Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 86. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
this bug happend becouse of me.....i found a way to make some satoshi and game creators nerfed that thing but when they nerfed crafting they got with that bug....after that bug i lost 200 k staoshi by mistake but was ok, becouse i made more then 700k with a thing, but wasnt a bug :) toecutter can confirm :))

It's true! :)

For a longer story: we scrambled to patch darkky's "exploit" and some other code went in the way. If you're attentive, you might notice exactly one feature that got live without proper announcement :) Hint: it was discussed on this thread extensively.

@darkky: Things will probably get easier again in the future, we still have to fine-tune.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
this bug happend becouse of me.....i found a way to make some satoshi and game creators nerfed that thing but when they nerfed crafting they got with that bug....after that bug i lost 200 k staoshi by mistake but was ok, becouse i made more then 700k with a thing, but wasnt a bug Smiley toecutter can confirm Smiley)
SatoshiGalaxy
Now u can refine but u still get a blanc page, and is anoying...i think u need to do something about it
Yup, now when you refine, you get a page which simply says

bool(true)

However if you refresh that page (or typed satoshigalaxy.xyz in the address bar), you'll see that the refining actually took place.

Did you test it before announcing that the issue is fixed?

Terribly sorry about that! I don't know how it got through testing, hopefully nothing like that would happen again.

All Smelting now receives +10 skill bonus for next 24hrs to make up for this hick-up.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
Yup, now when you refine, you get a page which simply says

bool(true)

However if you refresh that page (or typed satoshigalaxy.xyz in the address bar), you'll see that the refining actually took place.

Did you test it before announcing that the issue is fixed?
Now u can refine but u still get a blanc page, and is anoying...i think u need to do something about it
SatoshiGalaxy
Whenever I try to refine, I get the error

www.satoshigalaxy.xyz is currently unable to handle this request.

Sometimes I simply get a blank page.

Other actions like mining and docking seems fine.

yes, same here when i try to refine....

Thanks for the report! This has been fixed just now.
yes, same here when i try to refine....
Whenever I try to refine, I get the error

www.satoshigalaxy.xyz is currently unable to handle this request.

Sometimes I simply get a blank page.

Other actions like mining and docking seems fine.
Activity: 4
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi, my ip adress was blocked yesterday. Today, I can log in, but I can't refill CPU points.

Done!
Activity: 4
Hi, my ip adress was blocked yesterday. Today, I can log in, but I can't refill CPU points.
SatoshiGalaxy
Apparently there's this hidden feature (?) where if you click "Refine" or "Manufacture" multiple times with the right timing, you can craft multiple items (for example 4x copper plates) in one go. The same rules for crafting still apply (e.g. if you have 40 copper ores, you can craft a max. of 4 copper plates) but it makes crafting much less tedious.

Heh, well that's more of a bug than a feature. What basically happens is:

1. You send 4 HTTP Requests.
2. They all work as intended with little-to-no concurrency problems, because of transactions.
3. Server sends 4 HTTP Responses.
4. Your browser only shows you the last one.

It's tempting to "fix" this bug, but I can imagine other weird, yet not rule-breaking ways people could invoke it, so I'm guessing it's all good for now.

But thanks a lot for the report, that's something to think about.

First some thoughts:

1. How about make referals separate menu? with marketing materials like some banners?

2. Is there any way to contact my referals? ever thinked of about some in-game message system to other players or at least ref's ? or maybe simple allow to show my mail to public/upline?

1. Yeah, probably a good idea for people who have too many referrals to fit on one page. There is a special Referral FAQ page with promo materials, but that's probably not what you meant.

2. You can send them private messages, given they are online. You can also try recruiting them into your squad. Maybe you could start a forum topic?

But you raise very interesting points, we'll think about it.

Now my problem... :
OMG can anyone HELP ME FIX this adblocking problem (i dont have adblock, ads are shown, yet it mostly look for game like im adblocking troll). What can make such thing? im win7 , maybe antivir, or this thing that im under proxy (wifi connection to internet) ?
i rly want to play this game...
ANY CLUES??!?

Admin - can i repay you loss from adv earnings of me and you simply whitelist me?! 0.001btcok?

It is well known that some anti-viruses do block ads. If you (or anyone else!) manage to figure this out, we'll gladly add the info to our adblock guide, issue a reward, etc. Are you on a public connection? Is it slow? You said you tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, how about other browsers? Do you encounter similar problems on faucets?

Sadly there's no ability to "whitelist adblockers". Thanks for the btc offer, but that's not necessary. There has to be a better way.

There was a faint plan to introduce paid/premium accounts that would a) remove adds b) improve CPU rate drastically, but so far we don't have that either. I'm not sure we'll ever go this route, as it clashes with our "no deposits" philosophy quite a bit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
First some thoughts:

1. How about make referals separate menu? with marketing materials like some banners?

2. Is there any way to contact my referals? ever thinked of about some in-game message system to other players or at least ref's ? or maybe simple allow to show my mail to public/upline?

Now my problem... :
OMG can anyone HELP ME FIX this adblocking problem (i dont have adblock, ads are shown, yet it mostly look for game like im adblocking troll). What can make such thing? im win7 , maybe antivir, or this thing that im under proxy (wifi connection to internet) ?
i rly want to play this game...
ANY CLUES??!?

Admin - can i repay you loss from adv earnings of me and you simply whitelist me?! 0.001btcok?
Apparently there's this hidden feature (?) where if you click "Refine" or "Manufacture" multiple times with the right timing, you can craft multiple items (for example 4x copper plates) in one go. The same rules for crafting still apply (e.g. if you have 40 copper ores, you can craft a max. of 4 copper plates) but it makes crafting much less tedious.
SatoshiGalaxy
I have an error, after i try to refill cpu the game logeed me out i think with a message, smth like "dsl conection error"...i am stuck atm becouse i cant play without any cpu

Thanks for your report!

It looks like there was some downtime on Google's part. That sounds unbelievable, but that's the only explanation we have - it seems to work fine now, and it only lasted for 30 minutes.

(Yesterday, FaucetBOX.com also experienced some problems, talk about luck).

We will issue some gifts to people who were hit but this.

Edit: gifts issued.
I have an error, after i try to refill cpu the game logeed me out i think with a message, smth like "ssl conection error"...i am stuck atm becouse i cant play without any cpu...now is a little better, i can play buy i am gettin only 7 cpu Smiley)) thanks and hope the cpu problem will be solve as fast as possible
SatoshiGalaxy
I usually have 2 pages - one of them being Ship page - open side-by-side.

I've also been getting this error with adalso ads from time to time

Not sure if these cause strangeness in log entries.

Ah, right, we had this conversation before. Nope, those 2 should not cause any problems, as far as I know. Thanks, I'll investigate further.

Renaming planets

It appears you can rename a planet such that multiple planets have the same name.

For example, you can rename a planet to "Earth" even though there's already an "Earth" in Sol sector. Not just that, if you own multiple planets in the a sector, you can name all of them "Earth".  

Good point, but that should be allowed. I recommend players keep referencing them by "Sector-Order" coordinates if any serious conquering actions are planned/being discussed. Filed, nonetheless.

Hello =)
I made my acc today and when i tryed to login in later: "This IP address is blocked"
I did something wrong? Btw, if there is a IP block thing... it means i cant log in at another location?
Username: skammas

Hello, Skammas!

Thanks for reaching out. I've replied to your e-mail (and cleared you account). Please read this thread for info on IP blocks.

As for your second question, no, if you have an IP block, you're quite free to log in from another location.

Hehm keep on getting this ADBlock warning. on all browsers now... The adverts are dunno why refreshing themself just as page loads...

To us, it looks like you're blocking ads like crazy. We'll look into it from our side, but please try to find a cause on your end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hehm keep on getting this ADBlock warning. on all browsers now... The adverts are dunno why refreshing themself just as page loads...
Activity: 1
Hello =)
I made my acc today and when i tryed to login in later: "This IP address is blocked"
I did something wrong? Btw, if there is a IP block thing... it means i cant log in at another location?
Username: skammas
I'm getting a reduced CPU recharge rate, can you fix this?

Yeah, absolutely.

BTW, are you doing anything funky with custom javascript? I've seen some weird log entries on your account.

I usually have 2 pages - one of them being Ship page - open side-by-side.

I've also been getting this error with adalso ads from time to time

This site can’t be reached

adalso.com took too long to respond.

Not sure if these cause strangeness in log entries.

Renaming planets

It appears you can rename a planet such that multiple planets have the same name.

For example, you can rename a planet to "Earth" even though there's already an "Earth" in Sol sector. Not just that, if you own multiple planets in the a sector, you can name all of them "Earth". 
Pages:
Jump to: