Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin - page 54. (Read 6104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
friends, I was very interested in the project because it is related to finances. Tell us what its main goal and mission is. As I understand it, the massive introduction of cryptocurrency continues, and the next project was created in order to solve existing problems in the market. Am I right?
no, you're not quite right. Firstly, SafeCapital was created not as another coin, which is involved in mass implementation, but with the goal of putting the finances in order. As you yourself must understand, it needs some adjustment.
I completely agree with this. As for the adjustment, I believe that this should not be an adjustment, but a complete change in the existing concept and its replacement with something fundamentally new for users.
Activity: 140
friends, I was very interested in the project because it is related to finances. Tell us what its main goal and mission is. As I understand it, the massive introduction of cryptocurrency continues, and the next project was created in order to solve existing problems in the market. Am I right?
no, you're not quite right. Firstly, SafeCapital was created not as another coin, which is involved in mass implementation, but with the goal of putting the finances in order. As you yourself must understand, it needs some adjustment.
Activity: 238
Activity: 112
I have a question regarding this service. If everything is clear to me with precious metals, then what about stocks? After all, if this tool allows you to trade and acquire shares, it means that suppliers again go somewhere to meet users, isn't it?
everything is quite simple. You will not have huge commissions, as the provider’s services are inexpensive and paid in SCAP. The provider will debut with 50 well-known financial assets before it grows to 5000+, while you are trading stocks using BTC, ETH or SCAP.
this is just great! SafeCapital provides everything that is possible for comfortable trading, storage of goods and even passive income! Undoubtedly, I believe in the future of this project and I am sure that it will only prosper in the future.
Activity: 196
I have a question regarding this service. If everything is clear to me with precious metals, then what about stocks? After all, if this tool allows you to trade and acquire shares, it means that suppliers again go somewhere to meet users, isn't it?
everything is quite simple. You will not have huge commissions, as the provider’s services are inexpensive and paid in SCAP. The provider will debut with 50 well-known financial assets before it grows to 5000+, while you are trading stocks using BTC, ETH or SCAP.
let me tell you more about this tool, I just got acquainted with it in white paper. Firstly, it is really a store for buying stocks and goods. Buying and storing goods can be a problem for the user, so the supplier takes on these difficulties.
it is absolutely true. Purveyor maintains and insures precious metal stores for users, which means that you have nothing to worry about except buying and selling, while the platform takes care of the rest. This is very convenient when other people take your risk.
in principle, this is quite fair. Please note that the purchase of precious metals, such as, for example, gold, silver and platinum, are often not available to the average person. Take storage as well. These metals can be stolen from you at any time.
let me tell you more about this tool, I just got acquainted with it in white paper. Firstly, it is really a store for buying stocks and goods. Buying and storing goods can be a problem for the user, so the supplier takes on these difficulties.
it is absolutely true. Purveyor maintains and insures precious metal stores for users, which means that you have nothing to worry about except buying and selling, while the platform takes care of the rest. This is very convenient when other people take your risk.
I, as a supporter of the blockchain, believe that traditional investments cannot be missed. Together with cryptocurrency assets, they can complement each other, improve and it is quite convenient to coexist together. By the way, I am sure that the developers are of the same opinion.
yes, they are of the same opinion as you. By the way, did you know that SafeCapital has a special tool designed to buy and sell traditional stocks and goods? Apparently, this is the first such tool based on the blockchain, and it is called Purveyor.
it is rather a general store that will also store your precious metals (gold, silver). To be more precise, the whole process is undertaken by the supplier, and you don’t even have to worry about anything. The supplier gives you complete peace of mind.
Activity: 168
I, as a supporter of the blockchain, believe that traditional investments cannot be missed. Together with cryptocurrency assets, they can complement each other, improve and it is quite convenient to coexist together. By the way, I am sure that the developers are of the same opinion.
yes, they are of the same opinion as you. By the way, did you know that SafeCapital has a special tool designed to buy and sell traditional stocks and goods? Apparently, this is the first such tool based on the blockchain, and it is called Purveyor.
friends, but investments in traditional companies, as well as index and mutual funds, were allowed before, they were simply not available to every user because of their high cost. Now this condition has become simpler.
in general, cryptocurrency exchanges, in my opinion - this is the best tool of the global economy. Moreover, the situation is such that they are very important: their speed is quite high, the number of processed operations per second allows you to serve many users at once. Agree that this is a great approach.
yes, but at the same time, the SafeCapital exchange shows how the level of provided services has increased. Developers show that times of slow connections are a thing of the past, as are missed deals and security breaches.
I believe that many years of market research were not in vain, and the developers were able to create an exchange of such a level that it would not only eliminate the current shortcomings of its predecessors, but also be better, faster and better.
yes, that’s true. In general, the developers completely revised the concept of existing similar projects and in one fell swoop created something fundamentally new. Imagine how many users will increase since shares in traditional companies, index and mutual funds are allowed ...
in general, cryptocurrency exchanges, in my opinion - this is the best tool of the global economy. Moreover, the situation is such that they are very important: their speed is quite high, the number of processed operations per second allows you to serve many users at once. Agree that this is a great approach.
yes, but at the same time, the SafeCapital exchange shows how the level of provided services has increased. Developers show that times of slow connections are a thing of the past, as are missed deals and security breaches.
I believe that many years of market research were not in vain, and the developers were able to create an exchange of such a level that it would not only eliminate the current shortcomings of its predecessors, but also be better, faster and better.
with regard to the exchange, it should have a number of advantages: high speed, a large number of processed transactions, and, most importantly, security. I hope the SafeCapital exchange meets these criteria.
yes, it is more than consistent. Firstly, the project team completed it in accordance with high quality standards, and secondly, the speed is so high that it can handle 10,000 operations per second. I believe that this is more than cool characteristics and I think that this was not the end of the matter!
with regard to the exchange, it should have a number of advantages: high speed, a large number of processed transactions, and, most importantly, security. I hope the SafeCapital exchange meets these criteria.
I would also add a few words about the concept, which is that everyone, using only a smartphone and an Internet connection, could become part of the financial market.
that's right. As I understand it, developers are expanding the market for financial instruments and expanding opportunities for users themselves. Participation in this community proves that anyone can be a part of the financial world.
for me, for example, this is a great opportunity to get acquainted with all the nuances in the world of assets, especially since I know that SafeCapital provides several useful tools at once, for example, the exchange occupies an important place in all this diversity.
Pages:
Jump to: