Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 212. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet?

It wont take much time ... within 30 min or so u should  receive

It is more than 22 hours now. I haven't received it yet.
Activity: 28
Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this idea well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their businesss. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent plan and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 154
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet?

It wont take much time ... within 30 min or so u should  receive
Activity: 105
Activity: 28
The idea has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 56
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
go through this link : https://t.me/joinchat/HjwxORLJBlu1jowkUUFJZA
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
The team confidently breaks the way into the leading positions of the top development. We can just wish their promising plan good luck and success!!
brand new
Activity: 0
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can't believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
Activity: 126
is there any  restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the  staking pool ?

No there is no such rules and limits to add us coins to staking pool its ur wish how much u want u can
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking
It's true, this is coin with Proof of Stake based. All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer. It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up. Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
Activity: 84
Thanks LABH  team. I am now a member of the bounty campaign. GREAT!!!!!
Activity: 70
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure
Activity: 22
When i send my Labh coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool ?
As like you the investors also have send there coins to staking pool after revising all the coins from different users the
server marg into one compound and started to stake  as a one wallet... 
When i send my Labh coins to Labhssp to stake,they will add to all the other Labh coins in the pool ?
Activity: 3
LABH staff, fast and always operational operations

yes it is true the staff is very fast
LABH staff, fast and always operational operations, excellent money for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more, the advice to all those who are new in the world of cryptocurrency,LABH really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust. thanks to all the staff
Activity: 52
Can only wish you the best, participants need only keep supporting this project and waiting for the long-anticipated, may be given the best.
LABH staff, fast and always operational operations
The plan is very good and if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.
Jump to: