Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 210. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The project is interesting and I think this is a good idea for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
Greetings DEVs. Do you build a centralized crypto  or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it is longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 14
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Yeah it is hard to make a discernable difference in today crazy competitive market. I guess its all about making the right steps regarding this idea
Activity: 52
it may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the inroads the dev team is making with a multi-billion industry. It also has high POS rewards
Good day,
I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 112

It may be one that bigger coins look to absorb because of the in roads the dev team is making with a multi-billion$$$$ industry
Activity: 98
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 70

Definitely a good plan with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 112
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service world wide from Day 1 or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 28
The business as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a project.

I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!

Hey
If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their project!!!
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody can not talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?
Hey
Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment.
I will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
LABH coin can be kept in wallet for many months
Activity: 70
LABH coin has No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
my wallet is sync out this time can i see my wallet coins
yes u can see your coin but  coins are not mature and staking.
Jump to: