Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 96. (Read 109696 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Just saw a job with a negative duration. Where do I purchase the time machine to complete this job?

Yikes! Thanks for reporting this, should be a quick fix.

Also, I see that sometimes the marketplace terminal is accessible

• only through outpost
  • only through THX
  • both through THX and through outpost

Is it supposed to be random like this?

The rules are pretty unclear, but the general rundown is:
- In GPD-protected sectors, only THX stations install marketplace terminals
- In unsafe sectors, outposts do not exist at all, so THXs are the stations to carry them
- In CONS-protected sectors, CONS outposts carry them, as that's their turf

Some stations might lack those terminals due to political and/or economic reasons.

Update: so I just got myself an invisible thingy from SAT-9404 on Sector Phad. Thing is, I can't seem to get rid of it. "Unable to sell/jettison: Cargo slot is empty"

Update 2: After mining a few other ores, the invisibly thingy just disappeared from my cargo, as if it's overwritten by the former.

Yeah, we're aware of that "blank ore" bug, which has been pretty elusive so far. I'll post an update as soon as we fix it. Thanks for brining the "can't jettison" issue, I'll update the post above.
SatoshiGalaxy
Bigger Mining Laser =

1. more ore (cooper most time)

or

2. better minerals? Cheesy

It's 1, more ore. To get better minerals you'd have to get equipment that increases Mining or Prospecting skills, and no such equipment exists yet (but it will).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
Can you something say.
when i scan a asteroid than i see a number XXX 8710 [40]
What mean the [40]??

I can answer this part. I'm not sure the number in bracket means in real world but every time you scan or use a mining laser, the number in the bracket reduces by 5 (you can see 5 at the lower right corner of the Scan or Mining Laser buttons). When the number in bracket goes to 0, the asteroid will disappear from your radar.

@toecutter Found another bug. When you are in the blueprint tab, whenever you select an item (e.g. "medium casing" which should only appear under "component", that item will appear in *all* the tabs - circuits, components, equipment, ammo.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi,

i understand that the materials for blueprints is a secret. for me is that ok.
But you schould say what we can produce with the blueprints. Better for what is small casing good and so on.

Can you something say.
when i scan a asteroid than i see a number XXX 8710 [40]
What mean the [40]??

Can u explain us what we can make with planets and what cost this? What is the benefit?
I know it cost 200.000 satoschi but what can i make with them?

Thx!
Just saw a job with a negative duration. Where do I purchase the time machine to complete this job?

Also, I see that sometimes the marketplace terminal is accessible

• only through outpost
  • only through THX
  • both through THX and through outpost

Is it supposed to be random like this?

Update: so I just got myself an invisible thingy from SAT-9404 on Sector Phad. Thing is, I can't seem to get rid of it. "Unable to sell/jettison: Cargo slot is empty"

Update 2: After mining a few other ores, the invisibly thingy just disappeared from my cargo, as if it's overwritten by the former.
Activity: 7
Bigger Mining Laser =

1. more ore (cooper most time)

or

2. better minerals? Cheesy
Activity: 37
Update: OK, added you.
Thank you, now it's working!
SatoshiGalaxy
Some random news.

Some people have reported being thrown out of the game during some actions, but not losing session completely. This bug has been finally fixed, thank you all.

We are also receiving more and more reports regarding "blank" ore mining. We have seen that in action, so you can stop now, thank you. We're not quite sure where the bug lies yet (guessing something to do with rare random value) and we're currently investigating it. If this has happened to you, don't be alarmed too much, just jettison the thing. OR, if you wish, keep it on your ship and we'll replace it with something nicer later, once the bug is fixed keep mining and it will go away.

Also, referral collecting seems to be happening via TE and PTC sites. This is no good for us; we don't need such kind of traffic; please don't do it. This is going to be added to the rules as major (banable) offense. You've been warned! Currently working on blacklisting such sites.
SatoshiGalaxy
Also, do you have any idea why would your IP be blocked?
May be, russian ips not allowed?(

Nope, there are no country-based blocks. We employ some IP-info-gathering services, and those track botnets and malicious VPNs (and known public proxies), so there must be some reason.

In any case, we whitelist on case-by-case request, so feel free to send me that PM.

Update: OK, added you.
Also, do you have any idea why would your IP be blocked?
May be, russian ips not allowed?(
SatoshiGalaxy
Trying to sign-up, but RECEIVE "This IP address is blocked"(((
No Adblock installed, what i need to do?

Hello, Ronnie666.

PM me your IP address. Also, do you have any idea why would your IP be blocked?
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi,

now i fight against a ship and destroy it. Here is the proof:
http://prntscr.com/9tp4rj

But where i can see, what i get from this?
Better is when all can see this in the chat too!

I can not find my prices.

Rarely, pirates carry no loot at all. This really is rare, you'll see as you hunt more.

We'll add some jobs to make hunting worth your while even when there's no loot.
SatoshiGalaxy
Some sector names are in all-caps, some are not. Is there any significance in that?

Not really, no. All-caps sectors have larger suns :)

Also saw a couple of small typos: saphire, advertisment, later (should be "latter"; I think I saw this in the tutorial a while ago).

Thank you! Fixed.

Regarding crafting multiple amount at the same time, why would it incur severe overhead? Let's say a user crafts 3 copper plate at once, aren't you just repeating the current process/algorithm 3 times? And any time if you don't have enough ingredients, you simply abort the rest of the crafting.

You'll have to trust me on this one. But we'll look into it.
Trying to sign-up, but RECEIVE "This IP address is blocked"(((
No Adblock installed, what i need to do?
Hi,

now i fight against a ship and destroy it. Here is the proof:
http://prntscr.com/9tp4rj

But where i can see, what i get from this?
Better is when all can see this in the chat too!

I can not find my prices.

Some sector names are in all-caps, some are not. Is there any significance in that?

Also saw a couple of small typos: saphire, advertisment, later (should be "latter"; I think I saw this in the tutorial a while ago).

Regarding crafting multiple amount at the same time, why would it incur severe overhead? Let's say a user crafts 3 copper plate at once, aren't you just repeating the current process/algorithm 3 times? And any time if you don't have enough ingredients, you simply abort the rest of the crafting.
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi,
what happened really when i destroy a ship?

A suggestion from me:
1. When somebody destroy a ship very fast he get better prices. It schould be a timer.
2. When people destroy ships they get only from the ship materials which we can not find on asteroids. Maybe this things we need to make something.
3. When a ship is detroyed he can not fight in the next X hours.
4. Make produce weapons cheaper (Rocket) because it is cheaper to buy it from market.

I think with this is destroyed ships more interested!

Hello, masterbo2222.

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No. They'll get cheaper, promise.
Hi,
what happened really when i destroy a ship?

A suggestion from me:
1. When somebody destroy a ship very fast he get better prices. It schould be a timer.
2. When people destroy ships they get only from the ship materials which we can not find on asteroids. Maybe this things we need to make something.
3. When a ship is detroyed he can not fight in the next X hours.
4. Make produce weapons cheaper (Rocket) because it is cheaper to buy it from market.

I think with this is destroyed ships more interested!

SatoshiGalaxy
Haha just learned the hard way the consequences of getting my ship destroyed. Not as bad as I thought actually. Can't you buy the repair ray and repair yourself (your reply earlier seems to suggest only other ships can fix yours with their ray...)?

We're trying to treat repair as a precious resource which "money can't buy". As more battles commence (especially Squad vs Pirates and Squad vs Squad), the finer parts of the gameplay shall become more and more apparent. (hope that made sense, hm).

In other words, yeah, you can't repair yourself. But your friend can.

I have some suggestions for the game
  • Make the "Undock" button visible no matter which tab you're on (currently it's only visible on "Info" tab)
  • Make it possible to discard stuff from your cargo when you're docked in an outpost or TX
  • Allow us to specify amount in Crafting Area (like how it is in Cargo)
  • Add the ability to move the items between cargo units. For example, if I have 5 copper in a cargo unit (capacity 8), and 3 copper in another cargo unit (capacity 8), I hope to be able to put all 8 in a single cargo unit so I can free up the second cargo unit.

All good suggestions. Expect I'm not sure about crafting, as that would add a severe overhead, as the algorithm is tailored for single items; so that's a rather complicated change, but the rest of the ideas all make sense.

I think I found a possible bug? I took a job to deliver a message to THX-115, and the job says that it is located at Terebellum. I went to Terebellum and the station there is only THX-110. Then I clicked on the job's Terebellum and found out there is another sector called Terebellum! Is that supposed to be right?

No, absolutely not! Woah, good catch! :) In fact, I checked and there are three sectors named Terebellum. Renaming them as we speak. I've also checked for other duplicates, and there were none! So that's rare occurrence too :) Can you tell me you in-game name? (possibly via PM)
Haha just learned the hard way the consequences of getting my ship destroyed. Not as bad as I thought actually. Can't you buy the repair ray and repair yourself (your reply earlier seems to suggest only other ships can fix yours with their ray...)?

I have some suggestions for the game
  • Make the "Undock" button visible no matter which tab you're on (currently it's only visible on "Info" tab)
  • Make it possible to discard stuff from your cargo when you're docked in an outpost or TX
  • Allow us to specify amount in Crafting Area (like how it is in Cargo)
  • Add the ability to move the items between cargo units. For example, if I have 5 copper in a cargo unit (capacity 8), and 3 copper in another cargo unit (capacity 8), I hope to be able to put all 8 in a single cargo unit so I can free up the second cargo unit.

I think I found a possible bug? I took a job to deliver a message to THX-115, and the job says that it is located at Terebellum. I went to Terebellum and the station there is only THX-110. Then I clicked on the job's Terebellum and found out there is another sector called Terebellum! Is that supposed to be right?

Pages:
Jump to: