Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 76. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
teocutter.....congrats for new changes....but i have a problem....i think u repaired that rocket bug with another....now is impossible to farm in pvp anymore, the reason is that after a ship launch a rocket to you , you are dead, you cant runt for like 200-300 secons and other ships will launch other rockets and will shoot you, is almost imposible to hunt pirates in pvp or mine there....i want to ask u if is this was inendet to be......ofc i am trying to switch, but that erro didnt let me switch, trust me plz......i can always switching a privater wrecked with a full noob ship or a full noob ship wrecked with an alive privater but i can never switch a privater wreched with other alive becouse it gave me that error with already pilotating.....if u can try yourself with 2 privateers u will see that i am right...thank for answers and i am waiting you to corect things if is possible......switching 2 privateers and remediate the pvp pirates rockets...now noone cant hunt in pvp anymore...        took now a ss, here is what can i do , to swith privater with noob ship and is working like i said before http://prnt.sc/ce9epm    ...............when i try to switch a wreched privater with an alive one is not working, it telling me that i am already pilotating that ship but is not true, just dont let me switch, think game didnt recognize, is probably a programing error, abouy you codes or smth.......waiting some clarification about both things, thanks
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
@5leepyJoe, thanks for your attempts, but I fully expect 17 more pages of the same question repeated over and over. ;)

here is another ss http://prnt.sc/ce272b

Thank you. Like I suspected, you are not selecting an other ship to switch to, but the ship you are already in.

On both your screenshots you are piloting a non-wrecked Privateer (like, I assume, you wanted).

The "◎" symbol shows which one you're piloting currently. The error message is correct.

now when i am using 3 privateers i lost like 5 k gold to another bug....i was hunting in pvp , a pirate killed one of my privateer but didnt teleported me back at outpost, that means i will need like 5k satoshi to transport it back there...is not ok to lose becouse of bugs.....

When you die, your active ship (the one you are currently piloting, the one that just got wrecked) is transported to a safe station. This does not affect any of your other ships at all. They stay as they were.

So I think what you describe is expected behavior. But please elaborate if I misunderstood you.

Hello
One question rocket hit me while i was dock at station. Im wondering is this an update or a bug.

Hello, matek1234.

This is more of a bug than a feature, which was already reported and the fix is impending. Thanks for bringing it up!

Toe could you fix my mothership problem? I tried it for week now and I saw that someone else spawned it in a matter of hours.

Wait, what, really? There were going to be some changes regarding this in the next update, but now I'm not sure they are actually any good. Oh, well.

Update!

• [BUG] Industrial Motherboard blueprint missing from stations. (@kakucis006)
  • [BUG] Mineral composition on planets not displayed correctly in some cases. (@kakucis006)
  • [ENC] Wharf repair price has been slightly lowered. (@ ?)
  • [BUG] Rockets following ships to stations or planets. (@ ?)
  • [BUG] New skills do not show up at leaderboard. (@ ?)
  • [BUG] Rockets can become aimless after target ship is destroyed.
  • [ENC] Lapidary is a little bit easier now.
  • [ENC] Some adjustments to crafting skill gain.*
  • [ENC] Adjust sector cleansing rates.
  • [ENC] Ion disruption no longer affects equipment cooldown directly.

There is also some pirate chatter (Arrr!) regarding sector cleansing that should give you some feedback on your progress. This is temporary.

* When crafting materials below your skill level (in other words, when there is a zero chance to burn ingredients) you now receive ZERO points. On the other hand, if you're doing materials way above your skill level, you receive X2 points.

As far as rockets go, here's the run-down of the current rules:

- If you are docked to station when rocket hits, you get +10000 evade bonus.
- However, stations will not allow you to dock if any rockets are following you.
- If you are on a planet when rocket hits, you get smallish evade bonus.
- Planets allow you to land per their laws, as usual; don't care about rockets following you.
(In the future, the planet thing will probably be re-worked to be more intricate.)
Activity: 560
Ok thanks for fixing it. I was worried.

is not a bug , mattek, i saw u that you are mining with me at same spot where i am killing npcs pirate...is normal now, just rocket has like 40-60 dmg not 200 dmg like it was before Smiley
Activity: 560
Toe could you fix my mothership problem? I tried it for week now and I saw that someone else spawned it in a matter of hours.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello
One question rocket hit me while i was dock at station. Im wondering is this an update or a bug.
you are not helping me, u just repeat what toecutter said....gl and have fun........ here is another ss http://prnt.sc/ce272b   ....i am not sure u undestood about what i am talking about...i have one privateer with i died in another area and one that is full hp.....will not let me switch with privater with full hp and wrote me that i am already pilotaiting that ship.....but if there was the noob ship, i could swith wrecked privater with full hp noob ship and go in other sectors....i am realy waiting an answer to tell me if is a bug...for sure is a bug in a way or another....
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
sleepyjoe, plz dont comment about my posts and mind your own buisness...

I'm trying to help you seeing as you were already given an answer by toecutter that answers your question. Anyway, have fun going full potato then. Hurr durr brother. Hurr durr.
sleepyjoe, plz dont comment about my posts and mind your own buisness.....i ask him to give me a hint to know in the very far far future or apropiate one if i would invest more then 1,5 milions satoshi in one, i will not do it even if i will have it and to see that canon is crapy and has like 300 dmg, lower then i can get with 4-5 mk3 beams...........toecutter, i am still waiting about that bug...now when i am using 3 privateers i lost like 5 k gold to another bug....i was hunting in pvp , a pirate killed one of my privateer but didnt teleported me back at outpost, that means i will need like 5k satoshi to transport it back there...is not ok to lose becouse of bugs..... look here http://prnt.sc/ce0esg        .......when u look u will see that 2 of my privateers are at respawning dock and my noob ship....one privater has full hp and i cant use it, it write with red that i cant...i lost the cost to teleport the ship to pvp arena becouse it bring back my privateer beocuse of a bug that i explained up.......tell me if u are going to do something, at least i could know at what i need to expect....i reported this some days ago but no serious answer.....u only told me to verify again and again when i told u from first time Sad(((
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
trust me , i tryed alot of times...is ok when switchin wrecked privater with noob ship...but when i try to switched a wreched privater with another one it tell me that i am already in that ship and is not true Sad(( for that reason i need to wait 50 minutes that the wreched one to be repaired......give me a hint about dmg...a number a % becouse if u dont tell me anything i will not try to buy it and to pay alot for a bug, a mistake or smth that is not more powerful then 6-8 mk3......i need at least some hints....is better then 500 hull dmg? if is not like 500 hull dmg i dont think i will pay for...thanks and i am waiting Smiley

Toecutter already told you in his previous post that the orbital cannon does NOT do hull damage. Go read his response again.
trust me , i tryed alot of times...is ok when switchin wrecked privater with noob ship...but when i try to switched a wreched privater with another one it tell me that i am already in that ship and is not true Sad(( for that reason i need to wait 50 minutes that the wreched one to be repaired......give me a hint about dmg...a number a % becouse if u dont tell me anything i will not try to buy it and to pay alot for a bug, a mistake or smth that is not more powerful then 6-8 mk3......i need at least some hints....is better then 500 hull dmg? if is not like 500 hull dmg i dont think i will pay for...thanks and i am waiting Smiley
SatoshiGalaxy
Is there in game Industrial Motherboard blueprint?
  1 more question.

And now i don't understand, are dilithium cristals on my planet or no?  Grin

Industrial Motherboard should be in. But this is worth checking, thanks for the report.

And, woah, that screenshot sure is confusing! My answer: I can't tell! It's obviously a bug, and an intriguing one at that. Thanks for the report.
Activity: 66
Is there in game Industrial Motherboard blueprint?
  1 more question.
http://prnt.sc/cdg5y7
And now i don't understand, are dilithium cristals on my planet or no?  Grin
SatoshiGalaxy
sry, didnt know about chat...if u are stil here can u join chat again to talk to u about this bug...maybe i can try to make some screen shots, probably will take me some time....or a place where u can talk about some things.. orbital cannon and so on...at sliecine laser saw is 250 dmg but orbital canon has no dmg there, and i am sure noone has one to know about dmg....maybe in future i will invest in an orbital canon and i want to know if is worth 1,5 mil satoshi or more for hole investment...thanks

Sorry, someone will have to bite the bullet and be the first to figure out the whole Orbital Cannon thing. But just to re-iterate my point, it does not deal "Hull Damage" it deals a whole different type of damage, and whatever precise number I throw at you won't help much.

Regarding the switching bug, I think I've got everything needed. Are you 100% sure you are selecting an other ship to switch to? Sorry for this mildly insulting question, but this needs to be established.

I believe I already addressed the rest of your inquiries, but if you have more - shoot.
sry, didnt know about chat...if u are stil here can u join chat again to talk to u about this bug...maybe i can try to make some screen shots, probably will take me some time....or a place where u can talk about some things.. orbital cannon and so on...at sliecine laser saw is 250 dmg but orbital canon has no dmg there, and i am sure noone has one to know about dmg....maybe in future i will invest in an orbital canon and i want to know if is worth 1,5 mil satoshi or more for hole investment...thanks
i cant switch 2  privateers when one is wreched and the other one is alive both in same outpost...will not change it and i need to wait 1 hour untill both privateer are full...but when a privater is wreched i can change him with normal ship....for exemple i die with a privateer in talitha and brin me back to nash outpost when i am wreched, there if i have my normal ship i can change it and i go with the ship not waitint 1 hour that privater to be repaired......if i have the other privater in nash outpost that is full hp and i came there after i died with first privateer in talith will not let me change it with the one full and is not ok...if not normal to change with primary ship and with other privater to not alowed me.....i specify here, only when i am wreched(dead)....waiting an answer.....i want to ask u about other things if is possible....is is still valid that if u killed alot of ships in same sector a mothership will spawn? if yes i want to ask u to implement smth that show us what % is done untill mothership will spawn...and if u can make ships spawn a little faster will be very nice....some times i need to wait more then 10 minute that 1-2 ships to spawn.....other observation...saw u nerfed alot planet mining and mining itself is nerfecd becouse of the scaner that allow u like 5-6 use max, if u have best scaner and a nice tracking lvl...before that i could do 8-9 minings with only one scaning.....thanks and if u are bored of my qustion just say Smiley
SatoshiGalaxy
me again Smiley) i want to ask u if what i will say is bug or stupidity....if my privateer is wrecked i can change him with my first ship and go again to hunt, mine or do whatever i want if my first ship is on the respawn outpost.....i bought another privateer to do the same that i was with the first ship but this time will not let me switch from my wreced privateer to the one that is full hp and i dont undestend why...i suposed is a bug, becouse i can do that with first ship but not with privateer.....thanks and i am waiting for an answer

You are supposed to able to switch ships at will, like you describe. If you can't, it's most likely a bug.

I just tried it, though, and can't reproduce this easily -- seems to me switching is working fine, and having 2 ships of the same type does not trigger any additional problems.

Could you please double-check things on your end?
me again Smiley) i want to ask u if what i will say is bug or stupidity....if my privateer is wrecked i can change him with my first ship and go again to hunt, mine or do whatever i want if my first ship is on the respawn outpost.....i bought another privateer to do the same that i was with the first ship but this time will not let me switch from my wreced privateer to the one that is full hp and i dont undestend why...i suposed is a bug, becouse i can do that with first ship but not with privateer.....thanks and i am waiting for an answer
SatoshiGalaxy
Hello again and thanks for the answers.....I have other question becouse, mainly becouse i want to purchased a mauler and i dont know if is worth the investition, the energy and hull armor will cost me also alot....

1. Slicing laser from gpd cruiser is killing me from 1 hit or it do like 250 maximum dmg?
2. like how much hp have the gpd cruiser, can be destroyed, did it drop anithing.
3. if i destroy it will apear another imediatly?
4. orbital cannon can destroy a planet from one hit, and what is his maximum dmg?

thanks alot and even the answers of few of my questions will be apreciated :) i prefer that toecutter to answer me, becouse i think he is few of the only that know such things...maybe this are secrets :)

5. Forgot a think, i am reciving only 7 cpu instead of 11 that is normal for me

Well, don't be too fast to dismiss player input, for example the above answer by 5leepyJoe was near damn perfect, literally not a word to add.

Anyways,

1. I believe you can check out the stats for the Slicing Laser when it's on sale. Generally, there's no such thing as "unlimited damage", every item has a pretty specific stat.

2. GPD cruisers can definitely be destroyed. I'm a bit unclear about the loot, you'll probably have to find out yourself. As far as HP goes, you can easily determine it the regular way, by poking it :)

(1+2 Ask around, I believe those things are pretty well-known to the community at this point.)

3. Yup, they respawn pretty quickly. It gives you a small window of opportunity, but it really is small.

4. Orbital Canons deal what we call "Planetary" or "Orbital" damage. It is really devastating, but it won't destroy a planet in one hit. Note: this is a measure of last resort / WMD kind of thing, hopefully only to be used as a negotiation tactic and not as a real weapon.

Also, please expect re-balancing/nerfs in all those areas. This is pretty high-end stuff with rather shocking effects... The Slicing Laser was not supposed to be on sale at all, this is a bug-turned-feature kind of situation, that might still change.

Some pirates with rocket launchers still deal direct hull damage. It's a bug, but not a serious one - they are just old-timers, who were generated before the related fix. Please just kill them all, so the galaxy can finally move on.
Hello again and thanks for the answers.....I have other question becouse, mainly becouse i want to purchased a mauler and i dont know if is worth the investition, the energy and hull armor will cost me also alot....Slicind laser from gpd cruiser is killing me from 1 hit or it do like 250 maximum dmg? like how much hp have the gpd cruiser, can be destroyed, did it drop anithing. if i destroy it will apear another imediatly? orbital cannon can destroy a planet from one hit, and what is his maximum dmg? thanks alot and even the answers of few of my questions will be apreciated Smiley i prefer that toecutter to answer me, becouse i think he is few of the only that know such things...maybe this are secrets :)Forgot a think, i am reciving only 7 cpu instead of 11 that is normal for me
Pages:
Jump to: