems of the market are the inability of ordinary people to invest in traditional products, which creates the so-called problem of dividing people into classes of the haves and have-nots.
yes, it really is. That is why I do not believe in powerful solutions that are created by each project, because it turns out that, in essence, the problem remains, although, of course, the project is being improved. Or did SafeCapital come up with something that is guaranteed to eliminate this problem?
in fact, yes. The problem will be eliminated more than simply: now any segment of the population will be able to invest even in traditional assets, the value of which sometimes exceeds several thousand dollars. There are other advantages that allow you to not doubt it.
friends, I believe that the developers came up with a very powerful solution. As I understand it, the current problems of the market are the inability of ordinary people to invest in traditional products, which creates the so-called problem of dividing people into classes of the haves and have-nots.
yes, it really is. That is why I do not believe in powerful solutions that are created by each project, because it turns out that, in essence, the problem remains, although, of course, the project is being improved. Or did SafeCapital come up with something that is guaranteed to eliminate this problem?
what you guys are talking about just doesn't fit in my head. People have been interacting daily with financial products and with finances in general every day for quite some time, were there really such advantages before? I just don't believe it!
I am sorry that you do not believe it. I advise you to read all the information in white paper. You will find the answers to all your questions, I am completely sure of this. In addition, the massive introduction of cryptocurrencies is gradually coming to naught. It is just not necessary.
it seems so to me too. After Bitcoin was created, many other coins based on the blockchain were invented. With each new coin, the blockchain improved more and more and, finally, it is a system with protocol levels. In your opinion, it was the final development of the blockchain that gave the impetus to massively not introduce cryptocurrency?
it seems to me that the creation of modern crypto-ecosystems played a role here, further imitation of which simply does not make sense. Probably, everything that is possible has already been invented. But finances deserve a separate discussion.
Activity: 140
what you guys are talking about just doesn't fit in my head. People have been interacting daily with financial products and with finances in general every day for quite some time, were there really such advantages before? I just don't believe it!
I am sorry that you do not believe it. I advise you to read all the information in white paper. You will find the answers to all your questions, I am completely sure of this. In addition, the massive introduction of cryptocurrencies is gradually coming to naught. It is just not necessary.
it seems so to me too. After Bitcoin was created, many other coins based on the blockchain were invented. With each new coin, the blockchain improved more and more and, finally, it is a system with protocol levels. In your opinion, it was the final development of the blockchain that gave the impetus to massively not introduce cryptocurrency?
honestly, personally, I would like to do this closely, but my fear does not allow me. You know, I approve of the purchase of precious metals, but agree that they are dangerous enough to store, because they can be stolen. In addition, they must then be sold.
now this will not be a problem for you. Firstly, SafeCapital has in its arsenal a special department store, whose suppliers assume the risks associated with the storage and sale of goods. They include just gold, platinum and silver.
I did not know about it. You have somewhat encouraged me with this. I did not think that the blockchain would go so far that additional products would be created, except for the main platform. That's what years of work on a service mean.
well, if you mean the blockchain, then you are right: the current state of the blockchain is really many years of work to improve it. In addition, SafeCapital has created an entire financial ecosystem and, accordingly, it includes several additional products that are not limited to the store.
honestly, personally, I would like to do this closely, but my fear does not allow me. You know, I approve of the purchase of precious metals, but agree that they are dangerous enough to store, because they can be stolen. In addition, they must then be sold.
now this will not be a problem for you. Firstly, SafeCapital has in its arsenal a special department store, whose suppliers assume the risks associated with the storage and sale of goods. They include just gold, platinum and silver.
I did not know about it. You have somewhat encouraged me with this. I did not think that the blockchain would go so far that additional products would be created, except for the main platform. That's what years of work on a service mean.
I think that SafeCapital can handle this. It is worth noting that I fluently familiarized myself with white paper, and I was very impressed with the developers' approach to finance, and more precisely, to investing. Tell me, do you often invest and, if so, in which products?
Pages:
Jump to: