Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 77. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Hello again....i want to ask u if is possible to repair and shiled myself from my second ship to another one.....if Yes can u tell me plz how? becouse i try to find a way and didnt see it, also didnt find any infos on game forum about this....thanks

Hi darkky.

No this is not possible seeing as both ships need to be in space. The reason for this is to encourage people to work in teams and have someone play the support role.

Regards,
5leepyJoe
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hello again....i want to ask u if is possible to repair and shiled myself from my second ship to another one.....if Yes can u tell me plz how? becouse i try to find a way and didnt see it, also didnt find any infos on game forum about this....thanks
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
I think my CPU rate was decreased from 11 to 7 just today, I'm not exactly sure what happened. On the website it said that using VPNs were allowed.
Is there any way to fix this?

On a side note, I destroyed two pirate ships and got no loot for both. Is that supposed to happen?

Hello, feeshes.

If this keeps happening, please send me an e-mail/PM with your IP address.

As far as pirates go, it depends. It's possible you just missed the looting window (e.g. by docking to a station). It's also possible you've encountered a buggy pirate from an older batch. It is also possible that particular pirate did not have any loot, for legitimate reasons. In any case, you can see your hunt rolls (rolls/hunt URL) to make sure.

Two issues I would like to bring in discussion:

1. The "Take notes" button on Stations doesn't do anything. At least I don't see it. I am using Chrome.

2. I've heard small complaints that you have to verify captcha too often when crafting at an industrial rate. As a small suggestion, would it be possible to add a feature to the main bar where you can display the captcha, for faster verification?
Edit: With this point I haven't taken into consideration any technical reasons you might have for not implementing a quick-verification feature.

1. They are supposed to add notes to the "Your notes" section on the map. Might be broken, though, thanks for the report.

2. We do not indeed load it on other pages to reduce unnecessary bloat, but something probably could be done. Added to the list.

Toe. I know its weird to self-nerf yourself. But i think its a right thing to do. Make a CPU recipe worse. Its total costs without burning is 4,5k satoshi and its possible to sell it for 6,4k. Add one 20nm to its costs.

Hey, thanks for pointing this out. As far as I know, they are fine as is, but we'll take another look at them.

PS - could you fix the graphics of gdp woman. Its the weakspot in the "first impression" of the game. Its neck is a little too long. She looks like african tribe woman.

She is kinda scary but thats not a nice thing to say about african tribe women o_O

She is cybernetically augmented, of-course she is going to look scary. :)

Tiny update: the implementation of DOGE bank broke satoshi withdrawals, so we're reverting this. (Meaning: BTC withdrawls now work fine, DOGE do not). We'll return DOGE withdrawals on the next big update.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
PS - could you fix the graphics of gdp woman. Its the weakspot in the "first impression" of the game. Its neck is a little too long. She looks like african tribe woman.

She is kinda scary but thats not a nice thing to say about african tribe women o_O
Toe. I know its weird to self-nerf yourself. But i think its a right thing to do. Make a CPU recipe worse. Its total costs without burning is 4,5k satoshi and its possible to sell it for 6,4k. Add one 20nm to its costs.

Not everyone is able to get the materials as cheaply as you do.

If you were to buy the materials at an NPC it comes to within a few sats of 6k to produce a CPU. Secondly, you are lucky to find one of the few sectors during the day that buy them at that high a rate. For the most part you can't find a sector that even gets close to 5k.
Activity: 560

Activity: 3
Two issues I would like to bring in discussion:

1. The "Take notes" button on Stations doesn't do anything. At least I don't see it. I am using Chrome.

2. I've heard small complaints that you have to verify captcha too often when crafting at an industrial rate. As a small suggestion, would it be possible to add a feature to the main bar where you can display the captcha, for faster verification?
Edit: With this point I haven't taken into consideration any technical reasons you might have for not implementing a quick-verification feature.
Activity: 2
I think my CPU rate was decreased from 11 to 7 just today, I'm not exactly sure what happened. On the website it said that using VPNs were allowed.
Is there any way to fix this?

On a side note, I destroyed two pirate ships and got no loot for both. Is that supposed to happen?
SatoshiGalaxy
hello...didnt played for a long time....now i am playing again an i want to get back my planets but will not be easy Smiley) coin cruse attack me any time i want to get back my planets...if is possible can u tell me where i find more info about this? after i will get back my planet coin cruise will attack the peoples that will try to conquer my planet? thanks and i am waiting some infos Smiley

Hey, welcome back!

GPD and CONS cruisers guard their respective sectors against any player-vs-player attacks (and that includes planets as well). So yeah, they would protect your planets too.

Activity: 51
hello...didnt played for a long time....now i am playing again an i want to get back my planets but will not be easy Smiley) coin cruse attack me any time i want to get back my planets...if is possible can u tell me where i find more info about this? after i will get back my planet coin cruise will attack the peoples that will try to conquer my planet? thanks and i am waiting some infos Smiley
SatoshiGalaxy
Toe I cant find that pirate loot log other than as a link in a some random gossip at GPD stations. Where can we find it in an user interface? And if we cant you could implement some button.

Good point, added to the list.

In the meantime, please use the "/rolls" and "/rolls/hunt" URLs.
Toe I cant find that pirate loot log other than as a link in a some random gossip at GPD stations. Where can we find it in an user interface? And if we cant you could implement some button.
Hey toecutter,

Why has basic engines been removed as a purchasable item? Only impulse engines seem to be available and myself and others checked a heck of a lot of sectors yesterday.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

Oh, woah, thanks for the report! Not sure at what point exactly this happened, but yeah, lots of equipment has gone missing from NPC market!

Hopefully fixed now, the effects will only become visible on the next price re-roll.

Thank you  Cheesy only 50 minutes left until the price change so not too long of a wait.

EDIT: Everything is showing again. Thanks guys!  Grin
SatoshiGalaxy
Hey toecutter,

Why has basic engines been removed as a purchasable item? Only impulse engines seem to be available and myself and others checked a heck of a lot of sectors yesterday.

Regards,
5leepyJoe

Oh, woah, thanks for the report! Not sure at what point exactly this happened, but yeah, lots of equipment has gone missing from NPC market!

Hopefully fixed now, the effects will only become visible on the next price re-roll.
Hey toecutter,

Regards,
5leepyJoe
Toe can you reveal how far are we in clearing terebelum-e from pirates? Are we even relativly close to mothership. Is it like 10% 20% or more.

Ugh, looks like it's ~0.1%, which is weird. It can't be this low. I'm not entirely sure, but something is probably broken, so thanks for the report! I'll get back to you about it.

And does the pirate loots got worse? For some brief time it was too good to be true, and now its too bad to be true. Get some stance on this Tongue Dont change it from like hero to zero, and zero to hero in few days Tongue. It f***s with my mind a bit how fast those loot rewards are changing.

And yes you can check i was getting 1 iron plate, 1 copper plate, 1 40nm. Its like pirate loot is back to old pattern.

The loot pattern has not been changed in quite a while. The only thing changed in that area is the "strange items" category, which was incorrectly introduced, then hastily removed, and finally re-enabled again.

Maybe those were indeed the olden pirates? If you're seeing pirates without the "loot seed", those are definitely old-timers, spawned long long time ago. Please check your hunt rolls.

All this talk about pirates but none of them go "Arrrr!"
SatoshiGalaxy
Toe can you reveal how far are we in clearing terebelum-e from pirates? Are we even relativly close to mothership. Is it like 10% 20% or more.

Ugh, looks like it's ~0.1%, which is weird. It can't be this low. I'm not entirely sure, but something is probably broken, so thanks for the report! I'll get back to you about it.

And does the pirate loots got worse? For some brief time it was too good to be true, and now its too bad to be true. Get some stance on this Tongue Dont change it from like hero to zero, and zero to hero in few days Tongue. It f***s with my mind a bit how fast those loot rewards are changing.

And yes you can check i was getting 1 iron plate, 1 copper plate, 1 40nm. Its like pirate loot is back to old pattern.

The loot pattern has not been changed in quite a while. The only thing changed in that area is the "strange items" category, which was incorrectly introduced, then hastily removed, and finally re-enabled again.

Maybe those were indeed the olden pirates? If you're seeing pirates without the "loot seed", those are definitely old-timers, spawned long long time ago. Please check your hunt rolls.

P.S i dont want to tell you what to do. It was just my sense of humour.
SatoshiGalaxy
Again, thank you for clearing up the doge statement and giving us peace of mind. Keep up the excellent work dev team!

Really glad I could help, and I've learned my lesson too. Never skim on announcements when the change [might be perceived as/actually is] drastic.

Hey,
Could you please add a Confirm button for expensive Items?
Because i bought accidentally a repair array and lost 10k satoshi -.-

greetings

Hello, black_wulf!

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for your misfortune :( The confirmation dialog is doable, I'll add it to the TODO list. But I'll be honest, the priority for this is going to be the lowest possible, as this is a mistake that is easy enough to avoid.

I was hoping toe cutter would explain this to you

Sorry, I'm not allowed to reveal blueprint recipes, so that question was a bit loaded for me. But I can confirm everything 5leepyJoe said is correct.

Were skills nerfed in the previous update?

Nope, they weren't! The only thing coming to my mind is a tiny bonus that was added to Mining+Prospecting. I'm resorting to "probably your luck" reply for now, but I'll double-check if everything is in order.
Were skills nerfed in the previous update?

Since the update a few days ago my crafting effectiveness has gone down a heck of a lot. I was just getting to the point where the grind was starting to feel a bit more manageable, and now it feels like I am starting the game all over again.
Pages:
Jump to: