Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 185. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I see you've released quite a few versions of the application. Did you have to fix various application errors?
Did you receive some feedback from users asking you to fix this or that error?

Of course, users also sent feedback about the application. The application has a built-in communication function with the developers. Fill out the form, your questions or wishes and send.
As far as I know, at the moment the application is 100% stable

I confirm to you that this application works fine. I do 2-5 consultations every day. All perfectly. I will be glad to the application for PC, as it is more convenient.

Yes, many consultants work in the office, and it's  convenient to do this regularly using a smartphone. 
Activity: 98
I see you've released quite a few versions of the application. Did you have to fix various application errors?

Of course, users also sent feedback about the application. The application has a built-in communication function with the developers. Fill out the form, your questions or wishes and send.

I confirm to you that this application works fine. I do 2-5 consultations every day. All perfectly. I will be glad to the application for PC, as it is more convenient.
Activity: 154

Activity: 56
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
great coin , seems to be staking well.

nice work on them POS rates too.

nice and high but not too high to kill the coin
Activity: 84
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
I suggest you staking pool is the best, because in solo staking pool you should keep running your system 24/7
and you should have proper internet connection and proper current...in solo staking pool your staking with less coins means staking reword coins will also get late....
In staking pool ones you added your coins to stake you can close your system your staking will be going on you have more coins means
your stake hit will get faster
Activity: 70
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
Once we miss the airdrop event can we participate in the next airdrop event
Ya you have chance to take part in next event
No need to worry for missing this event,  try until you get reward from it
Once we miss the airdrop event can we participate in the next airdrop event
brand new
Activity: 0
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest plan. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the idea’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi,  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?
Yes, there are a few principles that need to be followed with respect to time. They are

1.Auditing
2.Securing applications
3. Securing testing and similar approaches
4. Database security
5. Continuity planning
6. Digital workforce training
All these principles are basic and are easy to implement. They are helpful in making the transactions records useful.
Is there any, key principles in Block-chain that are helpful in eliminating the security threats that needs to be followed?
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of coins counts

I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of LABH coin
You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mint LABH coins. Is that clear?
And what happens next? I already have in minting platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New minting platform needs to be better than previous
and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mint coin LABH Coin is a self-minting currency.
Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages
This team pays proper attention to security, today almost everything is about security. As i have said before only the number of coins will be taken into account. Do not think about complicated things when you should not
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of coins counts

I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of LABH coin
You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mint LABH coins. Is that clear?
And what happens next? I already have in minting platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New minting platform needs to be better than previous
and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mint coin LABH Coin is a self-minting currency.
Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages
Activity: 24
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

I agree with you minting activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of LABH coin
Jump to: