Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 41. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
how about broken engine after jump in sector?
can engine broke in half way to station from jumpgate?

Yeah, I guess so. Good point, added to the list.

fiddle around increase navigation skill? now can i evade rockets just fiddle around?

No and no, although both would make sense. As for rockets, we're getting closer :)

From October till now I found way stuck in space without engine!

Could you please remind me?

Some of you guys report "approach" not working like it should. If that's still an issue, please provide more details. Is this happening in SG1 or SG2? What exactly happens?

Dear Toecutter,

I am blocked ( T20  avatar asterion)

[Bug]
- Undock from  THX-5
- I used my trucker to go in space ( No engine inside )
- I dont know why , I am far away for THX-5 (7787au)
- Can not dock , Cannot approach because no engine.

Could you unblock me, Thanks

I'm afraid the best I can do is to shoot you down, so that you respawn somewhere. Sorry about that, don't have any means to move people around.

(Hmmmm, traktor beam weapon?! Added to the list).

Is anyone else getting error 500's? The site hasn't worked for me for about an hour now... I'm sure I'll be wrecked when I get back on lol.

Edit: Hah, called it. Once it started working again I logged in and had just wrecked. 75 minutes of waiting time plus I got sent back to Timbuktu.

If you encounter this error again please provide the specifics, i.e. what are you trying to do, what it says, etc. The logs didn't show anything too unusual :(

Please reduce the price by half for reactors, engines, scanners and mining lasers. so you do not have to mining for new equipment around the clock.

Sorry, can't do. It's not as simple. We'll re-work some of the item costs, though, we have a pretty large list already.

2. 130m Stealth radius.  ;D

FYI, it's "minutes". We count distances in astronomical units ("au") and light years ("ly"). If you see "m" unit somewhere, it's probably "minutes".

Update!

• [SG2] Drag to "big ship" in hangar did not work.
  • [SG2] Add repair window!
  • [ENC] Add some item descriptions. (@rehbell)
  • [ENC] Dial back some of the equipment stats from the last update.
  • [ENC] Make NPCs slightly more aggressive.
  • [ENC] Add separate thruster cooldown value for approaching/fiddling around.
  • [ENC] Increase job rewards (for all job types).
  • [ENC] Add secret prospecting bonus.

The engine situation has got worse (yet again) on the first glance, however careful examination of the new stats shall reveal it's now actually possible to achieve much more... Can't say anything else, really.

BTW, all our math points to higher earning rates across ALL areas of the game (except crafting). Just letting you know ;)
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey, crybabies! Cheesy
Even someone's Slowboat can do this http://prnt.sc/dgpw76
How its work: https://youtu.be/ql5pl4hanJQ and https://youtu.be/GqmHAoE7Qws
The answer: http://prntscr.com/ehcwsn

Can't find Epic screenshot where messages going in order: Undock from station, Dock to station, Mine asteroid Grin

Im honestly not sure of the comparison your making here. Yes the actions there are out of order, if thats what you are going for your absolutely right, thats always been a thing. It was not however the point of what I was showing at all. The problem came from the amount of time involved in the actions.

Essentially the whole time we were trying to counter attack against your ship you would be able to take off, shoot, and then land again before it would even show up onscreen that you had moved. So there was not ever any chance to fight back at all because your actions took a total time of two seconds and the time needed for the server to relay those actions is also in there leaving just over a second or less than that for somebody to respond which is pretty much impossible since part of that second is also required for the server to process our reactions. It really doesnt matter  how many names you call me digger, thats not how the game is supposed to work. considering there is no larger reporter of bugs that ive ever seen in this game (thats a good thing just to be clear) you should know by now when your looking at a broken game mechanic.

I honestly think the fact that your willing to pretend this one doesnt exist because it isnt to your favour says more than i ever could really but what i will say is that I'm really still just waiting for you to live up to the honesty you requested and recieved from me earlier. quit the political games and discuss it like adults?. Sure, I'm a firm believer in the respect even your enemies school of thought. thats why a good number of them are actually friends or teammates at this point but drop to the level of playing word games and calling people names like we are 5 year olds in the school yard I leave entirely to you at your own discretion,I really have no interest in it, nor am i bothered by you doing that to yourself.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Is anyone else getting error 500's? The site hasn't worked for me for about an hour now... I'm sure I'll be wrecked when I get back on lol.

Edit: Hah, called it. Once it started working again I logged in and had just wrecked. 75 minutes of waiting time plus I got sent back to Timbuktu.
Activity: 10
Dear Toecutter,

I am blocked ( T20  avatar asterion)

[Bug]
- Undock from  THX-5
- I used my trucker to go in space ( No engine inside )
- I dont know why , I am far away for THX-5 (7787au)
- Can not dock , Cannot approach because no engine.

Could you unblock me, Thanks
Activity: 64
Yeah this durability/equipment malfunction thing is............ not enjoyable in the slightest.
Activity: 48
http://oi65.tinypic.com/21erno0.jpg

Because I said I would I will post this even though I think one of the updates today sounds likely to have made the the Issue moot, though I haven't been on to see as yet. As I said before, I have no problem with a fight, I consider it part of the game and if played in that light i've never really found much reason to get upset about it personally, I am now in fact allies with a number of people I have fought in the past in this game.  I do though have a problem with fighting issues in game mechanics like this as it just isn't possible.  These issues are of course unavoidable sometimes, the timing of this one was just either very unfortunate/fortunate or costly depending on your point of view but it removes all issues of power or skill and delegates the result all on its own when they occur.

Man, we really ARE crybabies.  We had a whole 2 seconds to try to shoot his ship.  Plenty of time!  Roll Eyes
http://oi65.tinypic.com/21erno0.jpg

Because I said I would I will post this even though I think one of the updates today sounds likely to have made the the Issue moot, though I haven't been on to see as yet. As I said before, I have no problem with a fight, I consider it part of the game and if played in that light i've never really found much reason to get upset about it personally, I am now in fact allies with a number of people I have fought in the past in this game.  I do though have a problem with fighting issues in game mechanics like this as it just isn't possible.  These issues are of course unavoidable sometimes, the timing of this one was just either very unfortunate/fortunate or costly depending on your point of view but it removes all issues of power or skill and delegates the result all on its own when they occur.
Activity: 8
I'm all for the destruction of some of these planets, as a relatively new player the number of planets owned by Galaxy empire and the lack of places to land now that my one safe haven was taken away from me has me not playing almost at all. It almost feels like for me to take over a planet or get a nice place to land again is completely out of reach.
Activity: 130
You guys should nerf the orbital cannon.  It's all good to wipe out someone's stuff but make it limited to only a few uses or something.  It's too OP if someone decides to go on a rampage and just format the galaxy..

Game named "begging for" for at least two players. So:
Nerf Magma smelter or change it can be used only on own planet.

Instead of thinking things through, your first response was nuclear warfare, so what else could have been our response?

I get you were looking for something punitive, but seriously, we tolerated enough carpet bombings before responding to annihilating your best planet.  You kind of earned the response long before we sent off ol' smelter.
Activity: 98
Dear toecutter,

I have received with an MLKIII laser only 3 copper ore from an asteroid from which I would have to get at least 40 ore. As you can see in the picture, he was still functional.  - http://prntscr.com/eh720g

Please take a look at the manual, it's all explained there.

When your equipment has low levels of durability, there is a chance it can malfunction instead of doing the right thing. When it reaches 0/X, the chance is 100%. That's the meaning behind the word "failing" in NPC and Marketplace listings.

I've already mentioned it, but I guess it's worth stressing: durability always worked like that (ever since it was properly impemented).

P.S. Nice to see Slithers being used!

This is really very hard. I think it would be really better if the equipment always brings 100% performance until it breaks. It is very annoying and I consider it unnecessary. As I said with the cool down time, a strong slowing down of the manufacturing process was implemented in the game (which I personally really very good). But that is not really fun.
Please reduce the price by half for reactors, engines, scanners and mining lasers. so you do not have to mining for new equipment around the clock.

1. This space ship is very good for mining and fighting because of the high energy.
2. 130m Stealth radius.  Grin
SatoshiGalaxy
Dear toecutter,

I have received with an MLKIII laser only 3 copper ore from an asteroid from which I would have to get at least 40 ore. As you can see in the picture, he was still functional.  - http://prntscr.com/eh720g
Dear toecutter,

No matter what you have done or changed, now it's fun again. Really rich, so a huge asteroid I had long since no longer. - http://prntscr.com/eh7erh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not understand that. Why do I get more ore and another time so little? This can not be true. - http://prntscr.com/eh7jgd

Please take a look at the manual, it's all explained there.

When your equipment has low levels of durability, there is a chance it can malfunction instead of doing the right thing. When it reaches 0/X, the chance is 100%. That's the meaning behind the word "failing" in NPC and Marketplace listings.

I've already mentioned it, but I guess it's worth stressing: durability always worked like that (ever since it was properly impemented).

The scanner has a "time value" of 27. After the scanning is there when I select an asteroid a "time value" of 11. Is that so wanted? I do not think so. The cool down time for crafting was necessary and completely sufficient to slow down the process. But this update has missed this game the death penalty - http://prntscr.com/eh7m35

That might be a bug, I've added it to the list.

P.S. Nice to see Slithers being used!
Dear toecutter,

No matter what you have done or changed, now it's fun again. Really rich, so a huge asteroid I had long since no longer. - http://prntscr.com/eh7erh
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not understand that. Why do I get more ore and another time so little? This can not be true. - http://prntscr.com/eh7jgd

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I hope you have a backup of the previous version of the game because this update is something of faulty that makes it really no more fun. The scanner has a "time value" of 27. After the scanning is there when I select an asteroid a "time value" of 11. Is that so wanted? I do not think so. The cool down time for crafting was necessary and completely sufficient to slow down the process. But this update has missed this game the death penalty - http://prntscr.com/eh7m35
That's not quite what I meant.

Also, if I'm such a newb, why is my skill level 10 higher than yours?
If you think that it is unfair that the newest update finally gave us a chance to shoot your ship, tell Toecutter.  
Dear toecutter,

Where is post that i'm finally wrecked? Cowards.

RIGHT THERE.
i'm the only one who has lost planets

You just first.

You answer same kind? I do not care anymore.

Want i stop? You give me planet with same buildings and researches which i lost.

Sure np, you replace the six of mine you destroyed and you got a deal. Otherwise we could just stop blowing each others stuff up but either way man.  Gotta ask though if you dont care anymore isnt it you whos blowing things up cause they are bored?.  

I dont agree with the folks who say noone should ever fight in this game really, though they are more than entitled to the opinion but i would also point out that this galaxy has had a few wars in its time and so far you are the only one who has ever taken it this far.  In all previous circumstances planets have gone back and forth and in the end people work something out and life goes on, it is a game after all. So far as I know, this idea of carpet bombing everything out of existence is a digger original.

@Shivasimha and Blackwulf.

Not sure I even knew you guys before yesterday other than maybe seeing you in passing so im not sure exactly what i did to get you guys so mad at me that your enjoying watching my planets blow up as you claim. I guess I can see some base entertainment value in it certainly but you guys seem to get more from it for some reason. Thats fine too, Im just a little baffled.  If it was something to do with yesterday as far as i know i only helped my squadmate get his planets back from someone who had taken them to start with. I believe one more was taken but it has already been taken care of that it be offered back. beyond that, no clue whats up in that way guys sorry.

Might be a bit jumbled but im at the end of my lunch so its a bit rushed to.
I'm having trouble docking to stations in SG1.  I use my engine to approach, and then it still says I'm too far away.

***Just got it to work.  Had to approach twice.
SatoshiGalaxy
@rehbell, @shivasimha - you guys were right, there's a glitch in SG2 which broke half the interface (including zoom, pan, etc). I think it's been fixed now.

Thanks for the report!

Everyone playing SG2 is advised to refresh the page and see if it's any better.

@shivasimha, RE: Crafting nerfs. You have no idea how long we've been fighting this :) I don't think "newbies" are paralyzed, all newbie blueprints are very cheap to craft energy- and time- wise.

However, your assessment is actually quite good, we'll likely move exactly in the direction you propose.
Activity: 43
@F.@Q.@z.

You guys from TGE got no shame and ARE worsest players this game can have. Thats my apinion based on experiance with you in game.
Reasons: You own to much planets. Dident invest properly on even 80% planets you own. You pooking anyones planets without any reason (exept greed) and dream how you will own galaxy and THEN invest on all planets and leech game for pension. Am just glad onlinedigger is wasting your planets. So you taste a feeling a bit. You are nothing better that him if you think so. Nothing.

That's dumb.  You know what kind of game you guys are playing right?  You think a game of Monopoly, Catan, Risk could be played by respecting the properties of others?

Nice speculation of motives... but the majority of us have never withdrawn from the game, and it's kind of obvious that the developers would not charitably allow a few elite to drain all of the funds (well the funds were drained recently by a certain player).  

I think it was a reasonably fair fight you guys managed yesterday, there was what 4v4?  Why stop?  Not much else to do in this game right now, people should arm up with fair weapons and duke it out it's kind of fun if the battle is not fought with eraser weapons.

Whole problem could be solved with simple price ajusment on buyout orders from npc in stations. Taking scalper and cuting sick parts only (most profitabile bps). Not taking hammer and slaming whole body. Cuting >50% from pure profit from big bps will be sufficient for start. Not making this game like Ogame and Travian online.

Motives are real and standing. Implaying all the time that LARGEST gap/bug in game is no planet limit per player or atleast some way of tax if owning +10 planets. Why you not reporting that? You allso drain way more then avarage player only with *planets ore digging*. Most of those planets got minimal def. and general invesments. In that way you allso block oportunity for new players to invest in planets, since: you taking em all and just wasting full potencial or you will take planet from new people who invest even just 100k in planet. Its no problem or shame for you guys.

I know what kind of game am playing. Obviusly you dont. You think that your alliance that strangling and new squad helping this game? Well flesh news for you buddy. You playing Satoshi galaxy. Fragile project that needs our help and your income depens on sucses of new players.  

Anyway. Its easy for you to pvp now and take planets beacuse you got atleast some kind of income. But us newbs-crafters are totaly paralized now. So totaly wrong time for pvp.  If only more funds, we would take that red coner to the end. Beside, what, we are like 6 monats j in game less then you..? We barly had for any weapons and defences. And I gess you like that ratio mostly. Must be proud how you took those system or two from 1 week old squad. Someone..Give a guy a medal. I had so much fun.
Pages:
Jump to: