Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 186. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello  Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your idea guys
Activity: 112
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of minting activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of coins counts
Activity: 98
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of staking activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of coins count

I agree with you staking activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us?
Activity: 56
In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of staking activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of coins count
Activity: 70
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for staking and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a best staking platform where you earn coins
Fine, but how can I earn real money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all coins can be exchanged for money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
LABH Coin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and, So a proven Logic never goes wrong.....
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike where energy & infrastructure is required to minting coin LABH Coin is a self-staking currency in conjunction to even numbers
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of staking but amount of coins? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
Yes.  Only coins make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for staking and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a best staking platform where you earn coins
Fine, but how can I earn real money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all coins can be exchanged for money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
LABH Coin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and, So a proven Logic never goes wrong.....
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike where energy & infrastructure is required to minting coin LABH Coin is a self-staking currency in conjunction to even numbers
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of staking but amount of coins? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good evening there. I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this project is going to be was not
I have send my coin to Labhssp pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?
brand new
I have send my coin to Labhssp pool for staking and it is conformed after some days my system got crashed and my wallet
as gone but i can't restore my wallet which is in my old system. can i get my coins from staking pool without that wallet ?
brand new
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 84
If analysts are such literate people, tell me, please, why do they allow algebraic errors in the distribution of coins?
What mistakes did you find in the note about the distribution of the coins of the project? It seems that you're finding fault and finding problems where they really are not!
You think so? The project site says the following: 100 million coins - is total sipply. Of these, It is is reserved for Crowdsale, It is reserved for Founder`s reserve, and it is  reserved to be mined. It seems to me that there are mistakes here, do not you think?
I think that was meant, that in the asset of the project for a certain period of time there will be a budget for miners and for crowdsale.
Activity: 52
If analysts are such literate people, tell me, please, why do they allow algebraic errors in the distribution of coins?
What mistakes did you find in the note about the distribution of the coins of the project? It seems that you're finding fault and finding problems where they really are not!
You think so? The project site says the following: 100 million coins - is total sipply. Of these, It is is reserved for Crowdsale, It is reserved for Founder`s reserve, and it is  reserved to be mined. It seems to me that there are mistakes here, do not you think?
Activity: 84
Jump to: