Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 45. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Simplest solution seems to just be to restrict how many satoshis you can withdraw. Put a weekly limit or something. You can re-evaluate at a later date but I think most players are content to put whatever they make back into the game, at least that's the sense that I get from speaking to most people, but with the crafting nerfs there's just no real point in crafting, which is really the only reasonable way to make any progress.

That would also be a possibility. You could also create an incentive to buy a premium account by switching off the cool down time during crafting.
Activity: 64
Simplest solution seems to just be to restrict how many satoshis you can withdraw. Put a weekly limit or something. You can re-evaluate at a later date but I think most players are content to put whatever they make back into the game, at least that's the sense that I get from speaking to most people, but with the crafting nerfs there's just no real point in crafting, which is really the only reasonable way to make any progress.
I think this update is necessary and justified. In my opinion it is not far enough. I am for a temporary suspension of withdrawals and if it is financially possible again then I am eligible for a maximum limit of disbursement. 1000 Satoshis per day or less.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So tipical. I was just editing video I made before few days for youtube. now it will go to garbage hehe.

Marketing of this game is root of problem. And it will continue to be no mater what you do. If you cant finde satoshi galaxy when you google *real cash economy game* or *earning bitcoin in game* on main game review sites, how can you expect to get fresh blood in game? Its just a mater of time till this 50 players all get rich enuff to drain more than they producing with ads. And no new players to cover that expences.

And it wont be new players, expecialy not with this referal tactics (just kill option to get 10% withdraws and give some small revards per referal 10+ lvls) or marketing/adverseting efforts (better start contacting those major gaming sites and promote game asap. You can get 1000+ new players just like that. People like idea to earne while playing rpg game.

As I did say in replay above. This move with time for crafting is good by my apinion, but if crafting 10x 20nm last like 1 min. not 20 min. ffs. Even 1 min. cooldown will keep forcing me to stop crafting all the time and doing something else. What to say about 20 min. then. Well am not crafting at all.
Maby you dont know how crafters work? They are lighting fast and only drained energy from double reactors can stop em. Before. But still. No need to force ppl to stare at monitor for 3h to craft few cpu lol
Ratio of crafting things now is like 3-4% (top speed) compared to before.
Activity: 83
The game is just not playable anymore. I play for fun not to earn but this update took all the fun away. So I hope it will get back to normal or we will just stop playing. But I hate to do this because I really love this game. Come up with some other solution not this.
Activity: 11
Hi guys and gals, I have tried to install a shield on a planet but the system tell me there are not enough reactors to accomplish the job.  I have bought a reactor to do the job, I have the plexiglass and the sats.  So what should I do?  Thanks for your input.  Live long and prosper...
Activity: 43
Crafting nerf - its huge! Need to reflect on that.

pros:

- nicely done and suits game. Totaly logic.
- higer bp need more mats and so, more time aswell. Limits high end crafters capabilities.

cons:

- time is to brutish. Feels like those browser time games now. Even if you halved it would be tedious enuf! But this. This is just unberable. Only small crafters will suffer mostly, since those who draing game funds most, having planets to craft for them anyway. So am afraid, with this ammount of cooldown you will lose more then what you gain. Big sharks will stay in game lowering profit for example: from 400k to 200k per day (not including pure ore extraction planets). But small fishes will just quit. And I think that losing players who produce ads income, but not profiting so much anyway,  will hurt more on the end of calculation.

- seperate material countdown. That would be nice. Not general cooldown. So each craft got its own cooldown. You can do something else while wating for most needed materials cooldown. It will still block repetable actions. But will be able to breed a bit. Example: you craft nm and then gold and then final material. And then you need to wait anyway to repeat action since whole job is done in 20 sec but cooldown for same things not. So result will be need for more ships and bps. Otherwise you dont need more bps at this corunent system. You can craft whole day 1 batch of motherboards.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I love how everyone is mad about this update,

The only problem i have with this update is dat new/weak players getting weaker but the Long Players have less problem with it.

the game balance is broken as fuck

#Edit

14 minutes for refining
nvm i hate this update
at this point I would recommend [Suspicious link removed] partnership and make it pop up sometime during crafting process instead merely waiting

So I bought a premium account so I do not have to see the advertising anymore.

If it is deactivated in the PA then your suggestion is conceivable. I would have a better idea. If you click on the "Crafting" buttom you will see a window in which you can see an advertisement banner or 2. In the window

you can adjust the number you want to make and another buttom "Crafting" to make the desired number. In the PA, this advertisement should be disabled, too, because I am willing to pay money to not have to see these

banners. They destroy the look of the game. I play in SG2 and I am so happy with my premium account that I can not imagine a play with advertising and would like. Basically, I find the cool down time very good. Longer

crafting for less equipment higher price in the CONS market. Supply and demand.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another idea would be: You can have a maximum of 500 Satoshis per day to withdraw to your wallet. Or less Satoshis. 100, 200 i don't know. For a certain time to help the developers to keep the servers running.

----------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way I mentioned 11 referrals. Each of us should invite as many people as possible to play this game. I think every one of us can contribute something, and when we click a few banner each day and invite

people to this game. I'm sure the developers will turn off the cool down time for crafting again. It is now up to us where the journey goes. Whether we will be able to play SG no sooner because the servers are

switched off or whether we can still enjoy for a very long time on a like I think genius space simulation.
Activity: 90
at this point I would recommend adf.ly partnership and make it pop up sometime during crafting process instead merely waiting
Activity: 130
I know, I know.

I'll just leave this here, make of it what you will.

I promise that I'll post an overtly detailed summary of our financial history one day.

@zaiusz, truly sorry to hear that, that's a very unlucky coincidence, indeed. Hopefully you can recover.

Those metrics are surely unsustainable given the payouts taken... and I think the irony is that crafters generate the most ad impressions because of repetitive tasks they do.  Crafters load hundreds more ad impressions per minute by mass producing vs. someone mining or hunting.  I am certain you'll notice the ad statistics go down significantly as a result of this update. 

To sustain the game the aspect of grinding more ad impressions out per minute is necessary.  This grinding needs to offer in game rewards that don't translate to instant withdrawable funds.  People want planets because it makes them feel like they own something in the game, so why not make the building procedure grinding somehow?  And add more planets?  Just a thought.
Activity: 90
ehi toe, there was a time where I have seen adsense in your pages, I missed probably the reasons why these have been removed btw, it's clear that you have to earn more from banners in order to allow better earnings.

Maybe you can have a look here:

10 google adsense alternatives

http://stream-seo.com/best-google-adsense-alternatives/

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
I know, I know.

I'll just leave this here, make of it what you will.

I promise that I'll post an overtly detailed summary of our financial history one day.

@zaiusz, truly sorry to hear that, that's a very unlucky coincidence, indeed. Hopefully you can recover.
Brutal changes. Can't anticipate playing nearly as much. I'm not sure where this game is going at this point. At least previous crafting nerfs didn't discourage me from playing, it just made it less profitable.
Activity: 48
Crafting is over.
Activity: 48
Yeah, it's pretty brutal.  You might kill the game with this one.
Activity: 130
*** Whelp, the time has finally come to nerf crafters once more. I know full-well, NOBODY is going to be happy with this change, but crafters drain our faucet balances too fast. Note: the cooldown time is not added linearly, the more you want to craft per one click, the longer it will take to cooldown. This is done to offset the "craft in batches to minimize burns" thing that appeared against our will after batch crafting became a thing.

Yep, NOBODY is going to be happy but none more than the guy who got effed up by doomsday just before the nerf
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Dear toecutter

The Ion Beam MK II and Ion Beam MK III are missing the description.

Ion Beam MK I whit description - http://prntscr.com/ef6t60

Ion Beam MK II whitout description - http://prntscr.com/ef6tvk

Ion Beam MK III whitout description - http://prntscr.com/ef6ue4

Thank you for the report!

how much can I earn in this site?

Can't really tell. Something like 12 satoshi per 5 minutes :) After you upgrade your ship, 500-1000 satoshi per hour? Veteran crafters were making around 500k-1mil per day, but today's update should make it harder for them.

I did the killing damage to doomsday, then a few moments later he hit me with an ancient laser wrecking my ship, even though I'd already done the last damage.

Relativity theory and speed of light: it shot laser beam out before yours reached it  :D

Hehe, I like this. Beats telling people "our server can and often does process events out of order" or "there's a known problem with race conditions" every time.

Either way I feel rightfully jipped out of Doomsday loot there.

Very sorry to hear that, but that's just how SG rolls. You can get shot while docking to a station or even jumping to another sector, can't really be helped without full server re-write.

Update!

• [ENC] Introduce crafting masteries/item excellence.*
  • [ENC] Add critical hits for some damage types.** (@Przemax)
  • [ENC] Add crafting cooldowns.***
  • [SG2] Make cargo/equipment item tooltips hide when necessary.

* Equipment crafters now have a chance to create "excellent" items. In addition to improved durability, some of the stats might get a boost! NPCs will not pay you extras for such items, and marketplace is not really ready to correctly deal with them either, but they should work at least.

** Critical hits may occur when you get a perfect "natural" roll. This doubles the hull/def.grid damage. Ion, and other damage is not multiplied.

*** Whelp, the time has finally come to nerf crafters once more. I know full-well, NOBODY is going to be happy with this change, but crafters drain our faucet balances too fast. Note: the cooldown time is not added linearly, the more you want to craft per one click, the longer it will take to cooldown. This is done to offset the "craft in batches to minimize burns" thing that appeared against our will after batch crafting became a thing.
Activity: 17

I did the killing damage to doomsday, then a few moments later he hit me with an ancient laser wrecking my ship, even though I'd already done the last damage.

Relativity theory and speed of light: it shot laser beam out before yours reached it  Cheesy
Possible bug with doomsday?

I did the killing damage to doomsday, then a few moments later he hit me with an ancient laser wrecking my ship, even though I'd already done the last damage. Is this a bug or working as intended?

Either way I feel rightfully jipped out of Doomsday loot there.

Pages:
Jump to: