Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 73. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Im not sure if thats intended or a bug. Science research is suppose to give some blueprint or item or both as far as ive seen.

I had few items but no blueprint as of yet. Finishing an ancient tome had confirmed me its giving some blueprint. It literally says so after finishing a reaserch. But i have non of it.

Does it gives a bp after the first one? And shouldnt i have an alien virus bp after finishing its reaserch or otherwise what is the point of bio bps?

Oh, you should've asked earlier. There is some documentation/UI gap in that area. What is not explained clearly anywhere is the fact, that planets can have their own blueprints. So blueprints from the labs go there. And you can't see them (ugh, this is the stupid part), unless you also have a factory on that same planet. However, blueprints are also shared between uplinked laboratories, so you can have your factory on another planet, as long as it has a lab too...

I believe the order goes like:
Code:
Node Planet -----> Hub Planet
[Factory]   <----- [Blueprints]

Given the regular uplink scheme:
Code:
Node Planet ----->
Node Planet -----> Hub Planet
Node Planet ----->

And what about getting a message that i didnt have space in my warehouses for a rare artifact? Is it permanently lost? Is there a chance that it will still be found?

Word is, the galaxy is seeded with ancient technology, so every planet has a fair chance of finding something. And yes, you have to be lucky with your warehouse slots, or you miss the opportunity to grab your artifact. Which, yes, makes an already low chance even lower.
Activity: 560
Im not sure if thats intended or a bug. Science research is suppose to give some blueprint or item or both as far as ive seen.

I had few items but no blueprint as of yet. Finishing an ancient tome had confirmed me its giving some blueprint. It literally says so after finishing a reaserch. But i have non of it.

Does it gives a bp after the first one? And shouldnt i have an alien virus bp after finishing its reaserch or otherwise what is the point of bio bps?

And what about getting a message that i didnt have space in my warehouses for a rare artifact? Is it permanently lost? Is there a chance that it will still be found?
SatoshiGalaxy
Found an Extreme typo  ;)

http://prnt.sc/chjtcj

All sectors marked with that Threat Level has it.

Thanks, fixed!

Also, what are the Rogue AI supposed to be?

They don't seem to be doing anything at all yet their spawn are announced as War messages.

Just a powerful enemy with good loot.

BTW, they don't spawn, they TURN EVIL.

Also, this is a one-time event. I'll post some extra explanations (both in-universe and real) once it ends.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Found an Extreme typo  Wink

http://prnt.sc/chjtcj

All sectors marked with that Threat Level has it.

Also, what are the Rogue AI supposed to be?

They don't seem to be doing anything at all yet their spawn are announced as War messages.
SatoshiGalaxy
Small update.

• [BUG] Can't shoot down rockets. (@darkky)
  • [BUG] Some rocket events were missing. (~@darkky)
  • [ENC] Error-check "Approach" and "Target" buttons on the scanner. (~@darkky)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
look...is even worst the before...not only ion torped, all rockets cant be killed anymore..... http://prnt.sc/chgl6l......i reported this over and over again, lost some hp to get this ss, that is one of the message what i recived when i am trying to attack a rocket....if u think is fair, is ok....but just tell me that i cant do nothing and i need to wait like 8-10 minutes until rocket hit me...now didnt happend, happend only once with ion torpedo taking me all the shiled(green one) even if it miss...but i try it 2 more times and was ok....i also want to ask u if u can fix my cpu ,i am reciving only 9 cpu instead of 12
SatoshiGalaxy
still that bug with rockets, especialy ion rockets.....is frustrating that i cant hit the ion rocket, lose like 1 minute and other ships will shoot me....90% or more when i trying to attack a ion rocket will jump me out for the game with that error.....i reported this long time ago, but it seems is not a priority to fix the rockets bug....and another thing that i suposed is bug to...is it normal if a ion torpedo miss you to get all your shield? i suposed is a bug, i dont undested if a ion torpedo that missed me to take all my shield......thanks and i am waiting an answer

darkky, I have no intentions of cribbing your style or anything, but could you please put more effort into your posts? In particular, some line-breaks here and there would go a long way of making them more comprehensible.

Also, there's no need to "apologize" for mistaking features for bugs. You can't possibly know, you can be safe in assumption everything is a bug. Just say it like it is :)

Anyways, terribly sorry if the rockets are still giving you trouble! I thought the bug was fixed. Apparently not, or rather - it was some other bug, and I failed to fill it properly. Thus, could please copy-paste (or screenshot) the particular error message you are getting? Thank you!

As far as rockets dealing damage even when they miss -- whelp, I'm quite sure that can't happen. I mean, I'm not sure of anything lately, but that just sounds too bad to be true. Never seen it during testing either. Are you sure you're taking shield discharge into account (i.e. you lose 1 point every 1 minute)? Any additional information would be very welcome.
still that bug with rockets, especialy ion rockets.....is frustrating that i cant hit the ion rocket, lose like 1 minute and other ships will shoot me....90% or more when i trying to attack a ion rocket will jump me out for the game with that error.....i reported this long time ago, but it seems is not a priority to fix the rockets bug....and another thing that i suposed is bug to...is it normal if a ion torpedo miss you to get all your shield? i suposed is a bug, i dont undested if a ion torpedo that missed me to take all my shield......thanks and i am waiting an answer
SatoshiGalaxy
SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG with BTC Faucet looks innovative concept with faucet to earn user some free rewards by playing.

Must have to try. I just have checked site will join soon and update my experience .

Have fun! :)

Tiny update:

• [BUG] Can't reduce number of workers on planets with wharfs. (@Przemax)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG with BTC Faucet looks innovative concept with faucet to earn user some free rewards by playing.

Must have to try. I just have checked site will join soon and update my experience .
SatoshiGalaxy
Hello.

Build a wharf, but can't repair my self, after clicking goes to error page....

Hey, thanks for the report!

I just tried that whole uplink your lab to itself thing.  Wow.  I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Nor anyone on the team, apparently...

I have another wharf bug. I cant lower my workers with a message that I cant do that while wharf is repairing ship. But its clearly not the case.

Thanks for the report!

Wharf is definatly too expensive to use even with the current changes. From a balance point of view which you fear you cannot say that wharf is competing with anything since NOONE is willing to use them at that prices, and its prices when owner gets nothing. Most of the modules that uses 1000 population gives 1000 satoshis worth of something to the user. Most expensive module in the game gives 0 satoshi. That is seriously wrong.

People do use wharfs for repairs, and were doing so even before the price drop. But generally speaking, you are mostly right. I mean, it would've been much better for both wharf owners AND newbies to have lower repair prices. We'll hopefully get there, but that would require re-balancing lots of other stuff.

Oh and yes. Implementing critical strikes could be fun.

Absolutely!

Small update.

• [BUG] Laboratories can be uplinked to themselves, doubling scientists count. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Wharf owners can't repair themselves. (@kakucis006)
Activity: 560
I have another wharf bug. I cant lower my workers with a message that I cant do that while wharf is repairing ship. But its clearly not the case.

Wharf is definatly too expensive to use even with the current changes. From a balance point of view which you fear you cannot say that wharf is competing with anything since NOONE is willing to use them at that prices, and its prices when owner gets nothing. Most of the modules that uses 1000 population gives 1000 satoshis worth of something to the user. Most expensive module in the game gives 0 satoshi. That is seriously wrong.

Oh and yes. Implementing critical strikes could be fun.
Activity: 48
I just tried that whole uplink your lab to itself thing.  Wow.  I can't believe I didn't think of that.
Activity: 66
Hello.

Build a wharf, but can't repair my self, after clicking goes to error page....
SatoshiGalaxy
oki, i undestend and i will try to adapt.....lets say is ok, but with this thing u will never see somsone paying 1,5 milions satoshi to get orbital cannon and buy mauler, is a useless things now becouse probably a full hp mauler will take more then 10 hours to be fully repaired and will screw all other ships making like 3x more spawning(repairing) time.....give anyone a reason to buy mauler in this situation, even in old i didnt saw anyone, but now for sure will stay 1000 years there, i think that somsone will prefer to buy sliceing laser then mauler :)) thanks for answer

Every time a player decides not to a buy a Mauler, galaxy sights in relief.

Oh, come on, a few seconds? Give SG a break :)

OK :) Than another feature ;)

Choose project in labaratory, uplink scientists to themself and get doubled scientists :)

I have no words for this. This is simply embarrassing.

Well, everyone, feel free to continue abusing this, we'll not roll back your labpoints/whole game, it not your fault. Have fun with it, it's not going to last long.

(Reminder: one of our policies is to never punish players for our bugs, and that goes double for exploits that were properly reported).
Activity: 24
hi, have a problem with regenerating CPU Points, in today not working..... previosly days no problem, validate capcha and press boot but CPU usage still 0.
Username: nikitu1981

Hello, nikec!

Thanks for your feedback. I've got your E-Mail and am going to reply there, but we can continue here if you wish.

YES,  I am listening to you.
oki, i undestend and i will try to adapt.....lets say is ok, but with this thing u will never see somsone paying 1,5 milions satoshi to get orbital cannon and buy mauler, is a useless things now becouse probably a full hp mauler will take more then 10 hours to be fully repaired and will screw all other ships making like 3x more spawning(repairing) time.....give anyone a reason to buy mauler in this situation, even in old i didnt saw anyone, but now for sure will stay 1000 years there, i think that somsone will prefer to buy sliceing laser then mauler Smiley) thanks for answer
SatoshiGalaxy
peoples are saying that now is normal to wait 3 hours for a privatter becouse i have many ships...i want to undested how is this system...if is like that i want to give u back some of my privateer and get the satoshi that i investe in them...in this case is unplayable...i cant wait 3 hours for only 1 privateer to be repaired....in pvp one privateer can die in 30 minutes or smth.....is not ok to play 30 mins-1hour and after to wait 3 hours...i am waiting some answers, some clarifications....
did u change the respawn duration from ships? if so is not nice to wait 3x more time that a ship to be repaired...i am waiting 94 minutes for the noob ship to be repaired when yesterday i would wait only 31 minute.....if is a bug plz remediate this... http://prnt.sc/cgcdxn    thanks

Ugh, yeah. Please read a few posts back, it's called "fleet overheard", and I believe I described and well as I could.

I should add, that it doesn't work off number of ships, but sum of all hull points, so there are many ways you can play this. (Meaning, that, yes, even a single mauler will introduce significant overhead).

hi, have a problem with regenerating CPU Points, in today not working..... previosly days no problem, validate capcha and press boot but CPU usage still 0.

Hello, nikec!

Thanks for your feedback. I've got your E-Mail and am going to reply there, but we can continue here if you wish.

catch bug: when engine cooldown at 0:01-0:03sec (new page loading) and undock from stantion in space i cant jump becouse engine not ready. refreshing page safe me :) will try repeat more times
and sound doesnt play on map page

yes. 2 seconds - undock and unable to jump but data-cool="0"

Oh, come on, a few seconds? Give SG a break :)
Activity: 24
peoples are saying that now is normal to wait 3 hours for a privatter becouse i have many ships...i want to undested how is this system...if is like that i want to give u back some of my privateer and get the satoshi that i investe in them...in this case is unplayable...i cant wait 3 hours for only 1 privateer to be repaired....in pvp one privateer can die in 30 minutes or smth.....is not ok to play 30 mins-1hour and after to wait 3 hours...i am waiting some answers, some clarifications....
Pages:
Jump to: