Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 85. (Read 109828 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

can you give me 1 good reason why is my IP "evil" and blocked? I was just creating banner for my referral link, and i hit logout button. When i tried to login again i get this mssg? And this wasn't first time i got this block - account name in pm
cheers

edit* its not blocked anymore
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Gash, long time wasnt here,

Acidburn, you re part of best squad " http KIDS hol es " right? why not tried our SUPPORT communicator first?

I had smiliar problem, with adblocking frenzy too.

solved by switching to my daughters newer laptop. On my computer with Win7 its bugged, on Win10 its fine. It might be not just system. I bet i got plenty of worms or funny things installed on my computer as im watching plenty of not always well moderated advertises Cheesy

Alle members of my squad, feel free to ask via Support section of Our site http://kids.hol.es

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi

I have the same situation I had 4 days ago.

I cannot boot CPU points.

And it's started giving me less point every boot.

Now zero every attempt I do to boot CPU points.

Can anybody tell me where I can look to see if the problem is from my side? (I've already checked IE and FIrefox no adblocks installed)

Thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
i bought a 40nm PCB from THX-0 but at the craft area/factory it says you have no blueprints. Pls help
@toecutter
Now is working... thank you
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Idea for game is very good, but game itself is very very confusing and too slow.
I don't know what i even have to do and where, there are just too many buttons in game.
Game should be much simpler than thousands button on page.
cheers
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
Why is there always a 20-30s delay between you reducing an enemy ship's HP to 0% and that ship exploding (+ looting)?
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi
what do you mean illegal?
anyway my points are still 0 and I cannot boot them

Something against the rules. Sorry for the mishap, please try it now.
Hi
what do you mean illegal?
anyway my points are still 0 and I cannot boot them
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi
very nice game  Grin
I have a problem with cpu boot
I've checked and there is no adblocking and I'vr tried with internet explorer and firefox.
What else can I do?
Thank you
Maurizio

Hello, acidburn9696!

Thanks for your feedback. Unless you're doing something "illegal", the problem likely lies on our side. I've restored your CPU points.
Hi
very nice game  Grin
I have a problem with cpu boot
I've checked and there is no adblocking and I'vr tried with internet explorer and firefox.
What else can I do?
Thank you
Maurizio
SatoshiGalaxy
On the Ship page or when you approach another ship, the current values for hull integrity and energy is hard to see when the values are low because the text is overlaps with the icons.

Here's an example when the hull integrity is low, though it's not the worst case

Hmm, yeah, I've noticed that too, but never reported it properly. Thanks for the nudge, it's filed now.
On the Ship page or when you approach another ship, the current values for hull integrity and energy is hard to see when the values are low because the text is overlaps with the icons.

Here's an example when the hull integrity is low, though it's not the worst case

SatoshiGalaxy
Too much money! Need a bigger ship to hold these asteroids loots. I have two quarries and a warehouse. Bring on the ores!

Hehe :)

So I've noticed 2 odd things about planet populations:

1. Population growth is not calculated based on number of farmers you have, but the % of population assigned as farmer.

So for example, if you have a population of 4, you need 4 (100% of population) farmers for population to grow by 11 per time interval. Later on, when your population becomes 300, you'll need 300 farmers for population to grow by the same amount (11) per time interval.

2. Population growth doesn't exactly grow by accumulation. Instead, once per interval it checks your % farmer at that moment in time then increments the population based on that.

Are these by design?

I'm not quite sure about 1, will have to double-check. But part 2 is definitely correct and is by design.

On an unrelated note, "sapphire" is still misspelled on several occasions like "Message from Quarry...", "Ordered mining...", and "Last operation: ..."

Ugh, damn! Thank you!
So I've noticed 2 odd things about planet populations:

1. Population growth is not calculated based on number of farmers you have, but the % of population assigned as farmer.

So for example, if you have a population of 4, you need 4 (100% of population) farmers for population to grow by 11 per time interval. Later on, when your population becomes 300, you'll need 300 farmers for population to grow by the same amount (11) per time interval.

2. Population growth doesn't exactly grow by accumulation. Instead, once per interval it checks your % farmer at that moment in time then increments the population based on that.

Are these by design?

On an unrelated note, "sapphire" is still misspelled on several occasions like "Message from Quarry...", "Ordered mining...", and "Last operation: ..."
Activity: 94
Too much money! Need a bigger ship to hold these asteroids loots. I have two quarries and a warehouse. Bring on the ores!
https://i.imgur.com/vhiwWQ9.png
SatoshiGalaxy
ouch, does giving you second place on my kids games list:
http://kids.hol.es

might count as "generated" traffic, and my adblocking problem is becouse of this?

and other thought:
i live under some kind of proxy i think , as before i start to use any protocol , i need to open http on my gateway ip 10.5.50.1 and login on provider site.

EDIT:

i just found out that on my daughters laptop everything is fine.

then i am probably scammed by some mozilla plugin/virus/trojan that is switching your ads to theirs or sth idk. i should reinstall system i think.. ehhh.. omg...

Thanks for the feedback! Something does sound weird about your connection. But there's no problem with generated traffic and your website, that much I can tell.

Found a new bug. Even though the map shows Kaus Borealis is connected to Procyon, Procyon doesn't show up on Kaus Borealis's jumpgate.

You can jump to Kaus Borealis from Procyon though. 

Thanks for the report! Sneaky Procyon. Fixed.
Found a new bug. Even though the map shows Kaus Borealis is connected to Procyon, Procyon doesn't show up on Kaus Borealis's jumpgate.

You can jump to Kaus Borealis from Procyon though. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
ouch, does giving you second place on my kids games list:
http://kids.hol.es

might count as "generated" traffic, and my adblocking problem is becouse of this?

and other thought:
i live under some kind of proxy i think , as before i start to use any protocol , i need to open http on my gateway ip 10.5.50.1 and login on provider site.

EDIT:

i just found out that on my daughters laptop everything is fine.

then i am probably scammed by some mozilla plugin/virus/trojan that is switching your ads to theirs or sth idk. i should reinstall system i think.. ehhh.. omg...
Hmm, other than a 20-hour disruption on refine functionality, I can't say I've noticed any new features.
Pages:
Jump to: