Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 95. (Read 109676 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How long do jobs stay in your inventory after you dismiss them?

The backstory, if I may: I found out that I can only see destination on the map (at least, destinations that I haven't been to before) only if I take the job and inspect it in my inventory (edit: seems like sometimes you can see the destination, sometimes you can't?). After finding out that some of them are way too far, I decide to dismiss a couple to free up some job slots because I'm getting the error message "Unable to take job: Too many jobs" when I want to take more jobs. Thing is, even when dismissed, those jobs still remain in my inventory, causing me to be unable to take new jobs.

Although I'm not 100% sure, what happened to me was that the dismissed jobs remained there for at least 3 hours.
Or else the players would keep taking jobs away from the list and not leaving any for other players.

Also, I came across this job whose destination is in Terebellum. If I remember correctly, there are 3 Terebellum's in the universe and when I clicked on "Terebellum" it doesn't seem to pinpoint which of the 3 Terebellum it is referring to. Is this a bug?

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/N2GeqDR.png
if you checked it BEFORE taking the job them most certainly, if it's not one that you already explored, you may not see it in the Map, it happens every single time on my Chrome "Version 48.0.2564.97 m", have you tried FF, Opera or I.E.? My PC is too old to try them, Chrome is the one that hogs the least Ram from my machine, so I haven't tried it.

I saw once a job that mentioned Terebellum-B... So, I don't believe that it is a bug, but only @toecutter will be sure lol.

I would like to post one suggestion here in this post:

Why can't we use our beginning ship as a trade-in for a better ship? I tried but didn't managed to accomplish it.

Also, now on a new Sector, Nashira, trying to land my 2 day old spaceship on the planet Nashira I, the following error message appeared:
"Accessing unloaded Collection (Ship)
Try again?"

And I tried multiple times while being in the sector.

Hello, Alterburner!

Thanks for your report(s).
2. "Accessing unloaded Collection (Ship)" bug

The response for each issue is:

2. This bug is currently keeping us up at night. We've had multiple reports, and we see it in the logs, but we can't reproduce it Sad If you can "catch" it, please report back to us.

BUG UPDATE: The way that I found that this bug can be reproduced by doing the following:
-Scan the ASTEROID CLUSTER of the current Sector, and then approach a random Asteroid. Any asteroid.
-Do not perform MINING, and instead perform a Planet APPROACH, clicking on the PLANET tab on the http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/sector?asteroid=XXXX page.
-Clicking on LAND MAY SHOW THE BUG, but clicking on APPROACH has been showing the bug at least on the Sector that I'm at, I'll Update this post with new info when I'm on a new sector.
It seems that trying to approach a planet while being on the ASTEROID page triggers the bug 100% certain, doing so on the PLANET menu of the page.
-At the time being, it is also triggering on the Normal APPROACH, instead of the approach by Asteroid page, it is triggering every time on "Approach", but no on "Land", and it seems that it started when clicking the back button of the browser instead of the "Try Again?" link on the page.

WEIRD ASSUMPTION: Since I don't know if you have placed images for ALL of the planets, It happened A LOT while I was on the SOL sector, on the Adhafera only happened on http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/sector?planet=16; it also started to trigger IMMEDIATELY after mining an asteroid and clicking approach on the planets.
The bug may trigger regarding the arriving of the ship on the sector, hence it being so hard to reproduce: It may need to receive data from the arrival at the sector to create the randomness.

A NEW BUG/TYPO FOUND:
Although I was able to complete the mission while being on Muscida, the following report appeared BEFORE "delivering the message":
https://i.imgur.com/g6higz4.png

I believe that the text on the Deliver Message jobs should be written as "Deliver message FROM location" instead of "Deliver message (location)" as it may give the idea that the player has to go to the other place.
Wait, wait, wait... Where do I deliver it? -.-' Mega typo on the job report text. The mission was "Completed" but not "Terminated", that I understood.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.
Dismissed Jobs

How long do jobs stay in your inventory after you dismiss them?

The backstory, if I may: I found out that I can only see destination on the map (at least, destinations that I haven't been to before) only if I take the job and inspect it in my inventory (edit: seems like sometimes you can see the destination, sometimes you can't?). After finding out that some of them are way too far, I decide to dismiss a couple to free up some job slots because I'm getting the error message "Unable to take job: Too many jobs" when I want to take more jobs. Thing is, even when dismissed, those jobs still remain in my inventory, causing me to be unable to take new jobs.

Terebellum? (I think I got this figured out, skip to "Update" part)

Also, I came across this job whose destination is in Terebellum. If I remember correctly, there are 3 Terebellum's in the universe and when I clicked on "Terebellum" it doesn't seem to pinpoint which of the 3 Terebellum it is referring to. Is this a bug?

Screenshot:

Update: okay I took the plunge and took the job. It's somewhere far away with extremely high threat. I mistakenly assumed that all the "Terebellum" were renamed to "Terebellum-[A-Z]".

Missions Impossible

I've been seeing jobs where there is simply not enough time to complete them. Here's one example

I've looked at the map and Baham is 9 sectors away from Tabit (1543), i.e. it takes 90 minutes to travel.

SQL Error when Mining

More and more stuff to report.

Just got an error message while mining an asteroid that's in 100% condition (asteroid 82921)

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction 40001 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction in query "DELETE FROM #__asteroids WHERE health Try again?

Wanted Wanted

Daring Drakonis appeared twice in the job list.

The first one is last seen in Hassaleh, the second one is last seen in Rukbat. Is this an expected behavior?
@toecutter Any updates on putting "Undock" button on every tab? Right now the button is only visible on "Info" tab.

Also, regarding this

[...]

once you select an item, there's no way to deselect it. So it will appear in every tab even if you don't want it to appear. Can you do something about this?

For the last question, I've added this to the TODO list, but with the lowest possible priority. I don't think this is much of an issue. Regarding your first request, yes, this was added and is going to be in the next update.

Unbelievably so, I've been using this "Bug/Feature" to see if it more profitable to sell raw materials or, refining them.
In some cases, selling 10 copper ore is more profitable than selling a Copper plate. The same with IRON, but that is most of the times, not all; As such, it seems to be a bit of help for new players, if they managed to understand its usefulness.

Question: Will there ever be a time when we can refine/manufacture more than one piece per click?
I know that it would mean less ad impressions, but can't you find a way to circumvent that, lets say putting more ad slots in the pages?

We'll try really hard not to add more ad slots. Improved refine/manufacture was requested before, and is on the TODO list, but don't hold your breath. You might find it hard to believe, but this has nothing to do with ad impressions, it's about the way the feature is coded.

BTW, about 5 days since the game started we have made a conscious decision to minimize the amount of clicks per action as much as possible. We figured instead of aggravating players, we should provide the most pleasing UI, acquiring more players in the process; that would help us much more than generating fickle ad impressions in the long run. You can see the original design was not made with that in mind, but we believe we've come a long way perfecting it and reducing unnecessary clicks. Some AJAX goodness will be added too in the distant future.

Suggestion: Have you tried to apply the same coding to the Refinery as you use one the CONS Marketplace to solve that situation? Or at least a similar process?

One other suggestion: the way to mark the sale on the CONS marketplace as local or galaxy-wide isn't as intuitive and straight-forward as should be. A "Check Mark" or "Green/Red" colors would be easier to understand, or AT LEAST put it in the tutorial on the next update, or as a
"starter mission: Sell X quantity of Z Material in the CONS market Galaxy-wide"and explain the ways of doing it.

In the latest game update, we've fixed some serious bugs and exploits (one was particularly nasty, and no one reported it, altho it was abused).

Among those changes are some that were requested right on this thread:

• [BUG] Ships can be attacked on planets. (@masterbo2222)
  • [BUG] Failed delivery jobs can still be completed. (@alterburner)
  • [BUG] Missing form validation on station items and equipment. (@alterburner)
  • [ENC] Tweak job generation so delivery jobs are closer.
  • [ENC] Implement input[number] form validation. (@Mitchełł)
  • [ENC] Undock/Liftoff buttons on every tab. (@captcher)
  • [ENC] Make energy cost more readable. (@Mitchełł)

Thanks, everyone!
One question related to this: Should I be clearing my cache and cookies to see the updates in place?

BTW, THANKS FOR THE MEDAL, but, where do I recharge the battery?
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
In the latest game update, we've fixed some serious bugs and exploits (one was particularly nasty, and no one reported it, altho it was abused).

Among those changes are some that were requested right on this thread:

• [BUG] Ships can be attacked on planets. (@masterbo2222)
  • [BUG] Failed delivery jobs can still be completed. (@alterburner)
  • [BUG] Missing form validation on station items and equipment. (@alterburner)
  • [ENC] Tweak job generation so delivery jobs are closer.
  • [ENC] Implement input[number] form validation. (@Mitchełł)
  • [ENC] Undock/Liftoff buttons on every tab. (@captcher)
  • [ENC] Make energy cost more readable. (@Mitchełł)

Thanks, everyone!
SatoshiGalaxy
@toecutter Any updates on putting "Undock" button on every tab? Right now the button is only visible on "Info" tab.

Also, regarding this

[...]

once you select an item, there's no way to deselect it. So it will appear in every tab even if you don't want it to appear. Can you do something about this?

For the last question, I've added this to the TODO list, but with the lowest possible priority. I don't think this is much of an issue. Regarding your first request, yes, this was added and is going to be in the next update.

Question: Will there ever be a time when we can refine/manufacture more than one piece per click?
I know that it would mean less ad impressions, but can't you find a way to circumvent that, lets say putting more ad slots in the pages?

We'll try really hard not to add more ad slots. Improved refine/manufacture was requested before, and is on the TODO list, but don't hold your breath. You might find it hard to believe, but this has nothing to do with ad impressions, it's about the way the feature is coded.

BTW, about 5 days since the game started we have made a conscious decision to minimize the amount of clicks per action as much as possible. We figured instead of aggravating players, we should provide the most pleasing UI, acquiring more players in the process; that would help us much more than generating fickle ad impressions in the long run. You can see the original design was not made with that in mind, but we believe we've come a long way perfecting it and reducing unnecessary clicks. Some AJAX goodness will be added too in the distant future.
Recall<>Remove, so now, may I ask where did my 30nm PCB board went?

It's on the "claim" tab of the marketplace (additionally there's a 1-hr timer before you can get it back). At first I thought my recalled items were removed too hahah.
ROFLMAO, noob... I'm a real noob, thanks.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This user is currently ignored.

It's on the "claim" tab of the marketplace (additionally there's a 1-hr timer before you can get it back). At first I thought my recalled items were removed too hahah.

Also, regarding this

@toecutter Found another bug. When you are in the blueprint tab, whenever you select an item (e.g. "medium casing" which should only appear under "component", that item will appear in *all* the tabs - circuits, components, equipment, ammo.

Believe it or not, but it's a feature, not a bug. The idea behind it is that it allows you to compare prices "between" tabs (i.e. Iron Ore vs Iron Plate). Kinda weird, I agree.

Quick question: "2016-02-01 04:09:57 Placed 1 30nm PCB on the market"But I noticed that it wasn't being sold Galaxy-Wide, so I immediately clicked on "RECALL" and this was the message: "2016-02-01 04:11:09 Removed 1 30nm PCB from the market".
SatoshiGalaxy
I saw two ads that really interested me, and at the same time, checked the ad stats to see if they refreshed...
Regarding some things private, "I have too much time to kill", so I tend to do odd things, so don't be scared. If I'm doing something that may put the site in any harm simply tell me what it is, and I'll try to avoid it. lol

Oh, I see, OK then :)

Let me ask you then: why in the name of everything that it is HOLY do you present delivery-type jobs to players that don't even have guns to defend themselves, HUM? Isn't that creating desperation? I died nearly 5 times trying to reach a sector in the orange areas, getting killed over and over to complete a job. Even if the player receives evasion points as a skill, it's not worth it to die in 3-4 shots when there are pirates that can shoot in 1 minute time-spans EACH, and having 3 pirates attacking means 9 shots received, dead in the same minute, THEN waiting half an hour, at least for the spaceship that I have, to be able to even move in the game. I don't know if 1/2 hour is for every ship, but for the starter ship is a really awful time to "waste".

SUGGESTION: At least create "Levels" for the players themselves and then create delivery-jobs for different player levels, leaving the easier ones, and of course less "re-compensating", for the low level players, that the destination sector is either inside the green-zones WITHOUT having to pass through orange-areas, or, at most, make the destination sector the 2nd orange sector, in the job that I died the most times the distance between the last known green sector and the destination sector was FIVE orange sectors... Gruesome, IMHO.
It may be easy for the players with 2+ ships or the ones with "heavy hull armor"/"upgraded hull armor", but for the new players is simply despair to the core.

Or, if mission is in progress, teleport the wrecked ship to the LAST SAFE SECTOR VISITED, NOT THE NEAREST, instead of failing the mission.

Note: Only after receiving the job is that we see that we, new players, have to do 5-10 leaps, and mostly into orange areas.
That is not a very good thing to entice new players,

Well, some generated missions are to safe/green sectors, so those are 100% safe, no "desperation" involved :) As for the rest, you are quite right, and this was already requested by other players. Adjusting job generation is on our TODO list for the beta. I think we'll have results pretty soon.

For the 1)The sooner the better ;P

For the 2) I believe that the older players probably have planets to colonize instead of roaming around doing one more chore LOL, they can wait xD

We'll try to do our best :)
Question related to the ads:
When does "mellow ads" refresh the stats of the banner, regarding the unique views and clicks?
I know that I clicked one of the ads, but the "Unique Click" counter wasn't updated.

I'm sorry, but what it is exactly you're trying to do? We do not encourage ad clicks by our players, please only click on an ad if it genuinely interests you, not to help our cause. We don't want to get banned from the ad network(s) for generating fraud traffic or clicks.

Or are you running a CPC/CPM campaign on our site and trying to determine if it works? If that's the case, please contact mellowads.com for further questions (they have a topic right here on this board, BTW).

Or are you monitoring our ad spaces? This is confusing and scary!
I saw two ads that really interested me, and at the same time, checked the ad stats to see if they refreshed...
Regarding some things private, "I have too much time to kill", so I tend to do odd things, so don't be scared. If I'm doing something that may put the site in any harm simply tell me what it is, and I'll try to avoid it. lol

Delivery-type jobs are marked as failed when you die. That's because it would've been too easy to use "wrecked" status to "teleport" around the galaxy. However, the fact that you've been able to complete those jobs even after failing them is indeed a bug. Thanks for the report!

If that was a bug it "was" a bug that helps new players  Tongue  Grin ROFLMAO.

Let me ask you then: why in the name of everything that it is HOLY do you present delivery-type jobs to players that don't even have guns to defend themselves, HUM? Isn't that creating desperation? I died nearly 5 times trying to reach a sector in the orange areas, getting killed over and over to complete a job. Even if the player receives evasion points as a skill, it's not worth it to die in 3-4 shots when there are pirates that can shoot in 1 minute time-spans EACH, and having 3 pirates attacking means 9 shots received, dead in the same minute, THEN waiting half an hour, at least for the spaceship that I have, to be able to even move in the game. I don't know if 1/2 hour is for every ship, but for the starter ship is a really awful time to "waste".

SUGGESTION: At least create "Levels" for the players themselves and then create delivery-jobs for different player levels, leaving the easier ones, and of course less "re-compensating", for the low level players, that the destination sector is either inside the green-zones WITHOUT having to pass through orange-areas, or, at most, make the destination sector the 2nd orange sector, in the job that I died the most times the distance between the last known green sector and the destination sector was FIVE orange sectors... Gruesome, IMHO.
It may be easy for the players with 2+ ships or the ones with "heavy hull armor"/"upgraded hull armor", but for the new players is simply despair to the core.

Or, if mission is in progress, teleport the wrecked ship to the LAST SAFE SECTOR VISITED, NOT THE NEAREST, instead of failing the mission.

NOW, two suggestions:
Since it was said that this is supposed to be more of a game than a faucet, how about the following:

1-Display the target destination if the total amount of jumps required is 5 or less for the missions, in order to encourage Exploration.
I saw this being mentioned when you said that exploration was encouraged in order to get better prices for the "Cargo" being hold.
Clicking on the destination of a mission, AT LEAST in the Google Chrome version that I'm running, "Version 48.0.2564.97 m" it does not display the target destination on the map when clicking the Location on the Job Selection Screen, the http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/dock#jobs page, I believe, I'll edit the post when I'm in a sector that has a job selection page xD

2- Create new jobs, of the ESCORT TYPE, available to those players that already have "Guns" in their arsenal. Another way of exploring new areas.

1 - Good idea. (Note: destination sector is always displayed after you take the job)

2 - There's definitely going to be an escort-type job. As you can imagine it's somewhat tricky to implement, so I'm not giving any timeframe, but it's on the table.[/quote]

For the 1)The sooner the better ;P

Note: Only after receiving the job is that we see that we, new players, have to do 5-10 leaps, and mostly into orange areas.
That is not a very good thing to entice new players,

For the 2) I believe that the older players probably have planets to colonize instead of roaming around doing one more chore LOL, they can wait xD
SatoshiGalaxy
When does "mellow ads" refresh the stats of the banner, regarding the unique views and clicks?
I know that I clicked one of the ads, but the "Unique Click" counter wasn't updated.

I'm sorry, but what it is exactly you're trying to do? We do not encourage ad clicks by our players, please only click on an ad if it genuinely interests you, not to help our cause. We don't want to get banned from the ad network(s) for generating fraud traffic or clicks.

Or are you running a CPC/CPM campaign on our site and trying to determine if it works? If that's the case, please contact mellowads.com for further questions (they have a topic right here on this board, BTW).

Or are you monitoring our ad spaces? This is confusing and scary!

BUG N1, and it will probably happen wherever there is a station that sells EQUIPMENT: clicking on Equipment inside the station, the "BUY" button is ACTIVE while no item is selected, clicking the BUY button redirects to the end-page:
"Malformed item parameter
Try again?"
Q1: Why is it that the BUY button is ACTIVE while no item is selected to be purchased?
The same bug happens in the RESOURCES page, the BUY button is active and yet, when no item is selected it redirects to the
"Malformed item parameter; Try again?" page.
It seems that there are many areas in the code that activate ACTIONS prior to the PARAMETER itself being selected.
ACTION should only be AVAILABLE if PARAMETER is selected.
"Malformed job parameter; Try again?" This message appeared when clicking on "DISMISS"when a job that wasn't selected. So many things that could be avoided, by allowing certain actions ONLY WHEN the parameter is selected, lol. SO MANY BUGS could be avoided this way.

Q2: My ship got "WRECKED" since I approached a NPC ship, and got towed to a safe sector. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
And yet the 2 jobs that I was going to do, and at the time of this post they are still within the completion time, are marked as failed.
Were they marked as failed simply because the ship was wrecked? That's a little bit disappointing.
Update After reaching one of the destinations for competing the Job, a Message Delivery, it was marked as completed...
can this be considered as a bug?

BUG N2The bug occurs in the same form and fashion as the BUGN1 referred above: Clicking on "LAND" without choosing a planet. The most "simple fix" should be trying to code the following:
if "parameter" is not selected Then "action" button is inactive, else Action button is active...
i know that it is a very crude way of explaining, but it's the best that I can do.

RE: form bugs, this should've been handled by our javascript. We'll test it again in Google Chrome to see if it's broken there. Thanks for the report!

Delivery-type jobs are marked as failed when you die. That's because it would've been too easy to use "wrecked" status to "teleport" around the galaxy. However, the fact that you've been able to complete those jobs even after failing them is indeed a bug. Thanks for the report!

NOW, two suggestions:
Since it was said that this is supposed to be more of a game than a faucet, how about the following:

1-Display the target destination if the total amount of jumps required is 5 or less for the missions, in order to encourage Exploration.
I saw this being mentioned when you said that exploration was encouraged in order to get better prices for the "Cargo" being hold.
Clicking on the destination of a mission, AT LEAST in the Google Chrome version that I'm running, "Version 48.0.2564.97 m" it does not display the target destination on the map when clicking the Location on the Job Selection Screen, the http://www.satoshigalaxy.xyz/dock#jobs page, I believe, I'll edit the post when I'm in a sector that has a job selection page xD

2- Create new jobs, of the ESCORT TYPE, available to those players that already have "Guns" in their arsenal. Another way of exploring new areas.

1 - Good idea. (Note: destination sector is always displayed after you take the job)
2 - There's definitely going to be an escort-type job. As you can imagine it's somewhat tricky to implement, so I'm not giving any timeframe, but it's on the table.

BUG N1, and it will probably happen wherever there is a station that sells EQUIPMENT: clicking on Equipment inside the station, the "BUY" button is ACTIVE while no item is selected, clicking the BUY button redirects to the end-page:
"Malformed item parameter
Try again?"
Q1: Why is it that the BUY button is ACTIVE while no item is selected to be purchased?
The same bug happens in the RESOURCES page, the BUY button is active and yet, when no item is selected it redirects to the
"Malformed item parameter; Try again?" page.
It seems that there are many areas in the code that activate ACTIONS prior to the PARAMETER itself being selected.
ACTION should only be AVAILABLE if PARAMETER is selected.
"Malformed job parameter; Try again?" This message appeared when clicking on "DISMISS"when a job that wasn't selected. So many things that could be avoided, by allowing certain actions ONLY WHEN the parameter is selected, lol. SO MANY BUGS could be avoided this way.

Q2: My ship got "WRECKED" since I approached a NPC ship, and got towed to a safe sector. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
And yet the 2 jobs that I was going to do, and at the time of this post they are still within the completion time, are marked as failed.
Were they marked as failed simply because the ship was wrecked? That's a little bit disappointing.
Update After reaching one of the destinations for competing the Job, a Message Delivery, it was marked as completed...
can this be considered as a bug?

BUG N2The bug occurs in the same form and fashion as the BUGN1 referred above: Clicking on "LAND" without choosing a planet. The most "simple fix" should be trying to code the following:
if "parameter" is not selected Then "action" button is inactive, else Action button is active...
i know that it is a very crude way of explaining, but it's the best that I can do.

NOW, two suggestions:

SatoshiGalaxy
I'm not 100% sure if this is a temporary error OR a glitch, or a bug, or if it is a lack of upgrades on my ship, so, here it goes.
The Sector was ALIOTH, but, as I don't know if it is upgrade-wise, but it may be happening in other Sectors as well,
This happened with "Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.97 m"
Forgot to place in the image the "bug" itself, but it is on the asteroid description, as it was on the description on the Sector.

http://prntscr.com/9we9qn
I'm back at ALIOTH, and now the "bug" is gone lol -.-'

Also, now on a new Sector, Nashira, trying to land my 2 day old spaceship on the planet Nashira I, the following error message appeared:
Try again?"

ROFLMAO... I've been editing this post A LOT, to avoid "double posting"...
WELL, to fix the following "bug"-->

You can try the following to reproduce it: keep mining the same asteroid cluster WITHOUT RE-SCANNING, and keep aiming for only those that are below 40, completely depleting the count of that one asteroid. It just happened to me and those steps were the way that I did it, but doing a second time just went the normal way... -.-' WTH LOL...

Hello, Alterburner!

Thanks for your report(s).

In your heavily edited post, you've outlined 3 issues:
1. Some weird visual glitch in the asteroid display
2. "Accessing unloaded Collection (Ship)" bug
3. "blank" ore bug

The response for each issue is:

1. I seriously doubt this is a problem in the game. Looks like a browser issue. We do not mess with per-letter rendering, nor use any weird fonts there.
2. This bug is currently keeping us up at night. We've had multiple reports, and we see it in the logs, but we can't reproduce it :( If you can "catch" it, please report back to us.
3. Finally, we think we've fixed this one. Gonna take some time till we're 100% sure, but unless more reports surface, we're good. Thanks everyone.

And in a minor update, we've adjusted prices for the rockets (as promised) AND for some modules (as reported by @masterbo2222).

We've also fixed some exploits no-one reported, shame on you guys :)
I'm not 100% sure if this is a temporary error OR a glitch, or a bug, or if it is a lack of upgrades on my ship, so, here it goes.
The Sector was ALIOTH, but, as I don't know if it is upgrade-wise, but it may be happening in other Sectors as well,
This happened with "Google Chrome Version 48.0.2564.97 m"
Forgot to place in the image the "bug" itself, but it is on the asteroid description, as it was on the description on the Sector.

http://prntscr.com/9we9qn
I'm back at ALIOTH, and now the "bug" is gone lol -.-'

Try again?"

ROFLMAO... I've been editing this post A LOT, to avoid "double posting"...
WELL, to fix the following "bug"-->
Some random news.

Some people have reported being thrown out of the game during some actions, but not losing session completely. This bug has been finally fixed, thank you all.

We are also receiving more and more reports regarding "blank" ore mining. We have seen that in action, so you can stop now, thank you. We're not quite sure where the bug lies yet (guessing something to do with rare random value) and we're currently investigating it. If this has happened to you, don't be alarmed too much, just jettison the thing. OR, if you wish, keep it on your ship and we'll replace it with something nicer later, once the bug is fixed keep mining and it will go away.

Also, referral collecting seems to be happening via TE and PTC sites. This is no good for us; we don't need such kind of traffic; please don't do it. This is going to be added to the rules as major (banable) offense. You've been warned! Currently working on blacklisting such sites.

You can try the following to reproduce it: keep mining the same asteroid cluster WITHOUT RE-SCANNING, and keep aiming for only those that are below 40, completely depleting the count of that one asteroid. It just happened to me and those steps were the way that I did it, but doing a second time just went the normal way... -.-' WTH LOL...
SatoshiGalaxy
I think a lot of people think about an own planet, but a lot people do not waste money. It is always a secret from you, but all a secret is to much.
I think when u can write here, what can make the modules and what u need for modules schould not a secret.
I want know before i waste money, what i can make with this. the blueprints are a very big secret too, but that is ok. But a planet! I hope u can write in a few points a few words in a small tutorial! I think a lot of people ask soon the same like me!

Fair enough. We'll write a tutorial with more information. Trying out some things will not cost you any satoshi, by the way, just try and see what happens.

Also: as soon as anyone publishes anything "secret" on the Internet, it's no longer a secret. So either experiment and see what happens (and then publish the results - or not! if you think "information is power") or just wait for someone else to publish all the specs. People have bought lots of blueprints already and people have already claimed some planets. It's up to them if they want to share that info. Mark my word, if the game persists, there will be a player-made wiki with 100% of all the information. But we're not going to publish that wiki ourselves. It's in player's hands.

Can you give us an example. What can destroy the ships? and can player repair this?

You don't have much to worry about right now. There's going to be a recurring event, kinda like a massive quest for everyone to participate in, which will involve planetary damage. This is only going to happen once whole/most of the galaxy is occupied by players, and by the current rate it will take months if not years to happen. And yes, you will be able to make repairs.

Next question:
I saw a modul cost 100 Plexiglass but my cargo had only 32 places for plexiglas. How i can build this modul on planet? Or i need there first the warehouse? or or or?
I hope that is not a secret too Wink

Oops, that's actually a bug! Thanks for pointing this out, going to fix ASAP.
Activity: 5
How i can start to get my own planet?
I land of this and than? I buy modules and that was it?

You should look around for the "Claim" button. The modules are secondary to that. You'll also need a secret ingredient Smiley

I think a lot of people think about an own planet, but a lot people do not waste money. It is always a secret from you, but all a secret is to much.
I think when u can write here, what can make the modules and what u need for modules schould not a secret.
I want know before i waste money, what i can make with this. the blueprints are a very big secret too, but that is ok. But a planet! I hope u can write in a few points a few words in a small tutorial! I think a lot of people ask soon the same like me!

Can computer fighter conquer my planet too? or only real pearsons!

Nope, NPCs will not conquer player-controlled planets. But they might damage them.

Can you give us an example. What can destroy the ships? and can player repair this?

Next question:
I saw a modul cost 100 Plexiglass but my cargo had only 32 places for plexiglas. How i can build this modul on planet? Or i need there first the warehouse? or or or?
I hope that is not a secret too Wink

@ ingame name alex3075: Can u write me here a PM i had a question!!!
SatoshiGalaxy
You say i can my ship repair on a own planet! What i do need for this?

Sorry, I wasn't clear before. It is not possible right now.

You should look around for the "Claim" button. The modules are secondary to that. You'll also need a secret ingredient :)

Nope, NPCs will not conquer player-controlled planets. But they might damage them.
Activity: 5
Can u explain us what we can make with planets and what cost this? What is the benefit?
I know it cost 200.000 satoschi but what can i make with them?

If you land on a planet and examine the "Modules" tab, you'll notice that each module has a tooltip, which explains what it does. Everything is pretty straight-forward. The 200 000 satoshi price tag comes from the minimal amount of modules to make your planet worth your while.

In short, planets are for automated resource gathering and production. "Passive mining", if you wish. They are not designed to overpower the player miners, but they can make you some satoshi while you're offline.

It's also possible planets will be able to repair your ships, with the pay going to their owners.

Ok thx.

You say i can my ship repair on a own planet! What i do need for this?

And last questions?
SatoshiGalaxy
i understand that the materials for blueprints is a secret. for me is that ok.
But you schould say what we can produce with the blueprints. Better for what is small casing good and so on.

Well, it's the same thing only from different side. Think of blueprints as a puzzle you have to piece. And even "useless" (from crafting standpoint) items are good for you, as they allow you to a) increase your crafting skills and b) make more satoshi if you're smart about the prices.

Can u explain us what we can make with planets and what cost this? What is the benefit?
I know it cost 200.000 satoschi but what can i make with them?

If you land on a planet and examine the "Modules" tab, you'll notice that each module has a tooltip, which explains what it does. Everything is pretty straight-forward. The 200 000 satoshi price tag comes from the minimal amount of modules to make your planet worth your while.

In short, planets are for automated resource gathering and production. "Passive mining", if you wish. They are not designed to overpower the player miners, but they can make you some satoshi while you're offline.

It's also possible planets will be able to repair your ships, with the pay going to their owners.
SatoshiGalaxy
Can you something say.
when i scan a asteroid than i see a number XXX 8710 [40]
What mean the [40]??

I can answer this part. I'm not sure the number in bracket means in real world but every time you scan or use a mining laser, the number in the bracket reduces by 5 (you can see 5 at the lower right corner of the Scan or Mining Laser buttons). When the number in bracket goes to 0, the asteroid will disappear from your radar.

Correct! The formal name for that number is "Tracking" (and the unit is "virtual minutes"), and it should increase along with your tracking skill, but alas, doesn't (unimplemented feature/bug). Each time you use equipment that has cooldown value, this number decreases by that amount. Those "minutes" are "virtual" because it's not happening in real-time, unlike the actual cooldown. Hope that made sense. Sigh, we really need to write a proper manual.

@toecutter Found another bug. When you are in the blueprint tab, whenever you select an item (e.g. "medium casing" which should only appear under "component", that item will appear in *all* the tabs - circuits, components, equipment, ammo.

Believe it or not, but it's a feature, not a bug. The idea behind it is that it allows you to compare prices "between" tabs (i.e. Iron Ore vs Iron Plate). Kinda weird, I agree.
Pages:
Jump to: