Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 211. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
my wallet is sync out this time can i see my wallet coins
Activity: 14
Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
Activity: 14
Hi,  Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It'sa long term hold since we're early investors, but that's the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Activity: 52
Good day,  If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Activity: 22
i purchased labh coin and need to increase my coins , how do i stake labh coin
Activity: 84
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?
In staking pool at that time don,t want internet connection,no time out issues
Activity: 98
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 112
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 56
I think so, this project should do something greater than other coin collecting spare change. you have to think about something real that really could develop in the future so you will attract more investors to come aboard.
Activity: 26
Hello, DEV's.
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Is there any limitation of block chain
there is no kind of limit in block chain
I believe the dev team and keep trying hard to make this project running, although it has been long without an update they appear to still have the support of many parties.
There are a lot of there gambling online worldwide with many negative consequences, but here it allows users To make some profit, This project is what is desired by many people.
Is there any limitation of block chain
Activity: 154
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet?

It wont take much time ... within 30 min or so u should  receive

It is more than 22 hours now. I haven't received it yet.

Could u DM me ur tx id ..

If ur on discord DM me over there it would be easy for me to help u out

I have DM'd you on dicord as well as here more than 24 hours ago, still I have not got my coins.
Is there anything else I need to do.

Activity: 105
I will join your server plz share the discord link because it is good project and get more rewards
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the project has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it's progress too much.
Activity: 1
Hey
If your idea is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Activity: 84
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet?

It wont take much time ... within 30 min or so u should  receive

It is more than 22 hours now. I haven't received it yet.

Could u DM me ur tx id ..

If ur on discord DM me over there it would be easy for me to help u out
Jump to: