Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 83. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
With the update to squads I can't see how to register my squad. How do I go about doing this?

Some CONS stations now have special sections for this.

I'm having trouble completing a delivery job to GPD Outpost Miaplacidus.  I'm docked at the station, but the job will not complete.

Oh, could you please try it now? I think you found another bug.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm having trouble completing a delivery job to GPD Outpost Miaplacidus.  I'm docked at the station, but the job will not complete.
Activity: 46
With the update to squads I can't see how to register my squad. How do I go about doing this?
It's definitely for real.  My energy level went from 100 to 0 just by lifting off from a planet.  Until this is fixed, I'm stuck at Deneb Kaitos Shemali.

EDIT: It seems to be working fine now. 
SatoshiGalaxy
Thanks for the report!

This sounds nasty :( Could you please confirm/test if the energy drops for real or is it just an interface glitch? Also, can you check that your Energy Rate is above zero (as seen on ship page)?

Update: yup, nasty one. Should be fixed now.
I think I have found a new bug.  Everything I do drops my energy right to zero.  Even switching between the map and my profile.
SatoshiGalaxy
hello i just registered and i got this message  your ip its blocked what can i do?

[email protected]

Hello, ddmr. Please don't worry about that yet, it might be nothing.

MY CPU won't refresh.  It's been over 48 hours.
Still nothing.  I have mining operations going on two planets, but both of their warehouses are full  >:(

I've been sluggish those last days, sorry :(

Update!

• [ENC] Introduce Alliances; add Squad and Ally boards.
  • [BUG] Third-person/first-person log mixup! (@captcher)
  • [BUG] Alert sound/notification urgency not being set when attacked.
  • [BUG] Can't jettison colonists.
  • [BUG] Can't jettison newbie equipment (argh). (@ockimock)
  • [ENC] Precalc non-free slot when crafting. (@Valareos)
  • [ENC] Show activity status in referral list. (@geralth)
  • [ENC] Add confirmation dialog for disbanding squads. (@geralth)

This update was pretty painful, because we had to change some things in the code (again). We've tested it as best as we could, but please expect things to be slightly broken.

The forum survived the potential data wipe, and has 50% more chances to retain all it's posts now.
Still nothing.  I have mining operations going on two planets, but both of their warehouses are full  Angry
MY CPU won't refresh.  It's been over 48 hours.
SatoshiGalaxy
I seem to be getting this error sometimes when trying to recruit from Earth

Unable to recruit: Cargo bay door malfunction

Always work on the second try though.

Update: actually I think I get this error if I press Enter after inserting a recruitment fee, but not if I click on the Recruit button. I'm not sure though.

Update2: this time I used Enter and it worked fine. Weird.

Also, why does the recruitment cost seem to increase (slightly) the more times I recruit?

Ok I figured this out by myself. Apparently recruitment cost fluctuates a little, and "Unable to recruit: Cargo bay door malfunction" simply means you are recruiting too many people and they can't fit in your cargo. It's a confusing error message.

Ahha, thanks for explanation. I'll see if we can make that error message less cryptic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
I seem to be getting this error sometimes when trying to recruit from Earth

Unable to recruit: Cargo bay door malfunction

Always work on the second try though.

Update: actually I think I get this error if I press Enter after inserting a recruitment fee, but not if I click on the Recruit button. I'm not sure though.

Update2: this time I used Enter and it worked fine. Weird.

Also, why does the recruitment cost seem to increase (slightly) the more times I recruit?

Ok I figured this out by myself. Apparently recruitment cost fluctuates a little, and "Unable to recruit: Cargo bay door malfunction" simply means you are recruiting too many people and they can't fit in your cargo. It's a confusing error message.
Looks like a nice faucet game (love game-faucets) anyone could tell me the minimum payout?
Hey maokoto.
It is a faucet Box pay game and I have withdrawn as little as 100 satoshi.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Looks like a nice faucet game (love game-faucets) anyone could tell me the minimum payout?
SatoshiGalaxy
Hello I'm having a issue with not getting anymore cpu and I am still viewing ads. I think the problem is I was at work and tried it on my phone to see if it would even work and it did, but then I get home and I had no cpu flow. Just tried to get back on my phone and no luck on it either. yes I am ninjazombie11 in game

Hello, ninjazombie11.

I've restored your CPU. I think one of the browsers you used was buggy somehow.
Activity: 1
Hello I'm having a issue with not getting anymore cpu and I am still viewing ads. I think the problem is I was at work and tried it on my phone to see if it would even work and it did, but then I get home and I had no cpu flow. Just tried to get back on my phone and no luck on it either. yes I am ninjazombie11 in game
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I saw your message yesterday and replied. So next question is this, Were you in the same location with me then? Or did you send the squad chat across the galaxy?

Im using mostly squadcast. But when i written it i had to go offline suddenly (being father of two kids, and foster parent of another four kids makes me kinda afk quite often).
SatoshiGalaxy
I think chat works just fine, it's the UI that stands in the way.

If you're not satisfied with the notification icon, you can add more notifications on your settings page (i.e. sound and desktop notifications).

But I'll double check just to be sure.
I saw your message yesterday and replied. So next question is this, Were you in the same location with me then? Or did you send the squad chat across the galaxy?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Okay, odd question.
Do we know for sure that chat works? I have never had anyone actually respond to any thing. Not a broadcast, squad, or personal message sent.
Has this been tested?

Ahahahah! i sign under that Q also, same, zero respond ever!
Okay, odd question.
Do we know for sure that chat works? I have never had anyone actually respond to any thing. Not a broadcast, squad, or personal message sent.
Has this been tested?
Pages:
Jump to: