Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 214. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
How to get ROI-10000% APR??
when You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit with the super block the number ending with 77
Activity: 105
I don't no how to exchange LABHcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me.. 
brand new
Activity: 0
Crypto market fluctuated very fast, therefore investors should be fast to take profits, stop loss or buy the dips to get fast returns. Wish good luck to investors! Luck is what you need!
Activity: 98
Activity: 22
is there any  restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the  staking pool ?

No there is no such rules and limits to add us coins to staking pool its ur wish how much u want u can
is there any  restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the  staking pool ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
an interesting project was invented by the team having developed a platform with which you can store coins and at the same time earn tokens. I think not many projects can surprise with these conditions
brand new
Activity: 0
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 3
LABH brings a ‘never seen before’ feature in wallet
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking
Activity: 84
now we can use DELTA app on our android phone , to check the prices !!!

wow  it is good job dev i am happy

what is DELT APP   

how  to download  this app  

you can download in playstore
Wait there is an app in the works? Is this what Im thinking about? A mobile app copied from VIOR coin's messenger without Encrypted Send feature and enhanced coin control. The fact that the app was delivered is due to VIORs app being open source and accessible for wide copyright-stealing audience. That is to say that if there were not someone else's app this one would not be delivered.

Activity: 56
i think i deffinately earn reward on next airdrop event !!!

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77

While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000% Apr like that there are other rewards listed
1000% APR is normal

i have 500k coins deposit in staking pool is there any chances to get 10000% APR  
Activity: 112
Dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Activity: 154

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77

While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000% Apr like that there are other rewards listed
1000% APR is normal

in LABH PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH blockchain network.
Greetings all! I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
It's so unique!
I have not seen it before.
To buy coins with Wallet is.
It is likely to become popular in the future.
Greetings,
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you how much money are you going to raise?
Hi guys. You have an excellent project. Tell me, please, how can we find out how many coins we received at the daily rate?
Jump to: