Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 209. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
i would download the update wallet Please tell me how to configure the windows.
Activity: 84
what is the public key and private keys in lab coin Huh Huh
Public-key cryptography is based on the concept of a key pair, which consists of a public key and a private key. Data that has been encrypted with a public key can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key.
Activity: 56
Really nice idea sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah

Activity: 130
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?
yes after staking will get once again mature for staking
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?
how can i send coins to labh ssp anyone tell me the procedure
*: Send you LABH coins from your wallet to the LABHssp pool address
                             8UX25ZkNq1czU8V7qADQfTsdS4niVvcQ9g
*: Confirm the deposit you have just made IMMEDIATELY using the deposit BOT
You will confirm it in the #bot-commands channel on LABH Discord Server
how can i send coins to labh ssp anyone tell me the procedure
what is the public key and private keys in lab coin Huh Huh
Activity: 130
By utilizing this platform technology, users will get a high rate of return. it's a good offer and will generate good interest from investors.
guys the really awesome labh coin maintain the constant value investors invest it u get so much of rewards
ho really im thinking to invest on labh coin thnkz for tell this
guys the really awesome labh coin maintain the constant value investors invest it u get so much of rewards
Activity: 98
now we can use DELTA app on our android phone , to check the prices !!!

wow  it is good job dev i am happy

what is DELT APP   
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
labh is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.

Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry

Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
I think its about time that blockchain technology can be used for easy and hassle-free payment methods which other platforms seem to monopolize as of the moment. I see this idea getting there and opening that opportunity to merchants and customers. Wish this idea the best, road to mass adoption!

The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It's just that here the discussions can be really fruit full so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Here sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...

Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon
Activity: 28

I like the concept of this plan. Well prepared team and idea. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.

Jump to: